AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Hi guys! The look of the status page has changed slightly. It now shows a new section i.e Biometric.

Im FSWO, AOR March 4th. Medical > BG> ip1 on April 28. When i logged in today, the biometric says not needed at this time but there was another change for me. In additional documents section, it says that they need some additional documents, except, i haven't received any messages from them. Could this be a bug? Or does it take time for them to send the message?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
yes i did !!! like 3 weeks ago
I guess that might be it... As I also sent them CSE almost 2 months ago... Though I did not submit any additional docs, just explained some mess up with my docs, they might take that message as an additional document to review. who knows...

mohitpalkar

May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
Hey Guys.. there was a system maintenance and they have updated the website. And according to me the additional docs for them are the ones they check after R.10 completeness medical clearance, so I guess the education and professional docs maybe under background checks. Hence the update on the additional docs.

qnl83

May 22, 2017
Hey Guys.. there was a system maintenance and they have updated the website. And according to me the additional docs for them are the ones they check after R.10 completeness medical clearance, so I guess the education and professional docs maybe under background checks. Hence the update on the additional docs.
It says they want additional documents but i havent recieved any correspondence. Cleared IP1 end of April. Any idea when they send the letter with document request?

mohitpalkar

May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
It says they want additional documents but i havent recieved any correspondence. Cleared IP1 end of April. Any idea when they send the letter with document request?
Ohh I guess they normally send the mail too with the update, there are times when the mail lands up in your spam or other folders, you might have to check that. And if you still don't find anything, I think you should give them a call or drop a mail regarding the same. Coz people have received a mail with the documents they need when they updated the status on the CIC account.

Reactions: qnl83

caracas123

May 29, 2017
Did they just change the way you submit the police certificate (asking for date of issue and expiry). I was suppose to add one new police clearance (additionnal document). But now it looks as though i have to resubmit the PCCs I had uploaded for 2 other countries (one of which is only valid for three months and is now expired).. Do I have to reask for PCC for that country???

AOR 26 March 2017 FSW O

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I just got the following updates today. Not sure, why did they put they din't need RCMP. I uploaded it upfront.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
has anyone been req for medical exam after the update???mine says we have req medical exam see messages below.but i cant find any??anyone with same issue??

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Dear All....,

Received the "Ready for Visa" email this morning. Timelines updated in my signature. Thanks to all of you there for your advice, comments . All the best to all waiting out there for the PPR:)
Congrats!
Which VO was the email from?

Kay_Can17

May 10, 2017
Did they just change the way you submit the police certificate (asking for date of issue and expiry). I was suppose to add one new police clearance (additionnal document). But now it looks as though i have to resubmit the PCCs I had uploaded for 2 other countries (one of which is only valid for three months and is now expired).. Do I have to reask for PCC for that country???

AOR 26 March 2017 FSW O
Hi - same scenario! What did you fill in for Date of Expiry? Also, there was a field for 'Document number'. Clearly PCCs do not have expiry dates or a document number (like passports for example). The document wouldnt be uploaded without filling in the above details.

I filled in my UCI for document number and made a 1 year time frame from the date of issue as the expiry date.

I included a Letter of Explanation about the same along with my PCCs.

Wondering how you tackled the same. Let me know. Cheers