+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone. I submitted my e-APR on March 14th, 2017 and got AOR on the same day. I received a nomination from OINP earlier in December 2016. Could anyone please share their timeline if similar?
My application now shows "Background check" as (Not Applicable), and "final decision" as
(Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made) - does that indicate that there has been any movement in my application?!! I can see others talking about "not applicable" as being a stage passed! Please advise! Many thanks.

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Oh I forgot to mention im FSW - inland and already submitted my medicals upfront with my e-APR. Thanks in advance.

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi All,

Here is my status for CEC-Inland
ITA : Dec 22.
AOR: 7th March
Medical passed: 27th March
BG - IP : 27th March

No udpates after that. No additional docs asked.
Called CIC in May and got the standard answer; your background check in progress.
Finally emailed cpc-ottawa and got an email reply yesterday that : Application is approved few weeks back !
Stil not updates on CIC website.

I replied back to cpc that my profile on CIC is still not updated.
After few hours; got an email to check my profile.

And had recieved a PPR !

I would like to thank all the forum members for their guidance & support.
Congrats! So it means the online status may not be updated?

What email address in Ottawa did you send email to ask, please?

Thank you

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
guys received my PPR - wooooohooooooooooo

Wouldn't have been possible without this forum I did not hire the services of an immigration consultant as all my queries have been already answered and I put my trust in the people who walked the path.

Special shout out to @legalfalcon @Asivad Anac @andy108 your posts/threads are priceless. Not to forget the ray of hope threads. It has been one hell of a journey - in the past 6 months.

Thank you everyone and may the force be with you all.
Does it mean it took 6 months from aor to ppr for you? What stream?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Pnp guys are as good as a dead rock...

:(

Kajol agarwal

Dec 12, 2016
I got the golden mail from Ottawa office on June 23. I thank you all for the golden information and clarifying all dbts very clearly.
I requested for a change of VO for my stamping on same day as I relocated from USA to India.
Is anyone in the same boat as me or anyone has any idea how long will it take to get the reply from Ottawa office about the change of VO to NDVO.
I also did not get any computer generated reply when I sent the mail, should I resend the mail to Ottawa office.

can some one help .

Thank you

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I got the golden mail from Ottawa office on June 23. I thank you all for the golden information and clarifying all dbts very clearly.
I requested for a change of VO for my stamping on same day as I relocated from USA to India.
Is anyone in the same boat as me or anyone has any idea how long will it take to get the reply from Ottawa office about the change of VO to NDVO.
I also did not get any computer generated reply when I sent the mail, should I resend the mail to Ottawa office.

can some one help .

Thank you
Congrats a ton! IMO, They usually revert back in 10-12 days, wait, it will be changed.
Can you please tell me your AOR date?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have never lived in Canada and was asked to provide RCMP criminal record. I guess it's a rare case

I was in Canada a couple of times though as tourist but all visits combined are less than 4 weeks.
If you were in Canada as a tourist then IRCC can ask for a RCMP PCC. This usually happens when they have concerns with your previous stay in Canada, or if your name matches up with someone else in the FOSS or GCMS database. This is common and not a big deal.

Reactions: sea83

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017