2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
staralihaider said:
No one knows :( :(
No cause for worries bro

Once CHC cleares all the guys who got the 2nd AOR till june 2010, thy wil start the next batch by MAy 2011

so just a short break buddy :D :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
FFFF said:
Guys I'm really surprised of CHC London reply to you.... this is frustrating. I don't think they should have made such reply as this will make confusion to all applicants.
These are all some standard formats of all CHC buddy

Biju

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
DQ Dubai said:
Hi

Any idea how much time does it take to get the visa stamped from UK office.

I am in UAE and I have sent our passports to UK on 1st march 2011
Hi, if your lucky, then its 3-4 weeks.. else 4-6 weeks.

Cheers...

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi biju, you think i have the same case as staralihaider

by the way how to star a new thread for other things

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi micham

Its good tht u got such a reply, by next week u can check with ur consultant whether thy receive any letter from CHC. coz thy must have send by post even if its for addt documents or Meds

Biju

micham said:
Dear all,
from the reply receive by STARALIHAIDER, its a little bit confusing too for me, i also sent an inquiry previously and i got a reply below, i hope mine is really in process
im a bit worried now
Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micham said:
Dear all,

from the reply receive by STARALIHAIDER, its a little bit confusing too for me, i also sent an inquiry previously and i got a reply below, i hope mine is really in process

im a bit worried now

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

MY INQUIRY HEREUNDER:

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

I would like to inquire if the status change from Receive by Visa Office to IN PROCESS in my E-Cas status is correct as the details inside remains the same as RBVO details hereunder for your reference:

STATUS CHANGE IN PROCESS dated Feb. 8, 2011

We received your application for permanent residence on February 17, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 7, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

I beleive that there should be some update as to when my document has been reviewed and the date when it was process.

Appreciates your clarification regarding my inquiry
I think you got standard reply.

But i got the current situation reply which we all are facing.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
micham said:
hi biju, you think i have the same case as staralihaider

by the way how to star a new thread for other things
hi micham

U can start a new thread through

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;board=4.0 :D :D :D

Biju

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi biju,

actually i really HATE my consultant too much. From the time i spoke to you over the phone not a singly call back they give me. i called again today just to ask the status of my application.

I called i think 20 min before 5 pm the secretary told me the person will call me after 5 30 nobody calls me i also asked that time what time the office will close she said 6:30, i confirm several times if the person will call and she saud yes. i called at 6 she said the person will call me at 6 30 then i told her is it not the office is closing that time then she told me no really the person will call you

in the end i did not receive any call.

this has been happening from before

do you have any idea how to file a complain

Bonjourcanada

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
27 May 2009
AOR Received.
27 May 2009
IELTS Request
27 May 2009
Med's Request
28 April 2010 (received on 24 May 2010)
Med's Done....
28 Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
27th May 2011
Deeaar said:
Good News............ We received our PPR this morning.... Yessssssssssssssssssssss

What a feeling , we are flying and on top of the world. Got an email from CPP-Ottawa dated 04th March .

Thanks to all u lovely people for the wishes and guidance .

Best wishes to all who are waiting....Guys the RAIN is ON :D

Praise to God .
Hey Deeaar,

Congratulations ! Its party time !!!!

Bonjourcanada

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
I have send PM - plzz check my friend :D

biju

micham said:
hi biju,

actually i really HATE my consultant too much. From the time i spoke to you over the phone not a singly call back they give me. i called again today just to ask the status of my application.

I called i think 20 min before 5 pm the secretary told me the person will call me after 5 30 nobody calls me i also asked that time what time the office will close she said 6:30, i confirm several times if the person will call and she saud yes. i called at 6 she said the person will call me at 6 30 then i told her is it not the office is closing that time then she told me no really the person will call you

bloodymary

Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2010
AOR Received.
waiting for AOR- PER received Feb. 2, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
Med's Request
July 2011
Med's Done....
July 9, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2011
Or maybe your agency is NASC???? another headache...

hani36

Mar 2, 2011
bijupv007 said:
buddy if u feel the agent is sending the files quick and efficiant 100% u can tell the agent coz it's his duty to do so. but rearly i see good agents. except ONLY money making guys :D

biju
thanks biju :)
when the time comes i will once again ask for ur opinion......once again thanks

FFFF

Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2007
Doc's Request.
November 2009 sent in Feb 2010
Med's Request
18 August 2010
Med's Done....
15 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16 March 2011 and sent on 19 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 MAY 2011 ( Visa Stamped 18 May 2011 )
LANDED..........
Landed on 25 June 2011
zagy said:
Hello Friends!!!

Just wanna share my experience with the consultant, may be that could help somebody.

My consultant was Premiers Dubai, they are not consultants, they act only as a courier. they take the documents from you and just put in the envelop and forward it to visa office. Many times they delay the submission of documents and most of the time make delays to inform you about any letter or email received from visa office. There is one guy Abebe, he is a stupid number 1, he has a habit of sleeping on emails. He never take the telephone calls, he never calls back. Stupid number 2 Mark, he is a philipino guy. Purely non cooperative, arrogant and always ready to fight. Only one lady Pooja at reception, she tries to help as much as she can. Other than that there is a bundle of idiots, whenever i visited the consultant, I met a different person (idiot) Its a big list.

If somebody already trapped, here is a solution for him/ her.

Don't rely on your consultant, if you think that there is some unusual delay from visa office, send them an email directly. Don't ask your consultant to write an email, do it yourself. They will give you answer directly at your email address. When I realized that my consultant is non cooperative and no body listen and answer the phone calls, I started correspondence with visa office by myself. But I did not change the consultant's address etc..

What a headache!!! Then what is the use of having a consultant?!! I knew that such companies had a commercial approach. Many of my friends weren’t satisfied at all with their consultants. Therefore I decided to get in the process on my own. It is sooo simple. The immigration instructions on the website are straight forward. Honestly speaking, I’m not aware that anything in the immigration instructions are vague and require a consultant. And I’m 100% sure that this forum and guys like Biju, Qurax, Shibuya and others will be much more helpful than the ‘Idiots’ (sorry the experts at the consultant office).
My suggestion to everyone who is pissed off his consultant, take him/her off. Move on your own. At least you won’t be worry every time you send them document questioning if they mail them or not. And you will not stay the long days thinking if you received a response from the immigration office , and your consultant is getting a holiday somewhere in the world. This is my advice.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
micham said:
hi biju,

Why don't u visit their office one day & fire their guts out?
If u want to complain against them -- u have 2 places; [1]The MEA (Min. of Economic Affairs, counter No. 13, upstairs), near Etisalat HO-Dubai; [2]The CSIC* website (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants)-- however, avoidance is better... until things r overboard.

Qorax
*https://www.csic-scci.ca/content/complaint_process

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
bloodymary said:
Or maybe your agency is NASC???? another headache...
Yes NASC is the biggest cheat whn compared to allll

biju