NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
shaami said:
Hello Everyone, hope everyone is good and best of luck to all who have submitted their applications for processing. Felt like sharing something as everyone is quite curious regarding the processing of their applications. CIC issued invitations as below:

2015: 31,063 (January to December)

2016: 33,782 (January to December)

2017: 24,652 (January to March)

We can clearly see that CIC has issued huge number of invitations in only the first 3 months of 2017, due to which, now all the applicants will have to wait longer than usual or the processing will start later on as CIC has mentioned on their website:

'This is normal because the volume of applications may vary from one month to the next. Rest assured that files are still being processed.

In many cases, a file is waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are processed in the order in which they arrive. Some take longer to process than others. There is no maximum time frame for reviewing an application.'

From this, we can understand that people who got ITA on March 01, 2017 have 17,019 applications waiting before their application for initial review and those who got ITA on March 24, 2017 have 20,903 applications waiting before their application for initial review.

I have not taken into account the people who have not submitted their applications for processing and those who have declined the invitations or are not eligible anymore due to changes in circumstances. The above figures are gross without any deductions.

Moreover, priority is being given to CEC candidates as per my observations.

In addition, the number of CIC staff is same regardless of these huge number of invitations in just the first 3 months, a similar number, which they used to process in a year or so and maybe now it will take more time than before as people who submitted applications in February and March 2017 are still on their initial stage and their medicals are not even changed to passed (for the majority of applicants).

I know it is hard to wait but patience is the only friend at the moment.

Thank you.
Can you share the link, where you got this info...

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
shaami said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=070&top=3

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=032&top=3

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/march-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Here are the links and from the last two links, you can see that most of the applicants of February and almost all of March 2017 are waiting for their applications to undergo an initial review as application is rejected or processed further on this stage and your medical status changes to Passed.

Or check this consolidated one:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
Thanks for the links.

RoRoRo

Mar 26, 2017
shaami said:

We can clearly see that CIC has issued huge number of invitations in only the first 3 months of 2017, due to which, now all the applicants will have to wait longer than usual or the processing will start later on as CIC has mentioned on their website:

In addition, the number of CIC staff is same regardless of these huge number of invitations in just the first 3 months, a similar number, which they used to process in a year or so and maybe now it will take more time than before as people who submitted applications in February and March 2017 are still on their initial stage and their medicals are not even changed to passed (for the majority of applicants).
I do not think this is completely true. The CIC processes things other than PR applications. The reason why 2015 - 2016 end had lower EE ITAs were because they were busy clearing older family based back-logs. I do not think they are biting more than they can chew. I assume that CEC applications are being processed @ the expense of FSW Outlandres.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaami said:
Hello Everyone, hope everyone is good and best of luck to all who have submitted their applications for processing. Felt like sharing something as everyone is quite curious regarding the processing of their applications. CIC issued invitations as below:

'This is normal because the volume of applications may vary from one month to the next. Rest assured that files are still being processed.

In many cases, a file is waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are processed in the order in which they arrive. Some take longer to process than others. There is no maximum time frame for reviewing an application.'

From this, we can understand that people who got ITA on March 01, 2017 have 17,019 applications waiting before their application for initial review and those who got ITA on March 24, 2017 have 20,903 applications waiting before their application for initial review.

I have not taken into account the people who have not submitted their applications for processing and those who have declined the invitations or are not eligible anymore due to changes in circumstances. The above figures are gross without any deductions.

Moreover, priority is being given to CEC candidates as per my observations.

I know it is hard to wait but patience is the only friend at the moment.

Thank you.
I have shown, using the 2015 EE report, that only about 70% of ITAs result in an eAPR. The remainder expire or are declined. Even so, there are many more applications submitted from previous invitation rounds, so only counting the fraction of ITAs ahead of your invitation date would significantly understimate the true number of applicants ahead of you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/analysis-of-express-entry-statistics-t476369.0.html

Butterball83

Aug 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, could you invite me to the whatsapp group?
AOR March 8th
Medicals passed March 28th
Background check changed to in progress April 4th

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Butterball83 said:
Hey, could you invite me to the whatsapp group?
AOR March 8th
Medicals passed March 28th
Background check changed to in progress April 4th
Which stream you belong to???

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
hello buddy
i need your help here
i received my aor on 18, mar.
and yesterday my background turned into in process and medical exam still not needed
is this normal? because i know usually medical pass first and then background check in process.
i called the clinic where i did the exam and they said it has been uploaded and so far nothing wrong.

i am a little worried someone has the same experience?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
sasakaka said:
hello buddy
i need your help here
i received my aor on 18, mar.
and yesterday my background turned into in process and medical exam still not needed
is this normal? because i know usually medical pass first and then background check in process.
i called the clinic where i did the exam and they said it has been uploaded and so far nothing wrong.

i am a little worried someone has the same experience?
No need to worry. It usually take 25 30 days for CEC

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
RiZ92 said:
No need to worry. It usually take 25 30 days for CEC
thank you buddy
this morning i received a request letter from cic to let me apply for hong kong police certificate, which is a must.
but medical still not passed.