+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

vmitta

Jan 26, 2016
One thing that is probable is that your security check hasn't passed. Usually done at ip2 stage from what I heard.

For me it took 16 days from NA To PPR.

Thanks for your reply. does it mean that current back ground check stage is IP2 ?

Cinder2017

May 14, 2017
Oh so 'Not applicable' is not the default initial status for background check? Mine shows the same but I don't remember what it was when I received AOR.
Mine is in the same situation. I got e-AOR on MARCH 2nd.
I don't remember what's the initial status for BG check. I just log in my account when the medical passed (APRIL 4th), and it has been in "NA" status since then.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Mine is in the same situation. I got e-AOR on MARCH 2nd.
I don't remember what's the initial status for BG check. I just log in my account when the medical passed (APRIL 4th), and it has been in "NA" status since then.
I am on same boat. medical passed on April 7th and BG is in NA since than... CEC inland candidate.

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
May I know did you get the PPR email during regular working hours or during other time such as at night? Thanks !
Yeah for sure. Most CEC inland applicants receive the email in the evening. Mine came at 6pm Toronto Time, but I think it varies from 5pm to 12am.

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah for sure. Most CEC inland applicants receive the email in the evening. Mine came at 6 pm Toronto Time, but I think it varies from 5pm to 12am.
Thank you. So I guess they send out the PPR email outside of working hours.

I am in process 2 from May 12, 2017 and waiting anxiously for that golden email. Cannot help myself checking my email every ten minutes. It is driving me crazy:)

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017

I am in process 2 from May 12, 2017 and waiting anxiously for that golden email. Cannot help myself checking my email every ten minutes. It is driving me crazy:)

Oh I know. I had to wait 5 days for PPR (IP2 -> PPR) as well so I know the wait can be bad. But hang in there, it will come soon!

angela828

Apr 19, 2017
Mine is CEC inland with RCMP upfront.

AOR: March 23
Medicals Passed: April 20
Background check change to NBG: April 20

No more update since then......-_-

Cinder2017

May 14, 2017

hello, a quick question. Did you upload any policy certificate of the country outside Canada and did you upload RCMP upfront? I don't know why it takes so long to start my BG check. Mine shows NA all the time.

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, a quick question. Did you upload any policy certificate of the country outside Canada and did you upload RCMP upfront? I don't know why it takes so long to start my BG check. Mine shows NA all the time.
I uploaded everything upfront, including other country police check and Canadian police check.