Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
olgac said:
Same here! AOR 22/03 medical no passed yet
Same here..I did my medical exam on 21/03 and got AOR on 22/3 and my medical still has not passed yet.

edmon_van

Apr 7, 2017
Hi All,

Just passed medical yesterday.
AOR: March 04
CEC inland
now background status, I have submitted RCMP.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct background check.

Some says this means not started but some says this is the same as "In progress".

Anyone has more in-depth input?

Thanks.

K

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
edmon_van said:
Hi All,

Just passed medical yesterday.
AOR: March 04
CEC inland
now background status, I have submitted RCMP.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct background check.

Some says this means not started but some says this is the same as "In progress".

Anyone has more in-depth input?

Thanks.

K
No yet. It will be "in progress" if says: "we are processing your background check"

james_in_007

Aug 6, 2014
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
Well, if it is a bad place, then dont stay there, world is your oyster - build new bridges.

We want to get to that land of opportunity and build of future ourselves.

Without listening complaints of others who for whatever reasons decide to spent his time and complain about life on the public forum.

Thank you

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
andy108 said:
Well, if it is a bad place, then dont stay there, world is your oyster - build new bridges.

We want to get to that land of opportunity and build of future ourselves.

Without listening complaints of others who for whatever reasons decide to spent his time and complain about life on the public forum.

Thank you
well said Andy,, just wondering why other people keep themselves on the place where there is no happiness offered to them.. get out and let those who dream of new life live there..

kidding aside, this forum is for those who hope, believe and have faith that somehow, life will be better..

I have a suggestion , try to be contented since you are already there and you will find happiness..

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Yeah but it's good to hear both sides of the story. Some people base their decision on the positivity in this forum. Without the other side of the coin, their decision would be based on half the truth. I think it is healthy to have such discussions, in their proper place. Maybe I do a thread about it lol.

Butterball83

Aug 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
Yeah but it's good to hear both sides of the story. Some people base their decision on the positivity in this forum. Without the other side of the coin, their decision would be based on half the truth. I think it is healthy to have such discussions, in their proper place. Maybe I do a thread about it lol.
Not entirely, I don't believe people base their decision to make a life changing move off this forum, they do a significant amount of research themselves. As for the original poster, saying someone is going to be stuck in serving jobs is not relatable either as there are hundreds of people here with all different types of qualifications! There is no need to bring negativity to a forum like this when it's already very high stress.

Canada is the second largest country in the world, if someone doesn't like the life they've started here there's nothing stopping them moving somewhere else. What we do when we actually receive PR isn't the point of this forum. Would love to see this kept positive!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Butterball83 said:
Not entirely, I don't believe people base their decision to make a life changing move off this forum, they do a significant amount of research themselves. As for the original poster, saying someone is going to be stuck in serving jobs is not relatable either as there are hundreds of people here with all different types of qualifications! There is no need to bring negativity to a forum like this when it's already very high stress.

Canada is the second largest country in the world, if someone doesn't like the life they've started here there's nothing stopping them moving somewhere else. What we do when we actually receive PR isn't the point of this forum. Would love to see this kept positive!
Agreed

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

sincere advice.
I guess a good lesson to learn is not to burn your bridges before leaving! Another invaluable lesson is to do your research beforehand... Look at the labour market and only make the move once you're convinced you can get a job that will give you a better quality of life in Canada then you already have in you original home country.

I'm sorry for you situation, but your life is what you choose to make of it... There are plenty of other stories of people like you that managed to turn their life around in a few years by studying and sucking up their pride by taking a junior job and growing within that company.