Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bijupv007 said:
Thanks guys for ur opinions we will try to change the times as per the convenience of all ------- don't worry we will accomadate allll :D

biju
Biju,

For me - anytime is Ok. uptill it remains in AGC-FC.

Qorax

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
nevilraval said:
Dear Humsafar,Quorax sir,Biju,
I went to Mashreq Bank today and they have agreed to give me a certificate for MAshreq Mill. stating that ''i am the owner of certi.. holding fixed depsoit of xxx.."
i think it will do ..
thanks quorax sir,biju..
Dear Hamsafar,
hope u are also clear now.
Regards
Nevil
How much they charge you, and which branch you went, I will go to the same branch, one more thing, have you purchased the certificates from the same branch where you went today.

Thanks in advance for the reply

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
@Nevil

its a imp question. did u go to the same branch??? and plzz mention the charge, as we can also be updated

biju

humsafar said:
How much they charge you, and which branch you went, I will go to the same branch, one more thing, have you purchased the certificates from the same branch where you went today.

Thanks in advance for the reply

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
Hi Biju

As my work splits into two shifts "9 to 1 then 5 to 9", and Saturday is not off, so 1 pm would be an ideal time for me to attend.
If that will not be possible, please try next times to make it in a way to allow people who works on Saturdays to attend it.
Cheers

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
bijupv007 said:
@ Nevil

its a imp question. did u go to the same branch??? and plzz mention the charge, as we can also be updated

biju
Dear Biju,Humsafar,
i went to the same branch from where i got the mashreq mil. certi. they told me that they can provide me the balance certificate stating i do have mashreq certi ...stating fund of bla..bla.. and charge is 50 AED,though i havent applied it for today because i want to get this certi in the end of Dec when i will submit my ful docs.
hope this helps.
and thanks Mr Biju for PMS,
i understood the things fully.
Best regards
Nevil

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
thanks Nevil
and ur always welcome - :D i hope ur douts are cleared from the PM

biju

nevilraval said:
Dear Biju,Humsafar,
i went to the same branch from where i got the mashreq mil. certi. they told me that they can provide me the balance certificate stating i do have mashreq certi ...stating fund of bla..bla.. and charge is 50 AED,though i havent applied it for today because i want to get this certi in the end of Dec when i will submit my ful docs.
hope this helps.
and thanks Mr Biju for PMS,
i understood the things fully.
Best regards
Nevil

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
Good News .. After Long wait :p
Just received my 1st AOR today :)
Things from VO London was damn slow and transfer of files from CIO - NS to VO London for us Dubai applicants was terribly slow ..
My application sent to CIO - NS from Dubai on 28th April, received on 4th May. AOR received 24 October ...
Best of luck for all other applicants still on wait .. :)))

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Mohdnuman said:
Good News .. After Long wait :p
Just received my 1st AOR today :)
Things from VO London was damn slow and transfer of files from CIO - NS to VO London for us Dubai applicants was terribly slow ..
My application sent to CIO - NS from Dubai on 28th April, received on 4th May. AOR received 24 October ...
Best of luck for all other applicants still on wait .. :)))
Congrats...
U know its' never too late

gud luk
asyousuf

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
asyousuf said:
Congrats...
U know its' never too late

gud luk
asyousuf
Oh yeh .. Asyousuf .. thnx mate for your valuable feed back ,, many thanks as well to Biju and other members that keep sharing valuable experience ..
keep up guys .. :)

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
I have an inquiry about documents submission guys ..
Regard the proof of sufficient settlement funds document; Is there any problem if my Bank account statements show some liability of Car and/ or personal loan payments going on ???
I appreciate ur feedback about dear members :)

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
Mohdnuman said:
I have an inquiry about documents submission guys ..
Regard the proof of sufficient settlement funds document; Is there any problem if my Bank account statements show some liability of Car and/ or personal loan payments going on ???
I appreciate ur feedback about dear members :)
You should get liability letter from bank show all loans/Credit card and send it with statement. If your balance minus liability is less than required fund for immigration, visa office may come to conclusion that you don't have sufficient fund to immigrate.

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax - need your help please...

Hi Qorax,
My status is - medical submitted (CHC London), ecas status is " In process" I had seen earlier some of your posts which were good, Can you repost the one on landing, like the forms, the details of list of articles to be taken etc. Also please send me your email as you seem to have a good hang of things, my email is suriyaramesh@gmail.com can you help by this direct line of email communication. Thanks a Ton, Ramesh.S (currently on vacation in India, Location - Dubai)
Thanks Q

AeriPun

Oct 14, 2010
Dubai (UAE)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2010-08-10
LANDED..........
2011-07-28
Hi S. Ramesh (Reg All about Landing.... By Qorax)

The link is here: canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0 dot HTML

I've been reading it as you posted your request, so enjoy... it has almost everything you need to know (true to its header..ALL YOU NEED...) about Landing as PR !

Regards.
PUNEET

hassanbukhari

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii folks,

I want to bring my car along with me to Canada. What do u all think is it a good idea. Do any one have such experience?

Regards,