+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
What are the documents required to Translate and Certify/Notarize Birth Certificates that were issued in Arabic. What are the Translation and Notary Charges?

Can i complete the process for my Sister and Husband with out them being present?

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I came across many groups; but the word "Dubai" seemed delightful hence I took it up since I am from Dubai :)

I have received ITA on 11th July and submitted my profile on 08th Sep. I had received nomination from Ontario due to which I got 600 points and hence the ITA.

My question is how long will it take to get the visa? On the CIC website it says max of 6 months; but has anyone got it before that?

katscherumi

Feb 5, 2017
Hey Everyone,

I'm planning to process my Express Entry next month and i found an immigration consultancy in Dubai which is "The Immigration Office" and was wondering if any of you here availed their services and if yes, is it satisfactory and worth your money? I know that doing the whole procedure by yourself is preferable but i was thinking maybe it would be less stressful for me to seek for the help of the experts. Please let me know just in case! Thank you!!

Divyesh

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Everyone,

I'm planning to process my Express Entry next month and i found an immigration consultancy in Dubai which is "The Immigration Office" and was wondering if any of you here availed their services and if yes, is it satisfactory and worth your money? I know that doing the whole procedure by yourself is preferable but i was thinking maybe it would be less stressful for me to seek for the help of the experts. Please let me know just in case! Thank you!!
Not sure of these consultants...i did it through a law firm in Canada .... i started my process in 2016 September and got it done last week with me getting my PR...they are very professional and very good...

https://www.akcanada.com/

Regards

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Hi,

I have submitted my ITA documents recently. I have uploaded all the correct documents for POF ( balance confirmation, bank statements) but I currently have 2 accounts in my bank (adcb) which reflected in my balance confirmation, the first account had the proof of funds & salary and the 2nd account was just opened 10 days before submitting my application and was just opened for better interest rates and had nothing to do with my ita, the balance was almost 0 in the 2nd account, because it was just opened I was unable to get a bank statement for that. My worry is that CIC has asked to disclose all the statements for all accounts, because my account was new I was unable to do so, will my application be rejected?

Kindly let me know as I am worried, Thankyou!
Don't worry, I feel they will not consult bank until they find some leading information. Moreover POF is need when you are actually moving to Canada. POF is document to ensure that you can take care of yourself when you are moving to Canada and will not become burden on Canadian Government. All the Best.. :)