+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

toCA

May 27, 2011
Hi amer1981,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear that your medical is likely to expire too, but it gave me some support that i am not alone and its may be normal now.

Anybody else (via London Office) whose Medical expired recently or likely to expire?

Regards,
toCA

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Hi Amir / ToCa,

Dont loose hope, i have seen many members receiving PPR in the very last stage.
Keep your fingers cross.

Cheers...

F

flower11

Hi all,

I am now waiting for MR, but just want to seek advice regarding my medical history.I underwent appendicitis operation last 2001, and by 2007 got operated again due to post operative adhesion (appendicitis was the cause according to doctor).Question..do I have to get now "discharge summary" and provide to DMP during my medical exam?Or I'll just wait my medical,and if the doctor is asking that's the time I'll request the hospital from Philippines.What do you think?DMP really needs this kind of report?Those who have same case with me, please share..I need your suggestions.Thanks.

flower11

REYNOLD

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-11
File Transfer...
06-06-11
Med's Request
03-06-11
Med's Done....
03-07-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
Soon in Vancouver
Hello flower11,
I too had undergone a major surgery. as per VO letter, you hve to bring with you medical certificate etc, anything that would show your past health condition...and better prepare it now while you still have plenty of time to gther these items...it is better to be ready as this may cause delays...i also told the doctor about my medical condition and they checked my medical records i brought with me...i think it all went out well as they havent asked a lot of questions about it and they havent called me back for additonal tests so far...i just hope theres none.
hope this helps!
rey

flower11 said:
Hi all,

I am now waiting for MR, but just want to seek advice regarding my medical history.I underwent appendicitis operation last 2001, and by 2007 got operated again due to post operative adhesion (appendicitis was the cause according to doctor).Question..do I have to get now "discharge summary" and provide to DMP during my medical exam?Or I'll just wait my medical,and if the doctor is asking that's the time I'll request the hospital from Philippines.What do you think?DMP really needs this kind of report?Those who have same case with me, please share..I need your suggestions.Thanks.

flower11

F

flower11

REYNOLD said:
Hello flower11,
I too had undergone a major surgery. as per VO letter, you hve to bring with you medical certificate etc, anything that would show your past health condition...and better prepare it now while you still have plenty of time to gther these items...it is better to be ready as this may cause delays...i also told the doctor about my medical condition and they checked my medical records i brought with me...i think it all went out well as they havent asked a lot of questions about it and they havent called me back for additonal tests so far...i just hope theres none.
hope this helps!
rey
Thank you so much, ok i will start to gather now my medical certificates.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
Just wanted to verify whether I can pay for my FS Worker application using a credit card? The requirements say it's OK but on the London website they mention something different

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Funkdakarma said:
Just wanted to verify whether I can pay for my FS Worker application using a credit card? The requirements say it's OK but on the London website they mention something different
Hi, i will strongly advise you not to make your payment through CC. As sometimes, due to technical problems or other reasons, the CC doesnt works. And the end result, your application will be returned back.

Just check one below case :

Dear all in Pharmacist.
I am also pharmacist ans applied in code 3131. I sent my courier to CIO on 19th Jan 2011.I had opted creditcard as my mode of payment. Unfortunately my purse got stolen on 22nd Jan which had my credit card so my card was blocked immediately which means when CIO will send it for payment it will not be cashed.
Meanwhile I filled another payment form and sent with my other credit card details today and posted it to the same address at which i had sent my application.So hopefully 2nd payment form will reach more or less at a difference of 4 days.
How u seniors forsee in this case.Will CIO be able to connect it to my application
I am very curious what will happen.
I am indian living in Germany.
gksh07 from Germany.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t58292.0.html;msg579747#msg579747

And there can be many reasons more.....

Cheers...

amer1981

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 August 2009
Doc's Request.
29 September 2009
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
File Transfer...
11 October 2009
Med's Request
3 August 2010
Med's Done....
22 September 2010
Interview........
Not sure
SATDXB said:
Hi Amir / ToCa,

Dont loose hope, i have seen many members receiving PPR in the very last stage.
Keep your fingers cross.

Cheers...
Hi,

Just got an anwer to my queries to the VO.

They advised that they are still waiting for routine background checks.

This means, they will not request the passports during the validity of the current medicals and we are required to re-do the medicals.

Best Regards,

Amer

april605

Nov 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elaine39 said:
Hello all, I highly appreciate if somebody can tell me which clinic in Dubai that is best to do medical.

we had our medical at binbrek, near burjuman. just call them for appointment and they will immediately schedule your medical the following day. the medical exam did not take an hour. We paid 1500 for the two of us. They provided us with instructions on how we are going to track our medical documents. They said that if we dont get a call from them after 3 days it means that our medical exam is normal :) In our case they forwarded our medical results after 3 days. We knew about this because they use our file number as tracking number for us to check online.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
micham said:
Hi biju/qorax
hoping to have your views with the below statement (i had seen it in other site === a month back comment by TIM HEALY)
i would like to know if applicant like me will unlikely get any MR this year..
London FSW Processing
For those who have been wondering about when their files in London will be processed, based upon what London has advised me:
1) files lodged pre-27 February 2007 will not be processed this year unless
medical forms have already been received;
2) a few files lodged 27 February 2007 to 26 June 2010 may be reviewed this
year if all subsequently lodged files have been finalized and
3) files lodged post-26 June 2010 are the first priority (at least until June 30th).
In other words, Ottawa has ordered London (and all visa-posts, according to London) to process current files first; i.e., post June 26th; and the earliest files, last. As a consequence, London anticipates its entire quota being filed merely by finalizing those files for which medical forms have been provided and those lodged between 26 June 2010 and 30 June 2011.
Because Islamabad files have been dumped onto London without its quota being increased, anyone who applied to London or Islamabad pre-27 February 2007 should not expect to have their files processed this year; or, if the approach CIC is currently taking, next year either -- if ever -- assuming the post-June 30th intake equals this fiscal year's intake. Even with additional staff, absent an increase in its quota, CIC will bar London from processing anything but the most recent applications.
As this approach has been dictated to all visa posts, anyone who applied to ANY visa post before 27 February 2007 and has not yet received medical forms should not expect their application ever to see the light of day -- unless their visa post either receives fewer new applications or an increased quota. Likewise, those who applied between 27 February 2007 and 26 June 2010 are unlikely to have their files processed unless they have already received medical forms before the end of this year. And, once the new Occupation List is out, this same fate will befall those who applied between June 26th and this coming June 30th unless they
hi micham

the post u have quoted is almost correct except some corrections. CHC never combine 2007 applicants with FSW (feb 2008-june 2010) applications and now in london rgd 2007 appli, pending is from Oct 2007 to Feb 2008 only and FSW guys, who got their AOR from April 2010. anyways this year towards the last very few guys will get addt doc request and meds. coz as per the last few years style CHC london will finish its visa quota by oct 2011.

Let us hope the best dear

God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
flower11 said:
Hi all,
flower11
hi buddy

normally appendicitis operation is not a major health issue. as long as DMP do not know. at the same time there is not harm in having the papers of those to show if thy ask only. No cause for worries buddy

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
toCA said:
Hi amer1981,
Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear that your medical is likely to expire too, but it gave me some support that i am not alone and its may be normal now.
Anybody else (via London Office) whose Medical expired recently or likely to expire?
Regards,
toCA
buddy , send CHc a case specific inquiry from ecase . coz of the current strict security checks cases are delayed

but let us hope for the best :D

Biju

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
SATDXB said:
Hi, i will strongly advise you not to make your payment through CC. As sometimes, due to technical problems or other reasons, the CC doesnt works. And the end result, your application will be returned back.

Just check one below case :

Dear all in Pharmacist.
I am also pharmacist ans applied in code 3131. I sent my courier to CIO on 19th Jan 2011.I had opted creditcard as my mode of payment. Unfortunately my purse got stolen on 22nd Jan which had my credit card so my card was blocked immediately which means when CIO will send it for payment it will not be cashed.
Meanwhile I filled another payment form and sent with my other credit card details today and posted it to the same address at which i had sent my application.So hopefully 2nd payment form will reach more or less at a difference of 4 days.
How u seniors forsee in this case.Will CIO be able to connect it to my application
I am very curious what will happen.
I am indian living in Germany.
gksh07 from Germany.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t58292.0.html;msg579747#msg579747

And there can be many reasons more.....

Cheers...
Thanks, what would be the best payment option then? Money order?

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
Funkdakarma said:
Thanks, what would be the best payment option then? Money order?
Hi, what i did was got a draft, on the name of " The receiver General for Canada".
You can get it from bank or from AL FARDAN exchange.

Cheers..