+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
After past week website update, my application shows that it's pending on additional documents but there was no message attached to it. My lawyer contacted CIC about the message and they said there was no document requested and that she could disregard that message. And today I saw this message on CIC login page:

You may see an incorrect application status asking for additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.

So maybe it's a glitch. Anyways, I would try to contact them just in case.
doctor28, cmoncanada, 8gorkha and KNIGHTRIDER14...thank you very much...that really calmed my nerves..however, is there a mail id I can contact to check if anything has been requested...just want to be sure...thank you

s_m_e_m

Jun 20, 2017
Keep checking for medicals status and BG. If they are reviewing your spouse details, these fields may have some updates. Or it can even go directly to PPR, so all the best.
Ok thanks for your reply, based on what you see does it look like I am in IP2?

Nyx13

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
I think the PPR notification process has changed a bit this week (well at least for me)?

I got a mail from CIC this morning saying I have a new message on my account. I figured it was just to let me know something changed on my status as my background check status went to IP(2) yesterday so I was expecting to wait a week or so for the PPR email based on the timelines on the tracker.

But the message on my account is a letter with the PPR details, I didn't receive the PPR email like most other people on the forum, just the email saying there is a message on my account and then the letter on my account with the details.

Reactions: Lailina

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Well one quick question. Your BG must have changed to NA after Medicals, right? Did you pay RPRF upfront?
Nope, it went directly from nbg to ip2, unless the na change happened within 3 hours and i missed it. Thats what is confusing me about I'm in ip1 or ip2.
I did pay RPRF upfront.

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Don't you worry, they have forgotten us at the end of March too. March 22nd here, all I have is a passed medical. No one who applied on the 22nd has had any movement (at least according to the tracker), so CIC hates the 22nd for some reason. :confused:
You are still in better position. I applied on 12th March with upfront medicals and fees. My case is not having complications, and till date did not get even "medical passed". Don't know what is wrong.

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Ok thanks for your reply, based on what you see does it look like I am in IP2?
Post medicals, you get BG from IP1 to NA? Did you see when your BG went to NA? It seems you went from NA to IP2 "we are processing your BG..." for your solo application. Then they requested for your spouse details. So I suggest, keep looking at your medicals and BG status in these few days. They may start your spouse details review, and you may see some updates. Else, it can go directly to PPR. In my opinion...

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Hey all, Our designated individual tried to inquire about our case on the phone and the agent told her we did not assign any designated individual despite mentioning it on the eAPR and uploading the required form. Is this normal?

So yesterday, I sent an email to CPC-Ottawa to inquire about the issue, and I didnt even receive a confirmation email that my inquiry was received. No feedback at all. Is that normal as well?
You should get a reply in 48 hours.

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
I think the PPR notification process has changed a bit this week (well at least for me)?

I got a mail from CIC this morning saying I have a new message on my account. I figured it was just to let me know something changed on my status as my background check status went to IP(2) yesterday so I was expecting to wait a week or so for the PPR email based on the timelines on the tracker.

But the message on my account is a letter with the PPR details, I didn't receive the PPR email like most other people on the forum, just the email saying there is a message on my account and then the letter on my account with the details.
Congrats! Good to know the change

Reactions: lovish kaushal

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
I guess you would need a valid medical at the time of entry into Canada. So, anyways you would need to have a fresh medical done.

Although your application might have got through that stage, IMO you should have a fresh medical just in case. Wait for other seniors to reply as well..
I called the call center today since the automated system says I need medical and online there is no message just action required.

The agent I spoke with was very friendly and told me to disregard the message and the "action required" and also told me that my eligibility, security and criminality passed yesterday and now they are deciding whether they can extend medical exam or require a new one.

I assume that this is good news (is that right?). When should I expect the PPR?

My BGC didn't change to NA

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
I called the call center today since the automated system says I need medical and online there is no message just action required.

The agent I spoke with was very friendly and told me to disregard the message and the "action required" and also told me that my eligibility, security and criminality passed yesterday and now they are deciding whether they can extend medical exam or require a new one.

If your previous medical showed no risks at all. You will get an extension, so wait until they review it. My medicals expired in April and got a validity till April 2018.
As long as you are an inland applicant and have not spent more than 6 months outside Canada since your last medicals.

Reactions: sea83

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
If your previous medical showed no risks at all. You will get an extension, so wait until they review it. My medicals expired in April and got a validity till April 2018.
As long as you are an inland applicant and have not spent more than 6 months outside Canada since your last medicals.
Thanks. I am an FSWO (US) my medical were good.
How about eligibility and BGC passed? Is the this the final step?

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017

Hi,

On what number did you call, I am also FSW-O applied form US.

Thanks