NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Why the hell CIC takes more than 4 months to approve some of CEC inland applicants?

ama zed

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
01-08-2017
Why the hell CIC takes more than 4 months to approve some of CEC inland applicants?
I've also wondered about the order submitted applications are processed. Is it strictly time of application, and it's just that different applications take longer than others? or do they prioritize by points or pending visa expiration dates or ???

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Guys,
I think progress is so slow specifically for FSW-Inland- AOR-March- After June 15, Only few persons received PPR. Many guys is still waiting in IP2 more than 1 months. I have no idea for this but maybe summer vacation for officers. Maybe...
I hope they come to the Indian subcontinent for their summer vacation. And by witnessing the terribly hot weather they send our PPRs fast. Come on CIC, have some mercy on us!

BTW I hope I don't get a refusal for my joke!

viprankler

Mar 1, 2016
Hi all , anybody with sydney australia as LVO .?? My file has been transferred to sydney for processing. Any idea how long they take ? BTW my AOR is 4 march 2017.

Thanks

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
What are the chances of refusal after waited for 135 days?

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Guys..I'm in a but of situation here and need your inputs. We will be moving to US in 1st week of Sept. I have few queries here-

1) We're PNP Outland applicants (Mar AOR). BGC2 is NA and med passed. Is there any possibility of receiving PPR request before 1st week of Sept? I just hope to receive PPR request once we're in US
2) For change of address I believe I need to submit CSE. However, do I need to send a mail as well to be doubly sure?
3) My wife (primary appl) will be resigning and moving to US and will be without job for sometime. How do I need to inform this to IRCC?
4) Most importantly- can my wife's resignation and being without a job for sometime affect our PPR? Do we need to send a LoE or something..

Thank you very much and really appreciate your responses to the queries...

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Well! I have the same question too.
CEC-Inland
March 14 AOR
BG-NA for long time now
Hi, how long have you been at NA? Your AOR is March 14, mine is April 23, been at NA for 2 month... I remember you said your eligibility says review required? How long have it been?

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hey guys soooo quick question, so I got my PPR email and I asked for visa office to be changed which it was , I just got the letter in my inbox informing me that my visa has been afixed in my passport but the address under my name was my previous address not current one .

Would this make a difference or I should be fine ? I will edit my address in the system now.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi, how long have you been at NA? Your AOR is March 14, mine is April 23, been at NA for 2 month... I remember you said your eligibility says review required? How long have it been?
My NG_NA since May 4 :(
I feel like they haven't been working on my file.
It shouldn't take that long even for rejecting a file

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Some movement in my application today (105 days after AOR)

My medical exam moved from you do not need a medical exam to if we need a medical exam we will send you a detailed message. Never seen this message before in this forum.

My medical results expired in may and medical moved from passed to we do not need in may.

I called the automated system and a medical exam is required, we sent you a message.
I still don't see a message.

Is this a good sign? The fact that they need a medical exam at this stage

Also additional documents changed from uploaded to not needed after RCMP upload

AOR march 6
Med passed April 22
BGC IP1 April 22
RCMP request may 17
RCMP uploaded June 6
Hi,

Have u received PPR?

Senthil

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
It's true that many FSW-O from April and May are getting PR but it doesn't means that other will be refused just because of delay. the time frame is 180 days and i think those getting it quickly are lucky. But one must never lose hope. If everything you provided is in order, you will get PPR sooner or later :).
You are very right. But when your notes have additional review required it does make you worried.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All - Update on my application.
Called CIC on Thursday and a very nice agent said that my medical, criminality and eligibility have been passed. In fact, she said that the eligibility passed on that very day of the call as she was able to see in the notes in my application.
Next day (Friday), I see that my additional docs status went from 'Additional docs you provided are being reviewed' to 'We do not need additional documents'

BG is still 'NA'. Experts can you please advise how is my application going. When i questioned her further if there are any red flags in my application that i should be concerned about, she said No and my application looks good.

Best of luck to everyone still awaiting PPR!

Reactions: larat and mamgain