+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR AOR March 2017 pool - join here

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
so I just called again - this time instead of choosing option 1, I went with option 7. After 30 mins of waiting, the agent told me my application has been forwarded to an officer on Jun 5th for final decision. She also said she doesn't see anything to be worried about. So hopefully I'll receive the golden mail soon!

pma12

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
For those calling outside of Canada the number is 0016139444000 and the key press is 11122220[/QUOTE]
thanks!!

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
New Rule!!!

It was a bad idea to submit your eAPR during the middle of the month. Apparently the Officers working on applications received during the 13th through to the 19th of any Month are one in the same and they are still working with dial-up modem computers........

So to all my March AOR members to whom these dates apply, if anyone asks you what's your Application Status don't say you're BG is stuck at NA or you're still waiting at IP1......say your Application Status is still Loading!!!

(keeping Refreshing the page, our time will come soon) F5, F5, F5........:D:D:D

Reactions: maleeksha

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
New Rule!!!

It was a bad idea to submit your eAPR during the middle of the month. Apparently the Officers working on applications received during the 13th through to the 19th of any Month are one in the same and they are still working with dial-up modem computers........

So to all my March AOR members to whom these dates apply, if anyone asks you what's your Application Status don't say you're BG is stuck at NA or you're still waiting at IP1......say your Application Status is still Loading!!!

(keeping Refreshing the page, our time will come soon) F5, F5, F5........:D:D:D
AOR- 17 and 16th March got PPRs.
For me I would say those with AOR Mar 14, either your agents are sleeping or on vacation :p

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
For me I would say those with AOR Mar 14, either your agents are sleeping or on vacation :p
LOLL that's not entirely true though. My friend's AOR was on Mar 14th and she received her PPR last month. Also if you look at the tracker, it's the applicants with AOR on Mar 16-19th are experiencing some "delay" compared to the average processing time (for CEC at least)

Reactions: mani007

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Sorry to say but those are isolated cases. As you can see, you're Mar 14 and I am Mar 15 and yet our BG is at NA from May 4 and is still Loading!!!

F5, F5, F5......:D

adejay

Jul 16, 2016
FSW Inland Timeline. (As at June 7)

AOR - March 26

Medicals Passed - May 26

Background Check - We are processing your BG... - May 26

Background Check - Not Applicable - May 27;

RPRF paid upfront.
Curious what stages have been completed and what level it's at. (R10 done?) Waiting, hoping, praying.

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
I have AOR on March 3 and still waiting to see change in BG to IP1...

CEC inland.

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
LOLL that's not entirely true though. My friend's AOR was on Mar 14th and she received her PPR last month. Also if you look at the tracker, it's the applicants with AOR on Mar 16-19th are experiencing some "delay" compared to the average processing time (for CEC at least)
Thanks for thr hope I may not be true coz I cant speak for everyone coz I don know m just saying depending on the posts i hv seen on forum i noticed.

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017

Missi24

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everybody, FSW O from India. Been a long admirer and silent observer of this amazing forum, helped me a lot every step of the tricky process. Here are my timelines:
ITA: 4 Jan 2017
AOR: 25 Mar
Medicals: 25 May
BG: NA at around 30 May

With 16 MAR AoR guys getting their golden emails, I just can't wait

Plz add me to the WhatsApp group, Andy.

udaisv1

Dec 23, 2016
For those wondering about the timeline between passport submission and status change to PR approved online, here is my timeline.

ITA - Dec 22nd 2016

CEC inland

eAOR - Mar 3rd 2017

Medicals passed - Apr 12th
BG In progress (IP1) - Apr 12th

Applied for BOWP - May 11th

BG Not applicable - May 23rd

BG In progress (IP2) - May 24th

PPR Email - May 26th

Passport sent - May 29th
Passport delivered - May 30th (Edmonton to Ottawa)

Additional documents submitted are being reviewed - June 6th -- this is a glitch I guess - I still see this even though my application is approved (I see this in my BOWP application too, though I didn't submit anything)

Application approved - June 7th

Tracking enabled - June 8th (passport and papers are on its way back to me)

BOWP - still in progress, no updates yet

FYI: Background check remained in progress until my application was approved. It now says 'bg was completed'. Final decision says 'application was approved, check your messages below for details' - but I do not have any new message, nor an email. I assume this is how it is.

But I see a new table inside PR application section that says: 'Document status' with the following details: name, uci, document name, doc number, status, expiry date, passport number, passport-country of issue. I assume this is my COPR/visa document.

I did not add my details to the tracker.

Last edited:

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
For those wondering about the timeline between passport submission and status change to PR approved online, here is my timeline.

ITA - Dec 22nd 2016

CEC inland

eAOR - Mar 3rd 2017

Medicals passed - Apr 12th
BG In progress (IP1) - Apr 12th

Applied for BOWP - May 11th

BG Not applicable - May 23rd

BG In progress (IP2) - May 24th

PPR Email - May 26th

Passport sent - May 29th
Passport delivered - May 30th (Edmonton to Ottawa)

Additional documents submitted are being reviewed - June 6th -- this is a glitch I guess - I still see this even though my application is approved (I see this in my BOWP application too, though I didn't submit anything)

Application approved - June 7th

Tracking enabled - June 8th (passport and papers are on its way back to me)

BOWP - still in progress, no updates yet

FYI: Background check remained in progress until my application was approved. It now says 'bg was completed'. Final decision says 'application was approved, check your messages below for details' - but I do not have any new message, nor an email. I assume this is how it is.

But I see a new table inside PR application section that says: 'Document status' with the following details: name, uci, document name, doc number, status, expiry date, passport number, passport-country of issue. I assume this is my COPR/visa document.

I did not add my details to the tracker.
Seems like it takes an average of 2 weeks from the day passport is sent to being received back.