ITA: JAN 25, 2017
AOR: March 8, 2017
Medical pass: March 28 , 2017
BG : Next step is conduct BG check-March 28 , 2017
No updates after that . its been 45 days :rolleyes:

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
hello experts, i have a question regarding case specific enquiry. i raised a cse on 6th april via IRCC WEBFORM FOR CSE. I received a reply on 6th may 2017 which is as below:
Dear client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
· Download application forms and guides
· Change of address
· Check your application status
·Help Centre
Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

then i asked to cpc-ctd Ottawa email for visa office alloted to my application. and i got revert as below:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting our office. Your application is being processed at Centralized Intake Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.
Regards,

my que is:
1.since ircc has received my cse documents, do i need to send those documents again to visa office as suggested by ircc in his reply or it is just a auto generated mail. please suggest , especially those who have received a reply for CSE.
2. If i need to send documents that i sent to ircc as cse to Centralized Intake Office again, how should i send them?? which mail??

please help me in this dilemma situation.

my aor is 25th march, no updates since aor.

thank you in advance.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
What happens during BGNA after IP1??? what type of checks???
Sorry, I meant after BG-NA, they are doing eligibility assessment and security checks. Once it completes goes back to IP2 then it will trigger PPR email. Sometimes ppr comes first than IP2.

sailorshinde

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey guys,

I am FSW Inland- 3rd March AOR.
I got my RPRF request Yesterday. BG status is has been Not Applicable since 22nd April.
Additional documents asked were-
US travel(below 6months)- No PCC
Transcripts of graduation- Canadian degree (Not sure why this was asked because I gave a letter from my university & degree)

Since I got my RPRF and everything is uploaded I am guessed my eligibility is taken care of. Now how much time would you think it will take for PPR?
Also my spouse is not in Canada right now, so if we get PPR will she be able to get it done from outside Canada?

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hey guys,

I am FSW Inland- 3rd March AOR.
I got my RPRF request Yesterday. BG status is has been Not Applicable since 22nd April.
Additional documents asked were-
US travel(below 6months)- No PCC ---- Did they ask for FBI PCC, even if your travel was less than 6 months??
Transcripts of graduation- Canadian degree (Not sure why this was asked because I gave a letter from my university & degree)

Since I got my RPRF and everything is uploaded I am guessed my eligibility is taken care of. Now how much time would you think it will take for PPR?
Also my spouse is not in Canada right now, so if we get PPR will she be able to get it done from outside Canada?

sailorshinde

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Travel was less than 6 months. They just asked details. Because you don't get stamped when you return from the US to Canada. It wasn't more than 70 days. So no FBI PCC

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Can someone Invite me to March AOR whats app group. Here are my TImelines.

AOR- 29 March
Medical Passed :- 12 April
BGC :- IP1 since 12 April.

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, PPR is via email not CIC account.

Also do take note, if you have used a lawyer before say to get a work permit, high chance the PPR email will go to them even if you did your PR application yourself. Weird but I guess they link it back to when you first applied to come to Canada. Just sharing my experience

But will you see any updates in your cic account if PPR is sent to you? My concern is that i may miss the email for ppr since i used representative before. I linked the file back to my cic account, after i got my AOR and since then i didn't receive any notice from cic, even when i have my medical pass.

Happyforever21

Dec 28, 2016
Any one in the group whose Medicals passes in March end-MARCH 29 ,BG IP1 started on the same day and its still in progress,Its more than a month now so bit worried