+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

expressTarun

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi Guys, I've a question regarding my profile submission. I've got Nomination from Ontario and ITA back in December. Ive not submitted my application and neither i've declined ITA. Today, 20 days are left to ITA to expire. I've my application and docs ready to submit. But seeing current Draw results, i am in dilemma. My CRS score is 433.
1. Shall I wait for next draw and get direct ITA or continue with Ontario. ?
2. Is there any prefrence given to province nominated candidates or process is still the same for either Cases?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressTarun said:
Hi Guys, I've a question regarding my profile submission. I've got Nomination from Ontario and ITA back in December. Ive not submitted my application and neither i've declined ITA. Today, 20 days are left to ITA to expire. I've my application and docs ready to submit. But seeing current Draw results, i am in dilemma. My CRS score is 433.
1. Shall I wait for next draw and get direct ITA or continue with Ontario. ?
2. Is there any prefrence given to province nominated candidates or process is still the same for either Cases?
Choice is up to you.

Since you have accepted their nomination, I would not suggest you just simply delete this EE account, create a new one without nomination on it and submit after ITA. Because they will find out later on (by simply checking your old EE account).

Correct way would be contact Ontario and request that you want to decline nomination now.

Danger of that is obvious (you do not know what and how next draw will look like).

The difference between PNP and normal FSW or CEC is maybe additional month of checkings (when it comes to nomination itself). Other than that there is no other influence. Of course with PNP you need to start in that province.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I am feeling so redundant. It had been such a tumultuous period of waiting for OINP nomination and after POST ITA there was a mad rush to get all the documents, back and forth emails, checking this forum for every bit of info, incessant phone calls, chasing for medical test date etc etc. And today morning I woke up with such light head and practical had nothing to do for almost 2 hours.....
Is anybody experiencing the same?? I am thinking of joining some hobby classes just to fill the gap. ;D ;D ;D ;D

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
vj3171 said:
Today I am feeling so redundant. It had been such a tumultuous period of waiting for OINP nomination and after POST ITA there was a mad rush to get all the documents, back and forth emails, checking this forum for every bit of info, incessant phone calls, chasing for medical test date etc etc. And today morning I woke up with such light head and practical had nothing to do for almost 2 hours.....
Is anybody experiencing the same?? I am thinking of joining some hobby classes just to fill the gap. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Now, thats only for few days, you will now slowly start to check your status, initially daily, then few times a day then... waiting up at might "just to check" your email.. until you get so desired email and then.. emptiness will unite with feeling of accomplishment ;) all the best!

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now, thats only for few days, you will now slowly start to check your status, intially daily, then few times a day then... waling up at might "just to check" your email.. untill you get so desired email and then.. emptiness will unite with feeling of accomplishment Wink all the best!
You are right.... also soon this forum will again become my facebook... ;D ;D ;D ;D

tuner274

Mar 4, 2017
Please add.
ITA 22nd Feb
AOR 3rd March.

andy108 said:
Now, thats only for few days, you will now slowly start to check your status, intially daily, then few times a day then... waling up at might "just to check" your email.. untill you get so desired email and then.. emptiness will unite with feeling of accomplishment ;) all the best!
wow... that's pretty accurate!! ;D ;D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
Now, thats only for few days, you will now slowly start to check your status, intially daily, then few times a day then... waling up at might "just to check" your email.. untill you get so desired email and then.. emptiness will unite with feeling of accomplishment ;) all the best!
Exactly.
But daily checking is even recommended. There were reported some cases where ADR request either ended in spam or even did not arrive to your email, but never the less it was either visible in the application, or there was additional slot for uploading document there.
Other thing is that if ever there is any update, that will chear you up. As you will know that somebody actually checked your application.

And as many, you will most likely end up ordering GCMS notes at least once.
Good luck

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly.
But daily checking is even recommended. There were reported some cases where ADR request either ended in spam or even did not arrive to your email, but never the less it was either visible in the application, or there was additional slot for uploading document there.
Other thing is that if ever there is any update, that will chear you up. As you will know that somebody actually checked your application.

And as many, you will most likely end up ordering GCMS notes at least once.
Good luck
Well noted... Eager waiting for some movement....