+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
hi all

i received a very standard reply from london office when i inquired about my 2nd AOR ...any advises that also after a week

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several weeks for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.

Our office will contact you in due course.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Dear Friends,

By the grace of Allah, I was landed in Toronto with my wife and 4 kids on 12th July. It was 14 hours nonstop flight from Lahore. after landing every thing went smoothly and quickly. at first we reached at passport control, the guy sitting on counter just asked me for the fund declaration form which was given to us inside the plane. It was ready with me he checked it and put some lines with red marker and returned it back to me and guided me to immigration office.

There was not much rush at this time.The officer called me immediately and asked for passport and COPR (IMM 5292B) forms. He took my signatures and my wife signed her form, I signed the form for my kids as well. He asked how much money I brought with me, I informed him he noted on the papers but did not ask me to show the cash or draft.
Then he stamped the passports and returned it to me along with a copy of COPR, Thats it. At next door two ladies were standing to greet us and they gave a bag of various informative material for new immigrants.

Then we headed towards the luggage collection area. I didn't have the coins for trollies, I tried to get some change of hundred dollars, but did not found. the lady standing next to trollies told me that u can use yr credit card as well to get the trollies. I used my visa credit card and took two trollies for my luggage.

After taking our luggage we reached towards the customs, the lady over their asked me for declaration form, goods in hand form+ detail of electronic items, mobile phones detail, detail and pictures of jewelry and a list of goods to follow.

2 copies for every thing was ready (thanks to Great qorax, he explained in detail, how to prepare all these). Custom officer stamped on one copy of all details and pictures of jewelry and returned me for my record and future use.

All process took around one hour, that could be less if you are traveling alone or with small family. The weather outside was pretty hot (for Canadians) on that day at 2 pm temperature outside was 30 degree. for us, people traveling from Pakistan and UAE the weather was good.

i will write further in a short while

Zaheer

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
zagy said:
Hello Dear Friends,

By the grace of Allah, I was landed in Toronto with my wife and 4 kids on 12th July. It was 14 hours nonstop flight from Lahore. after landing every thing went smoothly and quickly. at first we reached at passport control, the guy sitting on counter just asked me for the fund declaration form which was given to us inside the plane. It was ready with me he checked it and put some lines with red marker and returned it back to me and guided me to immigration office.

There was not much rush at this time.The officer called me immediately and asked for passport and COPR (IMM 5292B) forms. He took my signatures and my wife signed her form, I signed the form for my kids as well. He asked how much money I brought with me, I informed him he noted on the papers but did not ask me to show the cash or draft.
Then he stamped the passports and returned it to me along with a copy of COPR, Thats it. At next door two ladies were standing to greet us and they gave a bag of various informative material for new immigrants.

Then we headed towards the luggage collection area. I didn't have the coins for trollies, I tried to get some change of hundred dollars, but did not found. the lady standing next to trollies told me that u can use yr credit card as well to get the trollies. I used my visa credit card and took two trollies for my luggage.

After taking our luggage we reached towards the customs, the lady over their asked me for declaration form, goods in hand form+ detail of electronic items, mobile phones detail, detail and pictures of jewelry and a list of goods to follow.

2 copies for every thing was ready (thanks to Great qorax, he explained in detail, how to prepare all these). Custom officer stamped on one copy of all details and pictures of jewelry and returned me for my record and future use.

All process took around one hour, that could be less if you are traveling alone or with small family. The weather outside was pretty hot (for Canadians) on that day at 2 pm temperature outside was 30 degree. for us, people traveling from Pakistan and UAE the weather was good.

Zaheer

Congrats Zaheer..!!

And all the best for ahead. Do share with us your job hunting experience.

Cheers...

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
creativemedicine said:
hi all
i received a very standard reply from london office when i inquired about my 2nd AOR ...any advises that also after a week
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several weeks for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.
Our office will contact you in due course.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Hi

Now adays its taking min 5-7 months to receive the 2nd AOR.

Biju

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
Congrats Zaheer...

Good Luck to you :)

Regards,
VINK

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
zagy said:
Hello Dear Friends,
Zaheer
Hi Zaheer

V Happy to hear from u :D :D

All the best best and God bless, buddy

Hope to see more posts from u with the real-time experience

Biju

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Hi,

To all those who are waiting for Medical Request from London CHC:

I sent a case specific query to London CHC & this is what I get to hear from them...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

So, I guess... we have nothing else to do... But... wait patiently...

London CHC is currently focusing on New Applications only... (29 NOC, applicants)

They have not planned anything yet; as of now for backlog applications i.e { Old scheme & Pre-June 26, 2010 applicants }

I wonder, when would we get our turn?

Just hopin' for the Best, GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Regards,
VINK

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
VINK said:
Hi,

To all those who are waiting for Medical Request from London CHC:

I sent a case specific query to London CHC & this is what I get to hear from them...

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

So, I guess... we have nothing else to do... But... wait patiently...

London CHC is currently focusing on New Applications only... (29 NOC, applicants)

They have not planned anything yet; as of now for backlog applicantions i.e { Old scheme & Pre-June 26, 2010 applicants }

I wonder, when would we get our turn?

Just hopin' for the Best, GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Regards,
VINK
Good luck buddy..!!

Cheers...

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 2010 and April 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
zagy said:
Hello Dear Friends,

Zaheer
congradulation
Zagy and wish all the best

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
SATDXB said:
Good luck buddy..!!

Cheers...
Thanks SATDXB

Regards,
VINK

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
VINK said:
Thanks SATDXB

Regards,
VINK
biju n vink thank u for being kind enough to reply what do they mean takes time for file to be created?? we got first aor with file no rite 2nd shuld bear the same rite?its already 5mths dunno wen my 2nd aor will come :(

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
creativemedicine said:
biju n vink thank u for being kind enough to reply what do they mean takes time for file to be created?? we got first aor with file no rite 2nd shuld bear the same rite?its already 5mths dunno wen my 2nd aor will come :(
London CHC is currently not touchin' any old files yet'all... Current priority for atleast next few months; is set upon the new 2011 NOC List.
They will take some time for your file to be created in their system & also to assign some V.O
You may get your 2nd AOR shortly, in the mean time... I would advice you take up IELTS and score well.
Prepare all your documents & keep them ready. Do not delay once you get your 120 days notice + 2nd AOR

Good Luck

Regards,
VINK

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
VINK said:
London CHC is currently not touchin' any old files yet'all... Current priority for atleast next few months; is set upon the new 2011 NOC List.
They will take some time for your file to be created in their system & also to assign some V.O
You may get your 2nd AOR shortly, in the mean time... I would advice you take up IELTS and score well.
Prepare all your documents & keep them ready. Do not delay once you get your 120 days notice + 2nd AOR

Good Luck

Regards,
VINK

Dear VINK,

What about the applicants (pre-June) who got the 2nd AOR in Oct-2010 from London VO? Please share your thoughts.

Regards,

smiling_face :)

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Hi guys... posting after a long time...

I am happy that I have got my 2nd AOR (the one which you get from london office) on 23 Mar 2011.

the next step is to wait for medical request ... right? .. just want to ask how much time it takes after the 2nd AOR?

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadedGeek said:
Hi guys... posting after a long time...

I am happy that I have got my 2nd AOR (the one which you get from london office) on 23 Mar 2011.

the next step is to wait for medical request ... right? .. just want to ask how much time it takes after the 2nd AOR?
Got my 2nd AOR in July 2010, my status turned to In Process in March, still waiting for MR till now. I just checked with our agent, they are now receiving MR for March 2010 2nd AOR....hope that gives you some idea on the processing time in London VO. Goodluck.