NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Any updates for March AOR under CEC today? People applied in first two weeks of march are stuck at BG as NA since medical passed.

Anyone receives any positive response from CIC today?

twinpeaks

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Hello All,
I submitted my EAPR in march end last week. Today i got a message saying that "we observed that you have not paid your RPRF fee and hence please do the needful".
My status of Review of additional docs also got changed from not applicable to "we need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details"

i checked there was a pdf and it said

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.
Regards,
(emp code of the officer)

My question is RPRF was not mandatory hence i had not paid the fee upfront.
1..Does anybody else of march eapr got this email ?
2. Also where should we upload the receipt in MY CIC account? and how?

i got that message too. not sure why we already get it now, as we are probably still months away from our ppr?

i paid immediately of course :)

ramkyvicky

Dec 19, 2016
Hi All, My BG changed to IP2 on Jun2.

1. How long from IP2 to PPR?
2. What after PPR? and how long until COPR?

Thanks

Last edited:

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi All, My BG changed to IP2 on Jun2.

1. How long from IP2 to PPR?
2. What after PPR? and how long until i am authorized to travel?

Thanks

hopefully you will get PPR in 1 or 2 weeks...

fyi i have same Aor as yours but CEC inland and i have no updates after medicals , my bg is in Ip1

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
hopefully you will get PPR in 1 or 2 weeks...

fyi i have same Aor as yours but CEC inland and i have no updates after medicals , my bg is in Ip1
We have almost the same timeline, although I got my AOR a few days after I submitted my eAPR.
Did you pay the RPRF upfront?

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
We have almost the same timeline, although I got my AOR a few days after I submitted my eAPR.
Did you pay the RPRF upfront?

Hi , yes RPRF , IELTS results,RCMP upfront

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hello All,
I submitted my EAPR in march end last week. Today i got a message saying that "we observed that you have not paid your RPRF fee and hence please do the needful".
My status of Review of additional docs also got changed from not applicable to "we need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details"

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Regards,

what i can assume from lil bit research.because of high number of applicants dey have slightly changed the process from last week of march 2017 atleast for FSWO.there are applicants(6 Atleast inc me in immi tracker) who havent passed medicals but have been requested for addl docs like rprf or schedule a etc.hopefully its a gud sign to speed up the process.

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Ok. I did not submit RCMP upfront so I have to wait and see if they will request for it. Hope we get some good news soon!

yeah ! lets hope for an update and i have 2 more CEC guys with March 8 Aor with no updates after medicals .

Wondering, Is someone working on our profile and doesn't mind changing our BG status or no one Touched our files:rolleyes:

Last edited:

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
yeah ! lets hope for an update and i have 2 more CEC guys with March 8 Aor with no updates after medicals .

Wondering, Is someone working on our profile and doesn't mind changing our BG status or no Touched our files:rolleyes:

I am a CEC candidate with march 3 AOR and no updates after medicals.... nothing happened for 65 days (after med passed)....

af85

Mar 26, 2017
Hello All,

 Click “Submit”
Regards,

Interesting , I rec'd the same request but with different wording :

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

I paid the RPRF on 17 May and no updates since then...
hope to hear something soon.

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017

Wondering, Is someone working on our profile and doesn't mind changing our BG status or no one Touched our files:rolleyes:
It's possible. I've read some people have gotten PPR while their background remained at IP1. Maybe our application is now queued for the PPR email which they send in batches :)

sri86v

Jun 5, 2017
It's possible. I've read some people have gotten PPR while their background remained at IP1. Maybe our application is now queued for the PPR email which they send in batches :)
One QQ how we will know if it is IP1 or IP2 . My Status changes in April we are processing your back ground check . if we need any futher details we will contact

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
One QQ how we will know if it is IP1 or IP2 . My Status changes in April we are processing your back ground check . if we need any futher details we will contact
Most of the times, status of background check changes 3 times - IP1 (would say either "We are processing..." or "Next step is to conduct...", then NA, then IP2. They say if you reach IP2, then PPR is usually around the corner. The only way you would know is if you monitor your account regularly as you will not be notified if a change happens.