+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

During application then marry with a PR

Ariel_S

Jul 14, 2020
Hi,
I am now an FSW candidate but have not been invited yet. And my girlfriend is now a PR resident. I am wondering if we get married, what change do I need to make on my application profile and will this affect my application? Because my partner will not need to immigrate with me, I think maybe the information I need to provide is different from those whose families need to go through the process together. Am I correct?

I was going to send a webform to IRCC to ask the question. But the webform page told me that I could use the webform only when my application has exceeded normal processing time. So I don't know where I can get the answer. I would appreciate it a lot if someone could tell me where/who I can ask for the information from. Thank you so much!

Ariel

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am now an FSW candidate but have not been invited yet. And my girlfriend is now a PR resident. I am wondering if we get married, what change do I need to make on my application profile and will this affect my application? Because my partner will not need to immigrate with me, I think maybe the information I need to provide is different from those whose families need to go through the process together. Am I correct?

I was going to send a webform to IRCC to ask the question. But the webform page told me that I could use the webform only when my application has exceeded normal processing time. So I don't know where I can get the answer. I would appreciate it a lot if someone could tell me where/who I can ask for the information from. Thank you so much!

Ariel
your partner can sponsor you. You dont need an invite then.