Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
zagy said:
Hello Friends!! Today they changed my E-case from "In Process" to "Decision Made"
C O N G R A T S bro

let the party roll together with ur packing :D :D :D

thus an happy ending for the loooooong waiting :D

Best wishes

Biju

cancan08

Jan 4, 2011
Dear Qorax,

We have a big problem, just now our youngest daughter was confined in the hospital with Primary Pulmonary Tuberculosis, she’s 2 years old. We are scheduled to land on next week. If we think she can managed to travel and we intend to bring the medicines prescribed by the doctor for 6 months, is there any problem with that? Or should we not take the medicines and purchased those once we successfully land in Canada?

We are planning also not to take our daughter with us and will fetch her later but the problem is our visa will expire on 4th May 2011.
What should we do, our excitement was all gone…please help!

Thank you!

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
C O N G R A T S bro

let the party roll together with ur packing :D :D :D

thus an happy ending for the loooooong waiting :D

Best wishes

Biju
Thank you very much Mr. Biju. Yes Bro its a big relief!!

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
ok biju, i think i can not explan u correct

See i have 2 graduation degrees and one year MS also , So if i calculate no of year it become 12+2+2+1=17 year that mean i can claim 22 point for my qulification.
but as per my consultant i am eligable only for 20 point becasue chc consider only 1 degree at the time of assessment and they cannot consider my MS becasue of 1 year so my total no of year is 12+2=14 which is equall to 20 points.
to clearify this confusion i apply my education equallency from canada and they give me a result that i have secondry diploma and 4 year undergraduation qulification (As per my research Bechlor is also under graduation degree in canada) so if they consider 4 year under graduation thats mean 12+4=16 so can i claim 22 point or not?
kindly correct me if my undergraduation concept is wrong

Shanks78

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Sir Qorax / Biju Good Day I am planning to open an account in scotia bank thru hdfc in dubai. Can the funds trfd thru them shown as POF at the time of landing. Pls. advise Rgds Shanks78

H

Hotellier Dxb

I sent my complete documents in July 2010 to London Office but status is still ""RBVO''. Any idea when it will turn to inprocess or Medical request. I appplied through consultant and didn't receive my 02nd AOR. Thanks..........................

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Hotellier Dxb said:
I sent my complete documents in July 2010 to London Office but status is still ""RBVO''. Any idea when it will turn to inprocess or Medical request. I appplied through consultant and didn't receive my 02nd AOR. Thanks..........................
You need to send case specific inquiry. It shouldn't take that long for the second AOR.

kihaj

Nov 9, 2010
guys help

have received email from Abu Dhabi office after 13 months processing they need to fill IMM5549 again coz its not correct .and they need new c.v any idea when they will send the medical .....why after 13 months
i am quebec skilled

sajitma

Aug 21, 2010
Dear all,
First of all thanks to all, I have completed my landing process very very smooth.. As per the advice of our captain, I looked accomodations in safehome stay, studio6 and also many other economic motels through my cousin and friends.. But then went for safehome stay itself, as it was one of the cheapest, also with kitchen (most important for preparing handy items for kid especially), also it was close to take TTC (Toronto Transport Services)..so finalised on safehome stay.. We took Ettihad flight via Abudhabi to Toronto..(well, I would recommend Emirates flight as its A-380 flight, good leg space which makes good difference in long flights..if small differences you should go with Emirates..) Filled the disemberkation card from flight..In Immigration, after stamping I told them I have come here to do my landing procedure - they routed me to special immigration department, where they all took our passports and COPR, he asked the correspondence address, and then asked my job and all..well we just chatted for some time, he didnt ask me any questions regarding the fund or how much days am staying here..just we talked in general for some time and then he told the PR cards would come back to me by March last week or April first week, when I just asked how to follow up on this, he gave me a number and could contact them after april first week..Then I went down to collect the luggages.. after collecting my luggage just before exiting, a customs official took my disemberkation card and asked me whether I had any good to follow list.. when I told yes, he returned me this form and then sent me to a special customs counter.. As Qorax adviced, I had mentioned everything (that possible I could take) in the GTF list.. first he checked my GTA list..he was very impressed by the list, but he was concerned only about the gold photos, though in the begening he told me to take all the gold out of the bag for checking.. then he only told leave it and then stamped that for me.. In the GTF list , he jsut told me to make sure of the gold and then took down the total amount and give me a receipt totalling both the lists.. He returned me one GTA and one GTF list after stamping..well they didnt ask me the form for Currency decleration or any and I didnt give them too...Then smoothly went off...

The next day, I went to the closest Social service center and applied for SIN card... I had already taken a completed form with me and gave them 1 photo each..they were very helpful..gave me the SIN card no. that time itself but told the original SIN card would be sent by post within 10 days...

I stayed there only for 1 week..jsut an advice, if anyone is planning to stay only for 1 week and their intention is to just explore in that time, then I would recommend to take a city pass (cd$60 for an adult) which covers Toronto Musuem, Zoo, CN Tower, Casaloma, Science Museum...we were busy rounding..

When exiting I asked for the yellow form in customs to declare the items that I was taking out..They asked me whether it was the same as in GTA lsit, when I told yes..they told I could use the stamped GTA list for reference next time..
Also my cousin has already received our SIN cards..now waiting for PR cards..hope that has no further problems...

That was my small landing experience...

once again thanks a loooootttt to all for their sincere help and sorry for the delay as was bit bisy with office works...

Cheers...

Sajit

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
sajitma said:
When exiting I asked for the yellow form in customs to declare the items that I was taking out..They asked me whether it was the same as in GTA lsit, when I told yes..they told I could use the stamped GTA list for reference next time..
Also my cousin has already received our SIN cards..now waiting for PR cards..hope that has no further problems...

once again thanks a loooootttt to all for their sincere help and sorry for the delay as was bit bisy with office works...

Cheers...

Sajit
Thanks Sajit, for sharing very valuable info.

Cheers..

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Hi wish you a good luck for further smooooth experiances and thanks to update your post landing point to point experiance
sajitma said:
Dear all,
First of all thanks to all, I have completed my landing process very very smooth.. As per the advice of our captain, I looked accomodations in safehome stay, studio6 and also many other economic motels through my cousin and friends.. But then went for safehome stay itself, as it was one of the cheapest, also with kitchen (most important for preparing handy items for kid especially), also it was close to take TTC (Toronto Transport Services)..so finalised on safehome stay.. We took Ettihad flight via Abudhabi to Toronto..(well, I would recommend Emirates flight as its A-380 flight, good leg space which makes good difference in long flights..if small differences you should go with Emirates..) Filled the disemberkation card from flight..In Immigration, after stamping I told them I have come here to do my landing procedure - they routed me to special immigration department, where they all took our passports and COPR, he asked the correspondence address, and then asked my job and all..well we just chatted for some time, he didnt ask me any questions regarding the fund or how much days am staying here..just we talked in general for some time and then he told the PR cards would come back to me by March last week or April first week, when I just asked how to follow up on this, he gave me a number and could contact them after april first week..Then I went down to collect the luggages.. after collecting my luggage just before exiting, a customs official took my disemberkation card and asked me whether I had any good to follow list.. when I told yes, he returned me this form and then sent me to a special customs counter.. As Qorax adviced, I had mentioned everything (that possible I could take) in the GTF list.. first he checked my GTA list..he was very impressed by the list, but he was concerned only about the gold photos, though in the begening he told me to take all the gold out of the bag for checking.. then he only told leave it and then stamped that for me.. In the GTF list , he jsut told me to make sure of the gold and then took down the total amount and give me a receipt totalling both the lists.. He returned me one GTA and one GTF list after stamping..well they didnt ask me the form for Currency decleration or any and I didnt give them too...Then smoothly went off...

The next day, I went to the closest Social service center and applied for SIN card... I had already taken a completed form with me and gave them 1 photo each..they were very helpful..gave me the SIN card no. that time itself but told the original SIN card would be sent by post within 10 days...

I stayed there only for 1 week..jsut an advice, if anyone is planning to stay only for 1 week and their intention is to just explore in that time, then I would recommend to take a city pass (cd$60 for an adult) which covers Toronto Musuem, Zoo, CN Tower, Casaloma, Science Museum...we were busy rounding..

Cheers...

Sajit

mustafa2009

May 2, 2010
Dear bijupv007

As you knew that we passed interview last of Jan'2011 in Abu Dhab and VO promise us to sent mdical in June or July . our e- case show in process since march 2007 , today my mailing adress are remove from my e case . do you think this mormal?

with best regards