+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lucasvilla,

My suggestion is ,tell your employer you need your passport for documents processing in your embassy, like marriage docs , name changes etc.

Khebra

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Lucasvilla said:
I have one question for all dubai applicant, our passport is always with our employer... during the time of passport request, " what reason do you give to your company to take your passport ? "
vvv nice question dear

u know i told my company - i need my passport to change my address in home country and i told it takes from 25 to 40 days :D

it worked , but whn i return if thy check the address hahahahahaha no CHANAGE - will say my doc was not enough so need again :D :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hani36 said:
Congrats Biju
Thanks buddy :D

and wish ur file move fast and reach the final stage at the earliest

Biju

toCA

May 27, 2011
Hi ALL,

Very nice to see good wishers from UAE gathered here. Some question for seniors: My Med was done Sept'10, in Jan'11 they asked for pics, updated form, PP copy etc, now early May they asked to update Police Cert, All they asked after Med are like updates and nothing like i never sent them before. Now how likely they will hurry to call my PP and send the visa in? Or they do not care for Med to expire? :mad: Do they have any rule to pay Med cost if the earlier one getting expired due to delays on their part? My visa office is london.

Thanks,
to CA

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
toCA said:
Hi ALL,

Very nice to see good wishers from UAE gathered here. Some question for seniors: My Med was done Sept'10, in Jan'11 they asked for pics, updated form, PP copy etc, now early May they asked to update Police Cert, All they asked after Med are like updates and nothing like i never sent them before. Now how likely they will hurry to call my PP and send the visa in? Or they do not care for Med to expire? :mad: Do they have any rule to pay Med cost if the earlier one getting expired due to delays on their part? My visa office is london.

Thanks,
to CA
Dear toCA
soon you will get your PPR. Now they have asked for updated PCC, so your background check is on the final stage.
Hope it helps
Soby

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Thanks to you all who answered my question, how long will it take to return my passport back frm the embassy when dey request for my passport ?

maccy81

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
Not received
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
20-05-10 (dated April 19, 2010) & 27-12-10 (Child)
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
Waived (I guess)
Passport Req..
03-07-11
Lucasvilla said:
Thanks to you all who answered my question, how long will it take to return my passport back frm the embassy when dey request for my passport ?
It takes around 45-50 days normally.

For your previous qs of what to tell the employer, ive decided to tell my boss that i want it for immigration visa to canada so that i can get some short term benefit from him.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
toCA said:
Hi ALL,

Thanks,
to CA
Hi , expect anytime PPR!

Just for your info, its the applicant who pays for re medicals not the CHC.

Cheers..

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax/Seniors,

When re-entering canada, is there a minimum amount of the value of the goods you bring to canada to pay the tax or everything you bring you pay the tax? I heard but not sure the minimum is $750, if you exceed that amount they will calculate the tax from $751 onwards. Can you please elaborate?

Thanks

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear SATDXB and other seniors,

Below is the reply from CHC after 3 days of my email. I really do not understand, why are they giving such replies. It was my first correspondence to CHC and i am the principal applicant, if they are not replying to our consultant atleast they should reply to us and we have not send the email before the stipualated time mentioned in their letter.

Anyway there is no way except to remain cooooool and anticipate that things will go right at the end. 8 months passed will see another 3 to 4 months.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed to that representative. If you would like to obtain information on your application for permanent residence, kindly contact your representative directly.

If you would like this office to correspond directly with you and you no longer wish to be represented by that person or firm, provide us with a signed copy of the form revoking the authorization of your existing representative. The form is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

Further information regarding the use of a representative is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hii buddy

no worries , few guys are getting this kind of replies , u can either send thm another inquiry after couple of weeks or make ur agent to send a email.

Biju

Mr. Optimistic said:
Dear SATDXB and other seniors,

Below is the reply from CHC after 3 days of my email. I really do not understand, why are they giving such replies. It was my first correspondence to CHC and i am the principal applicant, if they are not replying to our consultant atleast they should reply to us and we have not send the email before the stipualated time mentioned in their letter.

Anyway there is no way except to remain cooooool and anticipate that things will go right at the end. 8 months passed will see another 3 to 4 months.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our records indicate that you have authorized a representative to contact this office on your behalf. As such, correspondence regarding your file is directed to that representative. If you would like to obtain information on your application for permanent residence, kindly contact your representative directly.

If you would like this office to correspond directly with you and you no longer wish to be represented by that person or firm, provide us with a signed copy of the form revoking the authorization of your existing representative. The form is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF

Further information regarding the use of a representative is available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

Until we have confirmation in the form of a signed form, we will continue to correspond with your authorized representative.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
LATEST NEWS

People,

Hope every one is doing well and standing at a good position from his application.

I just want to share with you the latest news, although we have completed our process at Damascus and got our CSQs, currently our file is processed at Abu Dhabi for PR. We have received an e-mail confirming that:

DAMASCUS office is closed, all files transfered to MONTREAL. See e-mail below:

Fermeture du Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Damas et rapatriement des activités à Montréal

Le ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles informe sa clientèle et ses partenaires que le Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Damas est dorénavant fermé.

Les activités d'immigration qui s'y tenaient sont dorénavant réalisées à partir des bureaux du Ministère à Montréal.

Le Ministère tient à rassurer sa clientèle et ses partenaires quant à son engagement à poursuivre ses opérations en provenance du Moyen-Orient, avec la même diligence, le plus rapidement possible. Les entrevues de sélection menées par le Ministère avec les candidats en provenance du Moyen-Orient seront réalisées sur des territoires voisins facilement accessibles pour la clientèle. Il s'agit d'une pratique courante pour le Ministère sur plusieurs territoires.
Veuillez noter qu'en raison du rapatriement des activités à Montréal, vous recevrez la lettre confirmant l'ouverture de votre dossier dans un délai plus long. Soyez cependant assuré que notre Direction vous fera parvenir cette lettre aussitôt que votre dossier sera ouvert. Celui-ci sera considéré en traitement à partir de ce moment-là. Si votre dossier est en cours de traitement à notre bureau, nous répondrons à votre demande uniquement si le délai de traitement dépasse la norme de service énoncée.

Autrement, notez que nous avons reçu votre message et que le traitement de votre demande suit son cours. N'oubliez pas de tenir compte des délais postaux de votre pays avant de communiquer avec nous pour effectuer un suivi. Votre envoi peut souvent prendre plusieurs semaines à nous parvenir.

Pour nous joindre

Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Amérique du Nord, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/damas
courriel: biq.damas @ micc.gouv.qc.ca

akscanada

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon
NOC Code......
1111 & 1433
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR in JULY-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
April 2010 to London CHC
Med's Request
Inshallah soon.
Interview........
hope its waived off
@ Mr. Optimistic,

hi there....!

As i said to u last week I got a reply from CHC London stating that it will take almost 2 years or more for FSW1 cases, as 144,000 cases are still in queue & not yet reached a decision......after 1 week of the reply... my status got changed to In-process with RVBO details....so just relax....& hope for good... Do remember me & all of us who r expecting visa in DUA ..when u go for Umrah...by the way what's ur status now in E-cas.....?

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
hii buddy

no worries , few guys are getting this kind of replies , u can either send thm another inquiry after couple of weeks or make ur agent to send a email.

Biju
thanks biju, i will ask my consultant to send an email to them for my status update.