+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sure ! Algerian but my security didnt even start :(
That's strange. Mine started 4 months ago, and nothing yet! It's really frustrating. I hope we'll get the PR soon. Maybe they've started yours, but haven't updated your profile. Have you phoned them to make sure?

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
My account shows that it has been updated but when I go to my page nothing seems to have changed. Is that some kind of a glitch? Anyone experienced the same ? Does that indicate anything? :( Thanks

JessieMo

Jul 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My account shows that it has been updated but when I go to my page nothing seems to have changed. Is that some kind of a glitch? Anyone experienced the same ? Does that indicate anything? :( Thanks
Same thing happened to me twice, nothing really changed. Maybe just a technical problem

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello Friends,
Based on the comments, it seems like most of the March applicants have got their PPR. I think there are just a few of us here and still waiting!

BaNana82

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
Hello Friends,
Based on the comments, it seems like most of the March applicants have got their PPR. I think there are just a few of us here and still waiting!
Hehe yeah the lucky ones are happily preparing to land leaving us miserable here waiting for our turn. But our PPRs will come soon am sure

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Hello Friends,
lets hope our turn comes soon, cheer up guyz, we will make it :)
Yeah. Hope so too.

Reactions: Y Sal and moussa30

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
For all those who submitted their eApr in March 2017 from within Canada and still waiting for their PPR, please send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) as per the instructions in the link below. They only accept inquiries from those who passed the 6 month period.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#permanent
It worked for me and they sent me a request to send the passports one day following my inquiry :) Good luck for everyone!

Reactions: moussa30

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Hi guys, I'm March AOR and our medical passed back in May. Recently my son may need to undergo a kidney biopsy (there's no change to his health status or lab tests) as his doctor wants to learn more. Anyone know if we need to send biopsy results to CIC?
Thank you in advance for any input.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
That's strange. Mine started 4 months ago, and nothing yet! It's really frustrating. I hope we'll get the PR soon. Maybe they've started yours, but haven't updated your profile. Have you phoned them to make sure?
Nope i asked the agent who said they are actually re-evaluating your eligibility but security not started yet

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
For all those who submitted their eApr in March 2017 from within Canada and still waiting for their PPR, please send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca your name, file number, date of birth and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) as per the instructions in the link below. They only accept inquiries from those who passed the 6 month period.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#permanent
It worked for me and they sent me a request to send the passports one day following my inquiry :) Good luck for everyone!

Now they mention 20 working days for a standard inquiry so not sure of the pertinence, i have already tried ad only got a response saying that my case needs additionnal review and will be out of standard processig times so .... just tired ...my 2nd application has only 30 days remaining so i thik i should process it and get relaxed LOL

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hello Friends,
waht could be reason??some have passed and some still awaiting?? nationality? no of dependents? or anything they feel precarious??

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
waht could be reason??some have passed and some still awaiting?? nationality? no of dependents? or anything they feel precarious??
For my part i kow i made a mistake on claiming educational points :( so delayingggggggggg

yyzjamu

Jul 21, 2016
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i didnt get an email. But logged into cic today and saw it as updated. This was the only change. I did apply for GCMS notes 20 days ago. Is it because of that?

Background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: Xiaociaoshaw_02