+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

JamesYoyo

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IrisLu said:
Not really. Visa office varies when your case proceeds. Even with in Canada, we have CIO and CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia. I think only when your case proceeds to the last step will your visa office be Ottawa because they are the office who sends you PPR.
glad to know that. Thanks ;)

N

newtoexpressentry

picklee said:
We have approximately the same AOR. I'm March 30, meds passed and BGC went to IP on April 12. BGC is NA since.
yes almost same timeline

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
doge said:
I have a hypothesis. According to the two PPR cases in March (renesa05 AOR Mar25 and Kawalrandhawa AOR Mar1), none of them is single. I think that the IRCC has different waiting/processing queues for single applicants and applicants with spouse/dependents and the IRCC allocate their resources on each of the queue based on statistics. If any of the queue's cases drops below the bar calculated by the historical statistics, that queue's applications will be processed faster as a result.

I assume that there're less applicants with spouse/dependents in March than the average number and that queue is processed faster.

And another fact that I believe is that the most time that takes this 6 month processing time is waiting. The processing time for applicants with spouse/dependents may be longer than the single applicants'. It will be faster if the waiting time is significantly short. Now we can see how long actually it should take to process an EE PR application without waiting.
renesa is cec, how about kawalrandhawa?

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i sent them the email.

Our office confirms that your application is at our CPC-Ottawa office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

IrisLu said:
I saw your case update with OTTAWA as visa office. May I know how you find out the office change? Did they send you any email or message? Thanks!

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got it. Thank you.

jiaweimartinguo said:
Hi, i sent them the email.

Our office confirms that your application is at our CPC-Ottawa office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any FSW-O here with AOR March who had their medicals passed?

Here, 63 days since AOR and nothing...

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
Kearnixer said:
Any FSW-O here with AOR March who had their medicals passed?

Here, 63 days since AOR and nothing...
i know someone she is on fsw outland stream with March 5 aor, Medicals passed april 27 and currently next step is background check.

VRT

Mar 10, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW-O ,AOR-7th March and Medicals passed on the 29th of April

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hi Guys,

My current status is:

Application status:We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents:We do not need additional documents.
Interview:You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical and BG status changed on 28th March and afterwards no further updates. I understand that my BG is in IP1 and may take few more weeks but I am concerned about my medical status as it says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Is this normal, please suggest.

Thanks..

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Background check status changed from 'next step is to conduct background check' to NA

Full timeline is in the signature.