+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

During my PR process with manitoba nomination can I work at a different province

Minicone

Oct 31, 2016
I am a skilled worker at Manitoba with PG work permit and I am expecting to get my nomination very soon. I would like to work in Alberta during the process of my Pr With CIC (15 months) and then stay in manitoba after my PR landing. I wonder if this is going to cause a problem. does my intention is to reside after I get my PR or during the process? and what be the case if it is a temporary contract in Alberta? Please Help

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minicone said:
I am a skilled worker at Manitoba with PG work permit and I am expecting to get my nomination very soon. I would like to work in Alberta during the process of my Pr With CIC (15 months) and then stay in manitoba after my PR landing. I wonder if this is going to cause a problem. does my intention is to reside after I get my PR or during the process? and what be the case if it is a temporary contract in Alberta? Please Help
I think you will have an uphill battle convincing immigration and Manitoba PNP that your intent to settle in MB is genuine when you are already working in AB. I'm not saying it's impossible but I think you should try to avoid it. After you get your PR, you can go and work in AB if you want to.