"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
humsafar said:
Congratulation Appan for you Visa and Sattar for you PR Cards. But why you got these sooo late?
Thank you humsafar.

Best regards.

Appan.

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
arman79 said:
Congrats Appan.................!

Good Luck for your future life !

Regards !
Arman79, Thank you, I wish u good luck and hope to hear some good news from you soon.

Best Regards.
appan.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
bijupv007 said:
Congratulations SATDXB for getting your PR cards !!! after a loooooooooooong wait :D :D

God bless

Biju
Yep...!! really a LONG WAIT ..!! ;) :D

Thanks alot ..!! :)

Member SHANKS78 also received his PR cards yesterday !!!!

Cheers...

gp_dubai

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-11
AOR Received.
Mar-11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May-11
Med's Request
Jun-11
Med's Done....
Aug-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
May-2012 ( by Gods Grace !!)
flower11 said:
Thank you.
Hello Seniors,

I did my medicals at Dubai London Clinic on 13-Aug-11 and this clinic confirmed that they are still processing medicals for Canada as of today. Does anyone know when the DMP list for UAE was changed and DLC deleted from the list?

How can I find if the medicals done at DLC is valid?

Please let me know on the best way to move forward.

Brgds,
gp

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
gp_dubai said:
Hello Seniors,

I did my medicals at Dubai London Clinic on 13-Aug-11 and this clinic confirmed that they are still processing medicals for Canada as of today. Does anyone know when the DMP list for UAE was changed and DLC deleted from the list?

Brgds,
gp
Dp_Dubai,

it's better to inform DLC from your end that their name is no more in the list. Let them handle this matter. It helps other applicants aswell.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2033&CountryName=United%20Arab%20Emirates

I too did my medicals in DLC. They really good..

appan.

gp_dubai

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-11
AOR Received.
Mar-11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May-11
Med's Request
Jun-11
Med's Done....
Aug-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
Hello Appan,

I did inform DLC today that they are not listed anymore as DMP in Dubai.

However I am concerned if the medicals done by me on 13-Aug-11 is valid. How can I find this out?

Brgds,
gp

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
gp_dubai said:
Hello Appan,

I did inform DLC today that they are not listed anymore as DMP in Dubai.

However I am concerned if the medicals done by me on 13-Aug-11 is valid. How can I find this out?

Brgds,
gp
Send Urgent Enquiry to CHC London saying that u have done medicals with DLC and u were not aware what was not listed in the DMP site.
If they confirm DLC is not valid, request CHC to send Medical Forms again.

but make sure u r writing URGENT on Subject Line. They will reply u within two days. Email should contain all the detail what u r giving in E-case Status Check.

Good Luck
appan.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Appan said:
Send Urgent Enquiry to CHC London saying that u have done medicals with DLC and u were not aware what was not listed in the DMP site.

but make sure u r writing URGENT on Subject Line. They will reply u within two days. Email should contain all the detail what u r giving in E-case Status Check.

Good Luck
appan.

Well said ..!!

+1 from me for you APPAN ..!! :)

Cheers..

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
arman79 said:
@ ammartahir and krate2010

You guys are most welcome on this forum & on this particular thread.......................! Truely this is a family !

I am from Abu Dhabi, and joined this forum more than a year ago, & only regret i am having after joining this forum is why did i hire consultant ;) This forum is truely best, and honest based on facts, experiences, and bilateral discussions..............!

Good Luck !

Regards !
Thanks a bunch bro arman79! I regret why didn't I join this thread before, although, I've been active in this forum for the last one year... good to see everyone over here helping one another... plus uae-canada group arranging get togethers, of whom, I would love to be a part of

Thanks again!

Ammaar

gp_dubai

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-11
AOR Received.
Mar-11
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May-11
Med's Request
Jun-11
Med's Done....
Aug-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-Nov-11
LANDED..........
Appan said:

Good Luck
appan.
Thank you very much for your advise, Appan.

Brgds,
gp

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
Dear Biju/Qorax,

I collected London VO reply to individuals to the same inquiry and there are two different replies, please share more insight about it (means the difference or there is no difference at all) both applicants are IN PROCESS with RBVO..

Re: Inprocess With RBVO Details!!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2011, 07:42:43 am »

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

and the other one is

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
gp_dubai said:
Hello Seniors,
Brgds,
gp
buddy

DLC is no more in the list of DMP of CHC now. but whn u did ur medical on aug 13 if u saw Dubai london clinic in the list then no cause for worries. coz the list keeps on updating.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
micham said:
Dear Biju/Qorax,
I collected London VO reply to individuals to the same inquiry and there are two different replies, please share more insight about it (means the difference or there is no difference at all) both applicants are IN PROCESS with RBVO..
Re: Inprocess With RBVO Details!!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2011, 07:42:43 am »
Today i got reply from CHC london
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry.
CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry. Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.
During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
this is the standard reply from CHC for pre june 2010 applicants. one thing is sure tht the file movement will be in a slow pace. but those whose ecase change to Inprocess in Nov/ Dec 2010 are getting the update forms and new PCC request.

biju

choudhri

Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11/07/2011
Hi Everyone,

just to update you all that i also received my Passports back on 25 aug with a correction on COPR forms. Thanks to Almighty Allah.

in fact i received my passports on 7th of aug but COPR forms were not correct. They pasted my wife picture on my form and vice versa.... i immediately send the package back to CIC and now got the corrected package back. Thanks to Biju and Sattar who advised me during this time.

i am planning to land in Calgary in mid of september so lets hope that everything will got smooth.......

Congratulations to all who recently received their Visa's and all the very best to everyone on this forum.

regards, Basit Chaudhry

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hey Biju,

1. Is 5th Sep 2011 [Mon] Ok with u, for a 'group-meet' here?
2. Timings -- 10:00 hrs.
3. The location would be Malton-Mississauga, 'coz many of us reside nearby.
4. I'd contact u on 4th [upon your landing] & guide u the way thru.
5. I expect about 10-15 odd members that day. Could've been higher, but alas - the long-weekend!
6. Kanamen, bsrk68, ankit_20, mpadhyay, Explorer101, Deeaar, Rupunm [Trackitt], Krishan [Trackitt], SalimJaved, Mahesh, Mrouf, HMISABPK and a few more friends from our google-group could be there.

We have a member [Anushauc] residing near SafeHomeStay... they could have brought u in their car -- but unfortunately they r off to the US those days, due to long-weekend. Or probably, me & Deeaar would meet u on 4th itself & pre-bring u here the same day, u'd then spend the night with us.

Pls give me your Ok -- then I could touch-base with others.

See u soon...

Qorax

Ps.: Your stay-window being so tight I'm trying to squeeze-in as much as possible.