File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
CIC has resumed processing pnp outland, three applicants with Feb 28 AOR have reported medical pass and bgc in progress in last two days. You should hear from them anytime now

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
In case anyone's interested, here's my super detailed timeline.
My GCMS notes weren't generated until COPR was issued (notes requested May 3, generated May 26, sent to me June 2 - COPR was issued May 20), so I was able to get the notes for the entire application.
One thing I thought was interesting was that my inquiry about the status of COPR (I called the CIC call center) was inlcuded in the GCMS notes.

Warning before you proceed: it's really long and may only be relevant for CEC inland applicants.

CEC Inland
CRS Score: 476
No PCC/upfront RCMP provided (only resided in Canada for 6 months or longer in the last 10 years).
Upfront medical done

Timeline (CIC account/my own tracking):

01/10/2017: EE created

01/11/2017: ITA

01/29/2017: AOR

02/01/2017: Applied for BOWP

02/04/2017: Full result of the medical received from the doctor / she confirmed that it was provided to CIC

02/27/2017: Medical passed, BG IP1

03/07/2017: BOWP on hold

04/11/2017: BOWP approved

04/24/2017: Additional document requested, BG NA

04/25/2017: Additional document provided

05/05/2017: BG IP2

05/10/2017: Passport request email received (at around 6pm EST)

05/11/2017: Passport sent to Ottawa

05/12/2017: Passport arrived in Ottawa

05/17/2017: Called CIC & inquired about the status of COPR – agent responded that he couldn’t find anything about it in the system yet

05/20/2017: Application status updated to approved in CIC account

05/23/2017: Passport & COPR received

05/27/2017: Landed at the border

Timeline (base on the history/activity section of the GCMS notes)

01/29/2017:
  • AOR
01/30/2017:
  • Eligibility assessed by GCMS system & passed
02/27/2017:
  • Eligibility assessed by Centralized Intake Office & passed

• Medical passed

• Criminality (RCMP screening) in progress & batch sent

• Biographic sent to Partner -> NRT (which I’m assuming stands for no reportable trace)
04/06/2017:
  • Application now at CPC-Ottawa

• Criminality (RCMP screening) cancelled (for whatever reason), then switched to in progress & batch sent again

• Eligibility assessed by CPC Ottawa & “recommend passed”
04/25/2017:
  • Criminality passed (RCMP screening no reportable trace)

• Non-compliance (additional document request) not started

• Candidate – CEC met

• Review required

• Selection-EE Econ passed
04/27/2017:
  • Other request/non-compliance (additional document request) passed
No date – security updated

05/05/2017: Approved

Notes left by analysts/officers

02/27/2017: Support service agent review at CIO
  • Basic review – CELPIP received, fees paid, medical attached, etc
03/13/2017: Agent review at CIO
  • Education & credentials review
03/31/2017:
  • File at CPC-Ottawa
04/06/2017: Case Analyst Review
  • R10 complete

• A11.2 appears met.

• R87.1 CEC minimum requirements appears met

• Finalize RPRF complete

• CRS score, education & credentials, family composition, work experience & GMCS integrated search reviewed
  • Expiriy date of the current work permit noted; BOWP application noted; no issues

• Completeness of background declarations, address history, RCMP, PCC, etc checked
04/25/2017: Action items
  • Other reqs created
04/25/2017: Officer Review
  • Additional document requested

• A11.2 & R87.1 passed

• EE-Econ passed

• Criminality passed
04/27/2017:
  • Additional document reviewed & PA has provided sufficient proof, other reqs cancelled
05/05/2017: Officer Review
  • Admissibility: reviewed documents provided

• Application approved; Satisfied all requirements met
05/11/2017:
  • CPC-0 RFV letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter template.
05/20/2017:
  • COPRs authorized and sent to Mail out.
05/24/2017:
  • Documents sent to address requested by client on Annex A

Last edited:

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
@kaykat27 - Good Job!!! May I ask you one (or two) additional info regarding "Annex A", I am not sure how to print that from email since it has not come in the attachment. Do we write or print our details in it? Got PPR on 01-Jun, planning to send the passports by tomorrow. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hey guys, looking for some advice here. My current working holidays visa ends August 20th.

I have applied for PR inland and my dates are as follows -

Date Lodged - March 29th.
Medical approved April 12th.
Background check is currently at N/A

Do you think I will get my PR before August 20th and should not worry about bridging visa or do you think I should lodge for a bridging visa? Anyone have any idea how long it takes for a bridging visa to get approved?
If you are CEC stream, yours should be done by then.
But you can wait for some more time before applying for BOWP.

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
@kaykat27 - Good Job!!! May I ask you one (or two) additional info regarding "Annex A", I am not sure how to print that from email since it has not come in the attachment. Do we write or print our details in it? Got PPR on 01-Jun, planning to send the passports by tomorrow. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
You can print it first then write it in, and I think that is the best way to do it as you will want your bar code printed properly (you may not be able to copy that into MS word properly).

Hope this answers your queston,

Mabroor

Jan 16, 2017
Hey guys quick question. Please need response very badly. I sent my passport to ottawa. But I copied annex A to word document then took the print out didn't even realized barcode is missing. Will that effect the passport stamping. But Annex A has application number and UCI number on it.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi people, can anyone help me here. I am submitting the docs for oinp and i do not have my birth certificate ,can anybody tell me if an affidavit or bond doc signed by a notary can do. What are the options

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi people, can anyone help me here. I am submitting the docs for oinp and i do not have my birth certificate ,can anybody tell me if an affidavit or bond doc signed by a notary can do. What are the options
You can use 10th grade certificate as a substitute AFAIK

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is mandatory. Before you take any alternative, get it confirmed with OINP or try to issue a birth certificate.

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hey guys quick question. Please need response very badly. I sent my passport to ottawa. But I copied annex A to word document then took the print out didn't even realized barcode is missing. Will that effect the passport stamping. But Annex A has application number and UCI number on it.
You would think that it should be okay. But you can always give CIC a call and ask about it.

thecalendarguy

Feb 26, 2017
Hello All,
I submitted my EAPR in march end last week. Today i got a message saying that "we observed that you have not paid your RPRF fee and hence please do the needful".
My status of Review of additional docs also got changed from not applicable to "we need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details"

i checked there was a pdf and it said

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.
Regards,
(emp code of the officer)

My question is RPRF was not mandatory hence i had not paid the fee upfront.
1..Does anybody else of march eapr got this email ?
2. Also where should we upload the receipt in MY CIC account? and how?

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
Hello All,
I submitted my EAPR in march end last week. Today i got a message saying that "we observed that you have not paid your RPRF fee and hence please do the needful".
My status of Review of additional docs also got changed from not applicable to "we need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details"

i checked there was a pdf and it said

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.
Regards,
(emp code of the officer)

My question is RPRF was not mandatory hence i had not paid the fee upfront.
1..Does anybody else of march eapr got this email ?
2. Also where should we upload the receipt in MY CIC account? and how?

I did. I paid it using the instructions you received above. You will then be asked if you want to save or download a copy of the receipt which has a barcode on it. You will need to upload that to your document checklist in your application and then resubmit.

fairly straight forward.