App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
Passport Req..
16-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Can anyone tell me is it ok to obtain Dubai PCC through online? Do they send the hard copy aside from email? I recieved an email from cic they said they need the original copy

ash1504

Oct 2, 2022
Hi Guys, I am in need of OMAN PCC. Does anyone here know how to obtain it? I contacted the ROP via email so many times, but I hardly got any response. I have the following questions:
1. How do I get my original fingerprints? Is there a specific office I need to go to in Canada?
2. What kind of proof of deposit do I need to mail to the ROP? Is it like a demand draft, money order, etc?
3. How do I make the payment for the Non Conviction Certificate? Through international bank transfer, or any other method?
4. For how long is the certificate valid?
5. Do I need to mail my photograph too? If yes, then how many and what is the required background colour and dimensions?

KSRTC

Jul 9, 2021
Hi. Did you have to provide the original copy? What did you do? I am in your situation
Apply online to the dubai portal, they would most probably ask to come in person for identification purpose, once confirmed they will email you the PCC , it has all te qr code for verification