+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Canadacommunity

May 16, 2017
True, it's always when people get PPR earlier than me make me impatient. lol:D
I haven't had any update since my medical passed on in April, which scares me while seeing other people having a good flow of updates. Sometimes I wonder whether I have a lot of traveling histories that make my NBG to NA such a long process.

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
I haven't had any update since my medical passed on in April, which scares me while seeing other people having a good flow of updates. Sometimes I wonder whether I have a lot of traveling histories that make my NBG to NA such a long process.
I've seen few people got no update from IP1 to PPR. Have you called CIC to check your status? At least to know where your file is? My file moved from Sydney to Ottawa, I thought there would be a status change, but I got nothing.

Canadacommunity

May 16, 2017
I've seen few people got no update from IP1 to PPR. Have you called CIC to check your status? At least to know where your file is? My file moved from Sydney to Ottawa, I thought there would be a status change, but I got nothing.
I called and emailed cic, got a reply saying that my file is currently being processed at Ottawa as per regulatory timelines. The phone rep said that my eligibility is still under review, and they haven't started background check, which is exactly the same as what the cic account currently states.

kris78

Jan 29, 2016
Same here, AOR March 20, Medical passed and BG IP since April 08..............no change after that
Same Here:
AOR March 20
Medical Passed and BG IP April 13
No change after that.
My Family is in India though, may be that is the reason the background check taking time. Not sure.

Mohan

kinkiww

Oct 22, 2015
mine
CEC in
aor march 8th
medical passed :march 28th
BG : next step .... :march 28th
no movement after that
no patience :(
You are not alone. I have similar timeline with you. AOR on March 7, Medical passed on March 27, BG: next step since then. No change at all! The waiting is killing me.

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
You are not alone. I have similar timeline with you. AOR on March 7, Medical passed on March 27, BG: next step since then. No change at all! The waiting is killing me.
:D

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.