NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
etcoflife said:
My application status is "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". There is no update. Can you see different?
Hi etcoflife,

My Application Status is shown as below. Why is your's different?

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.  Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.  Help

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.  Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable.  Help

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.  Help

Background check Not applicable.  Help

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. 

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
pxyarala said:
Hi etcoflife,

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.  Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.  Help

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.  Help

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.  Help

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. 
Hi, I have the exact same status as that of you. My eAOR is on 3 March. I have made a different group for FSWO Feb March. No FSWO from March passed medical yet. They are very slow. I am losing patience.
Be in touch as we have similar dates.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
etcoflife said:
Hi, I have the exact same status as that of you. My eAOR is on 3 March. I have made a different group for FSWO Feb March. No FSWO from March passed medical yet. They are very slow. I am losing patience.
Be in touch as we have similar dates.
Hi etcoflife,

Thanks for the reply. I will also keep in touch with you. Please send me the link for Feb/March e-AOR as suggested above.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
pxyarala said:
Hi etcoflife,

Thanks for the reply. I will also keep in touch with you. Please send me the link for Feb/March e-AOR as suggested above.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-outland-feb-march-2017-lets-connect-here-t481630.0.html

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Guys,

Did the Application Status change for anybody in this group ( I mean FSWO). Mine is still the same as when I submitted.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
as pointed out by many this is normal.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
pxyarala said:
Hi etcoflife,

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

the service etcoflife is trying to use is no longer available. the only way to know what is happening in the application is through GCMS notes.

Was this your status since you first submit your application?

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Guys,

I received my FBI-PCC at my US address yesterday afternoon. As mentioned above mine is also in Black and White with the officer's signature in grey color. I hope it is fine to just do a color scan and send it as it is.

Also since I gave my brother's address as the mailing address, this address is now printed on the FBI-PCC. Would this create any problem with IRCC or should I write a note in my LOE?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Guys,

I received my FBI-PCC at my US address yesterday afternoon. As mentioned above mine is also in Black and White with the officer's signature in grey color. I hope it is fine to just do a color scan and send it as it is.

Also since I gave my brother's address as the mailing address, this address is now printed on the FBI-PCC. Would this create any problem with IRCC or should I write a note in my LOE?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
This should suffice.