Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi buddy

u can send the documents on April , no need to renew, later u can do it and send the new Pp copies as well whn u receive meds or before tht.

All the best

Biju

dyaan said:
Dear Mr.Qorax,
please advice.
what should be the minimum validity of the current passport at the time of submission of application to CIO.
i am planning to file my application along will complete documents in the first week of april 2011.my current indian passport is only till januart 2012.
another issue is that if i renew my passport now i will get a new passport with a different passport no.,issue date and expiry date but my certain documents like UAE visa ,employment contracts ,experience letters show the existing passport details.
thanks
\dyaan

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi micham

Very Good , so now no cause for worries. things are on track. :D

biju

micham said:
hi biju

received a reply from my status change from Receive by Visa Office to IN PROCESS in my E-Cas status if correct as the details inside remains the same as RBVO, details hereunder:

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

kihaj

Nov 9, 2010
Dears.
i received application from Abu Dhabi office to fill IMM5549 and send new C.V for me and my wife...this form 5549 I sent it with wrong details from my side ,aim process 13 months ,any one know when i can receive medical. Aim Quebec skilled .

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear All,

I am leaving tonight for India. On 9th march, we plan to leave for Canada; Destination Calgary. Will update once I reach there with my landing experience. I like to thank again one and all for all the help I have received through this Forum. God Bless you All.

Mirza.

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
@MirzaBhai,

It is a paradox that we all feel happy that you are leaving Dubai enroute to Canada, the land of our Dreams.

Wish you and your family a very bright future in Canada. :D

God willing, we shall meet with you in Canada and party. ;)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Dear friend ,
have a good and safe journey and wish you all the best
mirza897 said:
Dear All,

I am leaving tonight for India. On 9th march, we plan to leave for Canada; Destination Calgary. Will update once I reach there with my landing experience. I like to thank again one and all for all the help I have received through this Forum. God Bless you All.

Mirza.

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Dear All (especially the Captain and Mr. Biju)

Its been a while that I am following this forum. I am happy for all those who have success and I pray for those who are still in process.

I am an Applicant under old scheme. I submitted my application in Sep 2007 and my File number letter is dated 21 January 2008. After that there is a complete silence and I am still waiting for the documents requirement letter (as per old scheme). Its been a long wait and I am more than tired to follow this process. During this time, I have lost my job and I am looking for some options now a days. As per the letter which we received (on which file number is mentioned), it states:
"The current waiting time estimate for the skilled worker category, based on our current inventory of applications and the annual targets set by parliament, is 42-48 months. We understand that this is a lengthy period of time, and applicants may wish to have their applications processed faster. However, procedutal fairness requires the applications in each category be assessed in the order in which they were received."

All members including seniors, please advise me if there is any update with anyone regarding what is going to happen next with old applicants? Furthermore, its been already 37 months completed since I am waiting for this. Does it mean that it will not be done any earlier than 42 months (which will fall in July 2011) or does it mean that it will not be later than 48 months (which is January 2012)?

Also is this the date when we will receive our documents requirements letter, so then how much time will be remaining for me to wait for medical or interview? In short if seniors or other members can advise me how much time total (month or years) will it take to complete the process and to get the visa on my passport?

I would really appreciate the input from everyone on this as I am in deep trouble due to un-employment and I need to plan something for my near and far future.

Thanks in advance to all who will give their input on this.

Regards,

SRanjan M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Finance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2007
Doc's Request.
04-04-2009
IELTS Request
11/07/2009
Med's Request
14/10/2010
Med's Done....
02/11/2010
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
18/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/03/2011
bazim99 said:
Dear All ..
got back my PP today with the visa stamp :)
thanks to everyone .. and wish u all best of luck ..

regs,
Lots and lots of Congratulations .......................

Enjoy the time

Cheers,
Ranjan

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi biju

thanks....so i will be receiving medicals in 25 days after my status change IN PROCESS right?

:)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dyaan said:
Dear Mr.Qorax,
please advice.
what should be the minimum validity of the current passport at the time of submission of application to CIO.
i am planning to file my application along will complete documents in the first week of april 2011.my current indian passport is only till januart 2012.
another issue is that if i renew my passport now i will get a new passport with a different passport no.,issue date and expiry date but my certain documents like UAE visa ,employment contracts ,experience letters show the existing passport details.

thanks
\dyaan
There's no validity requirement of pps for 'applying'... as long as the pps aren't expiring in few months - u r good to go. Rest, Biju has addressed it correctly.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haltsys said:
Dear All (especially the Captain and Mr. Biju)

Its been a while that I am following this forum. I am happy for all those who have success and I pray for those who are still in process.

I am an Applicant under old scheme. I submitted my application in Sep 2007 and my File number letter is dated 21 January 2008. After that there is a complete silence and I am still waiting for the documents requirement letter (as per old scheme). Its been a long wait and I am more than tired to follow this process. During this time, I have lost my job and I am looking for some options now a days. As per the letter which we received (on which file number is mentioned), it states:
"The current waiting time estimate for the skilled worker category, based on our current inventory of applications and the annual targets set by parliament, is 42-48 months. We understand that this is a lengthy period of time, and applicants may wish to have their applications processed faster. However, procedutal fairness requires the applications in each category be assessed in the order in which they were received."

All members including seniors, please advise me if there is any update with anyone regarding what is going to happen next with old applicants? Furthermore, its been already 37 months completed since I am waiting for this. Does it mean that it will not be done any earlier than 42 months (which will fall in July 2011) or does it mean that it will not be later than 48 months (which is January 2012)?

Also is this the date when we will receive our documents requirements letter, so then how much time will be remaining for me to wait for medical or interview? In short if seniors or other members can advise me how much time total (month or years) will it take to complete the process and to get the visa on my passport?

I would really appreciate the input from everyone on this as I am in deep trouble due to un-employment and I need to plan something for my near and far future.

Thanks in advance to all who will give their input on this.

Regards,
Hi,

There's no need to feel 'low' Buddy... the PR processing is slow indeed, but the solace on getting it is an ultimate high! Besides, upon 'landing' - u can 'really' reach for the skys!!! I'm Lovin' It here [as McDonald says]!

Usually the old cases with CHC-London took about 3.5 yrs to 4 yrs max to finalize. U can check@Trackitt about the current stage of Sep-2007 applicants. Nonetheless, I seriously think that your 'call' is close-by...SOON!

ADR [Addnl Docs Request] is not a necessity - u might get the meds directly too. Just pray & keep your cool -- u have come a long way - & your 'silverlining' is pretty close!!!

All the best!

Qorax

Ps.: There's no "Halt-System" now onwards...

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
Dear Quorax Sir,

Following advise is true if one need to send his PP to India?!! Or is there any other way?!!

@ edmonta: the only way i can think of is- you authorize your spouse with the passports of all family members and ask him/her to stay in india till stamping visa. then spouse can carry your passports back to uae.also you may have to specify the address in india where you want it mailed because your application address may be of uae-(this you can mention once they ask for ppr). but you and your kids will have to stay without passport maybe for 2-3 months in uae.
my suggesstion, check out if this is feasible.
thanx

Regards
Edmonta

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
edmonta said:
Dear Quorax Sir,

Following advise is true if one need to send his PP to India?!! Or is there any other way?!!

@edmonta: the only way i can think of is- you authorize your spouse with the passports of all family members and ask him/her to stay in india till stamping visa. then spouse can carry your passports back to uae.also you may have to specify the address in india where you want it mailed because your application address may be of uae-(this you can mention once they ask for ppr). but you and your kids will have to stay without passport maybe for 2-3 months in uae.
my suggesstion, check out if this is feasible.
thanx

Regards
Edmonta
That might be the only way out for u.

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
qorax said:
Hi,

There's no need to feel 'low' Buddy... the PR processing is slow indeed, but the solace on getting it is an ultimate high! Besides, upon 'landing' - u can 'really' reach for the skys!!! I'm Lovin' It here [as McDonald says]!

Usually the old cases with CHC-London took about 3.5 yrs to 4 yrs max to finalize. U can check @ Trackitt about the current stage of Sep-2007 applicants. Nonetheless, I seriously think that your 'call' is close-by...SOON!

ADR [Addnl Docs Request] is not a necessity - u might get the meds directly too. Just pray & keep your cool -- u have come a long way - & your 'silverlining' is pretty close!!!

All the best!

Thanks Captain for Reply....
At the time of application in September 2007, I did not submit any documents along with the application. I applied through a consultant in Dubai and they just asked me to fill an application and thats it... Does it means that definately I will receive Additional Documents Requirement? And do u have any idea that how much it will take maximum to submit documents+medical+interview+to get the visa on passport?????

I would really appreciate if you (or anyone else) reply me in this refard...

Thanks in advance once again to everyone...

Regards,

Qorax

Ps.: There's no "Halt-System" now onwards...

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
micham said:
hi biju

thanks....so i will be receiving medicals in 25 days after my status change IN PROCESS right?

:)
Hi Micham.... Medicals or some times ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS ..!
So just prepare your mind for anything possible.

Cheers...