+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
Dear patient souls, I am so glad I just found this forum, so glad I am not alone waiting :), I am also an e-APR AOR March 2017 applicant.

Here is my info for your reference (maybe it helps for comparison) and a couple of questions below if you can help me, any help would be very very helpful, thank you so much :)

Application Stream: PNP (OINP) - Outland
Nationality: Colombian

Brief Timeline:

1. Date Application Send and E-APR:
- 03/04/2017 (EST)
2. Medical Exams Passed and Background Check Request Letter:
- 06/09/2017 (EDT)
3. Submitted requested Police Certificates (multiple countries):
- 07/13/2017 (EDT)

Application Status (Where is this application?)
  • Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Questions

1. Which stage am I in, in the PR application process (I hear about IP1, IP2, NA ...etc but I don't know where to find reference to this stages in my profile)?

2. I hear about GCMS notes but the CIC official pages says:
To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.
  • Maybe not for PNP-out applicants?, otherwise
  • Where can we order them?
3. What is the probability to receive a PFR (procedural fairness request), or to be refused at this stage: been waiting since Nov 2015 (OINP first and then PR app).

Thank you so much, any comments, notes or advice very much appreciated,
Have a good day everybody ;)

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Can someone from India who has submitted E-Apr successfully help on this?
I have multiple addresses during last 10 years but all within India but in different states where I resided more than 6 months. Currently I am staying in Maharashtra(Not my home state which is mentioned in the passport) for last 6 years. Since I have mentioned all addresses in Personal History section, it is asking for multiple PCC. But if you apply for PCC from Passport website, they ask for last 1 year address and initiate the PCC from here.

So, my understanding is, even though we have resided in multiple states with in India, we need to get PCC from current address only. Only one PCC should be uploaded into the E-Apr section? Can someone help on this?

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Dear patient souls, I am so glad I just found this forum, so glad I am not alone waiting :), I am also an e-APR AOR March 2017 applicant.

Here is my info for your reference (maybe it helps for comparison) and a couple of questions below if you can help me, any help would be very very helpful, thank you so much :)

Application Stream: PNP (OINP) - Outland
Nationality: Colombian

Brief Timeline:

1. Date Application Send and E-APR:
- 03/04/2017 (EST)
2. Medical Exams Passed and Background Check Request Letter:
- 06/09/2017 (EDT)
3. Submitted requested Police Certificates (multiple countries):
- 07/13/2017 (EDT)

Application Status (Where is this application?)
  • Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Questions

1. Which stage am I in, in the PR application process (I hear about IP1, IP2, NA ...etc but I don't know where to find reference to this stages in my profile)?

2. I hear about GCMS notes but the CIC official pages says:
To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.
  • Maybe not for PNP-out applicants?, otherwise
  • Where can we order them?
3. What is the probability to receive a PFR (procedural fairness request), or to be refused at this stage: been waiting since Nov 2015 (OINP first and then PR app).

Thank you so much, any comments, notes or advice very much appreciated,
Have a good day everybody ;)
Typically an application goes through

AOR -> Medical Pass -> IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.) -> NA2 (Backgound check changes to NA) -> IP2 (Backgound check in progress) --> PPR.

From your description you are in IP1 stage where your document checklist for completeness is being checked.
NA2 is where your documents correctness and eligibility are checked (if everything fine, security check will be initiated)
IP2 is when, VO picks the file to review above the steps and make a decision, which triggers PPR.

Wishing you a speedy process..

Reactions: Samoinp

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
6 months is successfully completed. Still waiting.....

Mr Qadri

Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-03-2017
Since you have crossed the timeline, you can email or raise a CSE about your status..
I raised CSE on 176th day hopefully they will not refuse to reply because of 4 days

Camilo

Apr 5, 2016
Typically an application goes through

AOR -> Medical Pass -> IP1 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.) -> NA2 (Backgound check changes to NA) -> IP2 (Backgound check in progress) --> PPR.

From your description you are in IP1 stage where your document checklist for completeness is being checked.
NA2 is where your documents correctness and eligibility are checked (if everything fine, security check will be initiated)
IP2 is when, VO picks the file to review above the steps and make a decision, which triggers PPR.

Wishing you a speedy process..
Thank you so much Reify, this is very informative, so it looks like at least 1, 2 months more of waiting.

Also, do you know if PNP-outland applicants can order GCMS notes? it'd be nice to know a little more info about my file.

Thank you very much!