Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi buddy

VERy HAppy to hear that -Congrats - at last eventhough it was late - u got it ,,,,now be very careful and send in allllll documents to CHC london. i am sure ur lucky and will pass through.. :D

Good luck always

Biju

Mohdnuman said:
Oh yeh .. Asyousuf .. thnx mate for your valuable feed back ,, many thanks as well to Biju and other members that keep sharing valuable experience ..
keep up guys .. :)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Srhir has answered perfectly.....

if in tht case try to arrange some fund and put in FD NOW - so after 1 - 2 months u can send in tht receipt as copy. coz whn u attach a FD certificate copy it should not be very new. Be careful with the statements showing liabilties if its more . :D

Biju

Mohdnuman said:
I have an inquiry about documents submission guys ..
Regard the proof of sufficient settlement funds document; Is there any problem if my Bank account statements show some liability of Car and/ or personal loan payments going on ???
I appreciate ur feedback about dear members :)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
No buddy as far as i know its not a good idea. there are many probs and its always better to buy from there.

Biju

hassanbukhari said:
Hii folks,

I want to bring my car along with me to Canada. What do u all think is it a good idea. Do any one have such experience?

Regards,

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Re: Qorax - need your help please...

sorry Ramesh for answering in btwn ;)

captain Qorax will be in dubai and will attend the Dubai2 Canada Group Gettogether on OCT 30th . if u will be back after the holidays ur Most welcome for the meet. u can meet all members as well who are sailing with the same timelines. :D

biju

suriyaramesh said:
Hi Qorax,
My status is - medical submitted (CHC London), ecas status is " In process" I had seen earlier some of your posts which were good, Can you repost the one on landing, like the forms, the details of list of articles to be taken etc. Also please send me your email as you seem to have a good hang of things, my email is suriyaramesh @ gmail.com can you help by this direct line of email communication. Thanks a Ton, Ramesh.S (currently on vacation in India, Location - Dubai)
Thanks Q

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
bijupv007 said:
Hi buddy

VERy HAppy to hear that -Congrats - at last eventhough it was late - u got it ,,,,now be very careful and send in allllll documents to CHC london. i am sure ur lucky and will pass through.. :D

Good luck always

Biju
Thanks a lot for ur advice Srhir & Biju ..
Well, I do have a problem now of that if I show the bank statements of my account that I have my salary transferred to, then a BIG liability will appear.
Though, I have the sufficient fund that requested for single applicant, and a bit more in this account, but it shows as well my Personal loan, Car loan, and Credit cards auto debit in the same account and if I get a liability letter, it will show clearly that my liability is much more bigger than the balance in the account.
My concern here, is there any other way to fulfill the requirement of settlement fund proof other than giving statement from this Active, Salary transferred account ??? (I do have other current and saving accounts in other banks but no transactions on them)
Can I deposit the money in other account n show statement from it? Or buy Bonds or Fixed deposit certificates ??
Plz advice guys ..
Your advice enlighten my way guys .. so god bless all of you :)
NUMAN

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi numan

u need to show ur salary transfer a/c - its good. But at the same time u can show any FD or Mashriq Million certi. if u don't have, u can make some FD and show the certif copies after 1-2 months. so safe. if the Vo has douts thy might ask u agin in later stages ie all. so if possible keep the FD till the process finish.

biju

Mohdnuman said:
Thanks a lot for ur advice Srhir & Biju ..
Well, I do have a problem now of that if I show the bank statements of my account that I have my salary transferred to, then a BIG liability will appear.
Though, I have the sufficient fund that requested for single applicant, and a bit more in this account, but it shows as well my Personal loan, Car loan, and Credit cards auto debit in the same account and if I get a liability letter, it will show clearly that my liability is much more bigger than the balance in the account.
My concern here, is there any other way to fulfill the requirement of settlement fund proof other than giving statement from this Active, Salary transferred account ??? (I do have other current and saving accounts in other banks but no transactions on them)
Can I deposit the money in other account n show statement from it? Or buy Bonds or Fixed deposit certificates ??
Plz advice guys ..
Your advice enlighten my way guys .. so god bless all of you :)
NUMAN

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Few Questions for Applicants from PAKISTAN specially about Notarization Q3 & Q4 ......

1- My experience letters are now around 06 months old as I got them before sending application to CIO. Do I need to get them again with current date? Or its okay? Any idea?

2- My PCC are 3.5 old now. Should I get them again as well?

3- All copies of my documents are notarized. But the person who notarized the documents did not write the sentences as mentioned in EG7 guide that "Its a true copy of the document". Should I write myself?

4- The notarizing person also did not put any date with his signature as he mentioned that they dont write the date on documents
(although he mentioned the date on his record register). Should I put the date by myself under his signature? Which date should I mention? Current date or the actual date when he stamped all the papares (that I even dont remember exactly and i am out of my home country now).

Please guide

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi navali

1 - If the experience certifi have detailed job discriptions then it wil be fine, but if u can take a emplyment certif with salary mentioned from the current employer its good coz Vo knows ur still working and no probs.
2 - yes ,PCC is not valid after 3 months so u need to take PCC from all the places (through consulate) u lived more thn 6 months
3 - Actually the notory public guy need to mention "its a tru copy of the documents" but now u should not write coz already u submit the copy of this papers to CIO. so better u need to do all again once you collect all documents and ready to submit.
4 - when notarised thy used to put sign, stamp and date as well. plus in my documensts the guy put a folio number too (the number from his register)

so navali plzz check with other notory publics in ur home country.

biju

navali said:
Few Questions for Applicants from PAKISTAN specially about Notarization Q3 & Q4 ......
1- My experience letters are now around 06 months old as I got them before sending application to CIO. Do I need to get them again with current date? Or its okay? Any idea?
2- My PCC are 3.5 old now. Should I get them again as well?
3- All copies of my documents are notarized. But the person who notarized the documents did not write the sentences as mentioned in EG7 guide that "Its a true copy of the document". Should I write myself?
4- The notarizing person also did not put any date with his signature as he mentioned that they dont write the date on documents
(although he mentioned the date on his record register). Should I put the date by myself under his signature? Which date should I mention? Current date or the actual date when he stamped all the papares (that I even dont remember exactly and i am out of my home country now).
Please guide

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
bijupv007 said:
hi numan

u need to show ur salary transfer a/c - its good. But at the same time u can show any FD or Mashriq Million certi. if u don't have, u can make some FD and show the certif copies after 1-2 months. so safe. if the Vo has douts thy might ask u agin in later stages ie all. so if possible keep the FD till the process finish.

biju
Showing your salary account statement for six months is a good option because it is proof of your employment.

Roop2010

Oct 17, 2010
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Biju / Qorax ,

Kindly update me on the get - together timings ..I am very keen to attend ..

Regards
Roop

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Finally Guys ---- :D---its confirmed -- :D :p---- after taking suggessions from everybody.
For those who have inconvenience still , we are really sorry and we really miss u Guys :( ... but plzzz keep in touch we are one family :-*

Dear Friends, ;)

DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET[size=12pt]

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum 8) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

In the Last meet there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time...Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .......

This Meet is VVV Important coz Our Captain - Qorox will be flying down and joining us.

The GREAT MEET is planned as:
-Date : 30 OCT 2010 Saturday
-Time : 1.15 pm
-Venue : AL GHURAIR FOOD COURT ( Deira-Dubai ) Near Fish R/A
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

The doors are open for all and most welcome.

You Can PM me with contact details for participation....those who already send PM i will contact you ....... :D

Regards,

Biju

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
For ID purpose, Pakistanis abroad has an ID Card called NICOP (National Identity Card for over seas Pakistanis)

So for Identification document can i provide the copy of NICOP, since it is in English and will save me the trouble of getting the National Identity Card (which is in URDU) translated in English.

Please share you opinions and suggestions.

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Dear Biju,
thanks for finalizing the time of meeting on 30 oct 2010.
c u all
Appan.

bijupv007 said:
Finally Guys ---- :D---its confirmed -- :D :p---- after taking suggessions from everybody.
For those who have inconvenience still , we are really sorry and we really miss u Guys :( ... but plzzz keep in touch we are one family :-*

Dear Friends, ;)

DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET DUBAI 2 CANADA MEET[size=12pt]

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum 8) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

In the Last meet there were many New as well as Old members and we had a very nice time...Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .......

This Meet is VVV Important coz Our Captain - Qorox will be flying down and joining us.

The GREAT MEET is planned as:
-Date : 30 OCT 2010 Saturday
-Time : 1.15 pm
-Venue : AL GHURAIR FOOD COURT ( Deira-Dubai ) Near Fish R/A
-Main Agenda : Sharing experiences and CHC London's Progress..

The doors are open for all and most welcome.

You Can PM me with contact details for participation....those who already send PM i will contact you ....... :D

Regards,

Biju

Gypsey

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
28-01-2010
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
08-09-2009
Med's Request
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012 & RPRF paid
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Received 04-04-2012
LANDED..........
01 August 2012
Thanks Biju,

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Regards

Gypsey

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Gypsey

You are most welcome. See u on Oct 30. Hope u have done the action on ur application as we discussed.

Biju

Gypsey said:
Thanks Biju,

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Regards

Gypsey