Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello all,

I am march 27 applicant, medical were passed on 30th may and BG started same day... Today i noticed BG changed to not applicable.. What is that mean? Whether it will go to IP2 or it has been cleared?

sumit2704

Jul 3, 2016
Hi,

As i said yesterday my ITA was on 08-02-2017 and my AORwas on 09-03-2017.

My medicals were passed on may 3rd and BG says is in progress. Does this mean IP1?

Please help me what is the difference between IP1 AND IP2.

Add me to Whatsapp Group please.

Bafemmy

Jan 16, 2017
We are in the same both.

AOR - 18th march
medicals passed - 17th May
BG - in processing - 17th May
BG - not applicable 30th May.

Please my passport will expire 17th July 2017, i'm married and still using my median name, i wrote it in my LOE that they should advise whether to renew in my Husband name or still my name, all legal change of name document was attached.
please can any one advise me

Hey man,
Your application is progressing just fine. After the first BG check (i believe this is called IP1 - in progress 1), it then goes to NA then it will go to IP2 and then PPR - passport request. and thats it

congrats!!!

qnl83

May 22, 2017
March 4th AOR (FSWO). Same boat as everyone. Medical passed April 27. BG changed to NA ( IP1) on April 28. No movement since. I wonder why all the applications submitted during the first 10 days of March are delayed. My medical was delayed as well... That status had changed over 50 days later.

mohitpalkar

May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
March 4th AOR (FSWO). Same boat as everyone. Medical passed April 27. BG changed to NA ( IP1) on April 28. No movement since. I wonder why all the applications submitted during the first 10 days of March are delayed. My medical was delayed as well... That status had changed over 50 days later.
Hey! I guess the entire lot of March applicants are still on the Not Applicable stage, the processing for us is pretty slow comparatively, average time for medicals to pass is a month, but for major of the March applicants it was about 2 months and more. Let's hope for the best. That's all we can do now, keep the hope along with being patient!!

Reactions: doctor28 and qnl83

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hey! I guess the entire lot of March applicants are still on the Not Applicable stage, the processing for us is pretty slow comparatively, average time for medicals to pass is a month, but for major of the March applicants it was about 2 months and more. Let's hope for the best. That's all we can do now, keep the hope along with being patient!!
I am still hopeful something will happen next week. As all my updates came after a months gap till now.
Wish same for everyone waiting for an update.

Cheers!!

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
My Info-
FSWO
ITA - JAN4
Applied and received AOR - March 24
Medical Passed- May 25
Request for additional documents MAY 25 - Not sure why I was asked to upload Release of Information to an Individual form. Didn't know what to do as I haven't chosen any representative, so I uploaded it by filling my spouse's information.
Background Check - MAY 25 Next Step is to conduct background check.
Background Check NA on MAY 29.

Anybody been asked to upload the same form?

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
My Info-
FSWO
ITA - JAN4
Medical Passed- May 25
Request for additional documents MAY 25 - Not sure why I was asked to upload Release of Information to an Individual form. Didn't know what to do as I haven't chosen any representative, so I uploaded it by filling my spouse's information.

Did you by mistake chose yes to representative by mistake in your file?

mohitpalkar

May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
18-03-2017
I am still hopeful something will happen next week. As all my updates came after a months gap till now.
Wish same for everyone waiting for an update.

Cheers!!
Lets hope for the best and everyone gets a positive reply. The anxious wait is probably killing us all. And CIC is too unpredictable now. Since you are CEC- Inland, I suppose you will get it very soon. All the best. Do share the good news :)

Shahir sherwa

May 4, 2017
I
My Info-
FSWO
ITA - JAN4
Medical Passed- May 25

had the same request
But I had chosen a relative in Canada as my representative so I filled in his details

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Lets hope for the best and everyone gets a positive reply. The anxious wait is probably killing us all. And CIC is too unpredictable now. Since you are CEC- Inland, I suppose you will get it very soon. All the best. Do share the good news :)
Whether CEC or FSW feelings are mutual. I really wish speedy PPR for everyone :)
Thank you and Good luck to you too :)

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Did you by mistake chose yes to representative by mistake in your file?
I am pretty sure that for the Representative section I said No butI think if there were any questions that who can call or inquire on your behalf then I might have listed my Spouse's name .