+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Mar 23, 2011
Bonjourcanada said:
Hey Deeaar,

Not to worry, you will get your passports within 1 week with the visas.

I had the same status update and got the passports.

Congratulations in advance and be ready for the treat.

BonjourCanada
Hi Deeaar,

agree with BonjourCanada, nothing to worry. Same with my status " In Process" but I've received PPR for stamping. I wrote them (Ecas) letter and they explained that it wasn't updated since. After 2 days my status changed " DECISION MADE" maybe there's something to do with application before Feb 2008.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
mahesh_can said:
Some good news.... After a loooooong wait, we have today got a letter from the High Commission of Canada (mailed from Ottawa office, though letter has London address) asking for the RPRF and original passports for stamping. We will be couriering the same tomorrow to London.

So here's hoping......
Cheers
Mahesh

Congrats Mahesh...!

Cheers..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Deeaar said:
Guys
I checked my Ecas today and it says "Decision Made" and when i click on it this is what it says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Could anyone tell me what does this mean? We are still awaiting for our PP's to come back to us from London CHC............i'm waiting breathlessly.
Hi Deeaar... no need to PANIC..! ;)
Your PPs along with shinning MAPLE LEAF is on the way to you.

Cheers.. :D

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone... I've been a silent viewer for a while.. is there anyone who has idea of sending boxes to canada from here? any reputable courier company to suggets? :) :) :)

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Congrats mahesh and deeaar !

Wish you best of luck for your future life !

Regards !

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Dear Qorax,

My daughter has just started her 12th grade in Muscat, Oman........I have to enter Canada before mid July.......I need your advice and guidance as to the decision regarding my entry into Canada keeping my daughter's education in mind.........
Should i check in and return to the Gulf to continue her education or just enter Canada once and for all and continue her education there.....

Eagerly waiting for your response...

dyaan

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Visa Office......
London UK
Dear Seniors,
i intend to apply under FSW-1 shortly:
i have the required 4 years experience from my work in abu dhabi.kindly advice on the following
my appointment letter and the experience letter from the employer clearly demonstrates the 4 years work experience i have ,but as you all are aware the labor ministry contracts here in the UAE are always made atleast a month or later after the appointment.Also i had got the salry updated after 3 years of my contract period therefore a new labor contract was again made reflecting the new salary.
will this discripency betwwen the contract dates and the appoinment & experience leter dates effect my case evaluation?
Shall i write a covering letter explaining the situation of labor contracts in UAE to CIO?

eagarly waiting.please advice.

dyaan

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Liferocks said:
Dear Qorax,

My daughter has just started her 12th grade in Muscat, Oman........I have to enter Canada before mid July.......I need your advice and guidance as to the decision regarding my entry into Canada keeping my daughter's education in mind.........
Should i check in and return to the Gulf to continue her education or just enter Canada once and for all and continue her education there.....

Eagerly waiting for your response...
U must wind-up completely & proceeed to Canada asap... cut all the tails possible... returning shouldn't be an option... especially for the kids.

They have to be indoctrinated into the Canadian way of life... the sooner they do the better. That Omani Edn isn't going to help her - whatever she does here is going to be an asset.

Yes, it's a tough decision during the final stages of schooling... but remember, a yr lost [of Canada] does mean something!

Good luck!

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Deeaar said:
Guys
I checked my Ecas today and it says "Decision Made" and when i click on it this is what it says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Could anyone tell me what does this mean? We are still awaiting for our PP's to come back to us from London CHC............i'm waiting breathlessly.
Congrates Deear......start packing your bags.....:)

quarlahquion

Apr 3, 2011
Bonjourcanada said:
I am from the same agency and got the visa in Jan 2011.

Cheers,
BonjourCanada

hi! when did you apply? may i know who is your contact person in Premiers? somebody called me last Aug. 2009 and told me to take my IELTS exam cuz i might receive my requirement letter on dec. so i did, but nothing happened. now, they're telling me again to wait until dec. i dont understand whats going on with my application :( :( :(

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
quarlahquion said:
hi! when did you apply? may i know who is your contact person in Premiers? somebody called me last Aug. 2009 and told me to take my IELTS exam cuz i might receive my requirement letter on dec. so i did, but nothing happened. now, they're telling me again to wait until dec. i dont understand whats going on with my application :( :( :(
Pls. ask or make sure what score/band required from ur IELTS to get 67 (pass mark) !!!!!! ... coz i was the victim from them. After getting the IELTS result , they said ur score/band is not sufficient for 67 (i was short of 1 mark). 120 days were already passed when i got new IELTS result.

Good Luck.
appan

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
qorax said:
U must wind-up completely & proceeed to Canada asap... cut all the tails possible... returning shouldn't be an option... especially for the kids.

They have to be indoctrinated into the Canadian way of life... the sooner they do the better. That Omani Edn isn't going to help her - whatever she does here is going to be an asset.

Yes, it's a tough decision during the final stages of schooling... but remember, a yr lost [of Canada] does mean something!

Good luck!
Thank you so much dear Qorax...........Your reply has given me immense happiness...Your reply has taken me from an undecided place to a decided destination.......You have helped a mother to take the right decision for her child.........God bless you..........You will be in my prayers always...........Thank you once again............

quarlahquion

Apr 3, 2011
Appan said:
Pls. ask or make sure what score/band required from ur IELTS to get 67 (pass mark) !!!!!! ... coz i was the victim from them. After getting the IELTS result , they said ur score/band is not sufficient for 67 (i was short of 1 mark). 120 days were already passed when i got new IELTS result.

Good Luck.
appan

yes, i have asked them about the passing mark for IELTS, but can I just take the IELTS exam once they are sure when i am going to receive my requirement letter? i would want to take another Exam and have it expired again it's just valid for 1yr right?

can you tell me when did you received your file #? and what did you do after you have receive it? pleaaaaaaaase help! i have totally have no idea what is the procedure. :( :( :(

JooJ

Sep 20, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2007
Doc's Request.
not yet
SATDXB said:
Hi, please contact CHC london if you haven't till now. And inquire from them your current status.
Because many of our 2007 friends have already received the VISAS.

All the best.

Cheers..
Thanks dear... can you please avise how can I contact CHC... sorry, I am a newbie :)