17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
harish21jun said:
Hi Guys,

My current status is:

Application status:We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical and BG status changed on 28th March and afterwards no further updates. I understand that my BG is in IP1 and may take few more weeks but I am concerned about my medical status as it says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Is this normal, please suggest.

Thanks..
I would suggest you to check with the doctor if anything concern with regards to your medical or is there any tests that they haven't done for you. If everything is okay then, you don't need to worry with this change.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Baji81 said:
I would suggest you to check with the doctor if anything concern with regards to your medical or is there any tests that they haven't done for you. If everything is okay then, you don't need to worry with this change.
Thanks for your comment. I called CIC call center (5th April) and the agent told that there hasnt been any additional test requested and officer is currently reviewing the result. I will call this month again just to confirm.

Thanks again.

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi,

Most people,who applied in first week of march, should have passed IP1 or NBG by this time. Its been more almost 60 days now. When are you expecting the PPR this month? My guess is that they will issue bunch of PPR around 20 May. Share your thoughts.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
ronu008 said:
Hi,

Most people,who applied in first week of march, should have passed IP1 or NBG by this time. Its been more almost 60 days now. When are you expecting the PPR this month? My guess is that they will issue bunch of PPR around 20 May. Share your thoughts.
My BG is NS since April 4th, no further updates.

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope so too. This waiting time has been such a pain.

ronu008 said:
Hi,

Most people, who applied in the first week of march, should have passed IP1 or NBG by this time. It has been more almost 60 days now. When are you expecting the PPR this month? My guess is that they will issue a bunch of PPR around 20 May. Share your thoughts.

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
According to January and February Tracker, Most ppl get their PPR withing 80 days of eAPR date. I agree that there are few cases where it can take 90 days and as little as 40 days. But an average is 80 days. Fingers crossed

Goldasht

Apr 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

After passing my medical, My status in Background check Changed from N/A to " We are Processing your Background Check. We will send you a message If we need more information"

Can you tell me more for this status and what is the next and how long does it take?

Thanks,

renesa05

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldasht said:
Hi Guys,

After passing my medical, My status in Background check Changed from N/A to " We are Processing your Background Check. We will send you a message If we need more information"

Can you tell me more for this status and what is the next and how long does it take?

Thanks,
2-3 days to receive the PPR email as per my experience.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
renesa05 said:
2-3 days to receive the PPR email as per my experience.
2-3 days? Hahaha...
Not happening here....

annpeppa

Nov 24, 2015
Hi Guys,

I received the AOR on March 10. But still no update on it. Also the medicals expired on April 2nd. I hope it is ok, because it was active while submitting the application. Anyone has similar experience?? ???

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
What's your stream?

annpeppa said:
Hi Guys,

I received the AOR on March 10. But still no update on it. Also the medicals expired on April 2nd. I hope it is ok, because it was active while submitting the application. Anyone has similar experience?? ???

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
annpeppa said:
Hi Guys,

Same here. As CEC inland candidate, I got AOR on March 3 and Medical passed on April 7. My current BG is NA since April 7 and nothing happened. Waiting is such a pain.

CindyL

May 2, 2017
Goldasht said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Hi, does cic notify you through email everytime your BG status changes?
Thanks

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Goldasht said:
I think so. Is there any other opinion and experience?
Thanks,
Well, for starters my own experience. My status changed to "We are Processing your Background Check. We will send you a message If we need more information." quite a while ago.

2-3 days passed long time ago and I haven't received any PPR so far... and that seems to be the same for a lot of people here in this forum.