+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
Please help
Hello. I have recieved ITA abd i have a question regarding work experience.
In EE profile i have listed all the work history of my ladt 15 years. Now in my immigration aplication, if the first 7 years has not been adding points for me, is it possible that i dont mention this job in work history?
I can mention it in personal history part. But if i mention in work history, after getting checklist i should provide wirk experience letter and i dont have this pisdibility.
Can i remove it?

BlackpoolFC

Apr 5, 2017
Howdy!

Can people let me know how long it took them to receive their AOR after submitting their documents through EE? Looking to estimate how much time it should take as my IEC runs out soon and should be submitting for EE this week and want to bridge my visa whilst I wait for the PR confirmation.

Thanks in advance :)

N

newtoexpressentry

BlackpoolFC said:
Howdy!

Can people let me know how long it took them to receive their AOR after submitting their documents through EE? Looking to estimate how much time it should take as my IEC runs out soon and should be submitting for EE this week and want to bridge my visa whilst I wait for the PR confirmation.

u get AOR right away . auto mail

Layla1234

Jan 23, 2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
andy108 said:
Hello Andy108,
Is your whatsapp group sharing further details, beyond the info shared on this forum? The reason I am asking this is, as people already share their timelines and updates in these forum threads.. Do they share something more than these info on the whatsapp group?
I submitted my EE application on March 22 and thinking of joining.

Also, how did all those people initially create their profile on the immigration tracker? Do I need to create a separate account for this page?

Sorry for asking multiple questions.
Thank you for your valuable time and kind attention.

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Hi Andy,

Kindly add me to the watsapp group

Regards

Butterball83

Aug 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlackpoolFC said:
Howdy!

Hi, as mentioned by someone else you get AOR immediately but if your PR application hasn't passed the R10 check your BOWP will be rejected. This was the case when I applied in August last year, so if anyone knows if this has changed with the new EE changed feel free to correct me but my advice would be to get your PR in asap and your BOWP in closer to your IEC expiry date

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Please see my comments inline:

Layla1234 said:
Hello Andy108,
Is your whatsapp group sharing further details, beyond the info shared on this forum? The reason I am asking this is, as people already share their timelines and updates in these forum threads.. Do they share something more than these info on the whatsapp group?

Watsapp offers a quick chat, quick update sort of thing, you exchange messages on the go, which is quite convenient for some members. Some find it useful while others dont. Its up to you to decide.

I submitted my EE application on March 22 and thinking of joining.

Good luck.

Also, how did all those people initially create their profile on the immigration tracker? Do I need to create a separate account for this page?

Yes, you can create profile there yourself, it takes 2-3 minutes. You can watch a video on how to add a case here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNwMZvo-g6A

here is the video explaining what MyImmiTracker is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX_P617HRZQ

Sorry for asking multiple questions.
Thank you for your valuable time and kind attention.