+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
I mean, a letter stating that the reasons that you need urgent stamping of visa.

It is similar way, either you communicate CSE/Email to London visa office, requesting extension till you return and can send them proof of travel etc.
second, option that you submit passport at embassy with requesting letter, the reason that you need it urgently.

There is no hard and fast rule for this. This is suggestion which seems to be practical in my opinion. They are human and understand people situations.

amirreza said:
Thanks a lot!

- "Without delay explain the circumstances to visa officer if you cannot submit passport with reason." - explain to Visa Offer by email you mean?
- What is "urgency letter"?

Also can you let me know the answer to below 4 questions?

Question 1: I don't know when is the latest I can submit passports based is it 1 month from 17 August (which is already passed!) or 1 month from 2 October?
Question 2: for something really really urgent I need to travel in 3 weeks time which mean I need my passport - so is there a way to extend the submission date?
Question 3: how long does it usually take after submitting the passports to get them back from Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi?
Question 4: I live in Dubai. Is it better to submit the passports in person to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi or do it through vfsglobal website - basically which one is faster?

Appreciate if also others share answer to above questions based on their experience. Seniors appreciate your help.

amirreza

Jun 16, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
zaheer32us said:
I mean, a letter stating that the reasons that you need urgent stamping of visa.

It is similar way, either you communicate CSE/Email to London visa office, requesting extension till you return and can send them proof of travel etc.
second, option that you submit passport at embassy with requesting letter, the reason that you need it urgently.

There is no hard and fast rule for this. This is suggestion which seems to be practical in my opinion. They are human and understand people situations.
Thank you very much for the quick response.

Yeah I will do that.

Do you think I should go to VFS Dubai for this or no they cannot do anything about my case and I should go directly to Abu Dhabi to Canadian Embassy?

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
I have not reached to this step, do not have more knowledge. I believe Embassy will have more decision maker than VFS.

amirreza said:
Thank you very much for the quick response.

Yeah I will do that.

Do you think I should go to VFS Dubai for this or no they cannot do anything about my case and I should go directly to Abu Dhabi to Canadian Embassy?

amirreza

Jun 16, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
zaheer32us said:
I have not reached to this step, do not have more knowledge. I believe Embassy will have more decision maker than VFS.
Really appreciate the help.

What I did, today I visited VFS Global Dubai, 3rd floor, Canada office. It was almost empty (which is good). I didn't have to get an appointment before going so I just walked in.

I spoke to people there which were very helpful and submitted passport + wrote a letter about my case that I have to travel + attached some proofs + requested them to provide the passport back before my traveling date.

I'm really hoping they consider my case and I get passport before it's too late.

Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers,
Amir

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
All the best.

If they accepted, they will delivery inshaAllah.

amirreza said:
Really appreciate the help.

What I did, today I visited VFS Global Dubai, 3rd floor, Canada office. It was almost empty (which is good). I didn't have to get an appointment before going so I just walked in.

I spoke to people there which were very helpful and submitted passport + wrote a letter about my case that I have to travel + attached some proofs + requested them to provide the passport back before my traveling date.

I'm really hoping they consider my case and I get passport before it's too late.

Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers,
Amir

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Hello guys, its bin a while since I visited this forum....

I am helping a friend..I need your expertise on this matter..I will also PM Qorax our master (everhelpful).

PROBLEM: wrong document sent; my friend sent CERTIFICATE of MARRIAGE instead of ADVISORY OF MARRIAGES from the Philippines...

ENTERED CANADA: FEB. 09, 2011
OPEN PERMIT issued on: AUGUST 22, 2013
SUBMITTED PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION ON MAY 2013.......

On MARCH 09, 2015: received a letter from CIC requesting for the ADVISORY of MARRIAGE document.
On APRIL 14, 2015: sent the wrong document (sent CERTIFICATE of MARRIAGE instead of ADVISORY OF MARRIAGES from the Philippines...

DECISION LETTER FROM CIC (SEPT 29 2015): REFUSED...

Please help us on what to do..this is just a small mistake but they make it like an "open and close case"

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swsood1686 said:
Anyone from dubai who is applying without an agent, please connect.. need help

Want to save money :-[

Also i have to create a profile, pls help and advise!!!
swsood, you do not require an agent to apply..
The new process is very straightforward.. please check the "Express entry" forum.... there's a LOT of information in that..

First step: Google "CRS points calculator" - check how many points you will get based on your situation.. you can make assumptions on your IELTS if you have done it ever before...
If married, can try between yourself and spouse to see who will get higher points as a principle applicant.

You will need to do IELTS general training and get your nonCanadian education documents equivalency done (the company World Education Services is the fastest) - depending on what they say, that will be your highest level of education required.
Once you have an IELTS and WES ECA certificate, you can be 100% sure on your scores.... if you are married, it is very beneficial to get spouse to do these 2 as well, although not mandatory....

Any other help you want will be in the other forum.... once again, if you are willing to put time and effort and research it, this website can actually be a lot more helpful than any agent...

Goodluck...

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Received PCC and additional doc request on 20th July
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
Hi Guys,

I have a question here. I have received PPR on 25th Sept and LVO has been given 30 days to submit the passport. However, my password is with UAE immigration for renewal of my visa.

I hope to receive my UAE visa stamped on password next week. However, there are cases when the visa issuance from UAE has been delayed.

Can anyone suggest what should be the action point from myside? If I dont submit the password within 30 days as requested, do I lose the PR?

Regards,
Sarvesh

kakarotson

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 - 09 - 2014
Doc's Request.
15 - 09 - 2014
Nomination.....
03 - 02 - 2015
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
submitted with application band 6.5
Med's Request
22 - 07 -2015
Med's Done....
20 - 08 - 2015
Interview........
Thank GOD its waived
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
THANK TO GOD!!!
LANDED..........
2016 definitely!
on the safe side, you can ask for an extension of PPr and indicate that your passport is with UAE immigration for renewal.

Most probably they will allow you.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Thanks a lot.. eek..

I am done with my ielts and wes.

Now waiting to get my reference letters from ec employers.

I would definitelyneed help with the docs bit as in how to be foolproof while submitting online.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
sarveshkarmarkar said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question here. I have received PPR on 25th Sept and LVO has been given 30 days to submit the passport. However, my password is with UAE immigration for renewal of my visa.

I hope to receive my UAE visa stamped on password next week. However, there are cases when the visa issuance from UAE has been delayed.

Can anyone suggest what should be the action point from myside? If I dont submit the password within 30 days as requested, do I lose the PR?

Regards,
Sarvesh
I guess you mean passport and not password.
Do you have a proof that you submitted your passport to UAE for visa purposes?
Get a proof if you dont have one.

ain08

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hey Mates, ADVO received my passport September 17, any thoughts to when I can receive it back? No signs until now. Any idea on Abu Dhabi Canadian Office workload?

Calgary14

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

Need your expert guidance.I want to take PCC from Dubai-Both UAE and Indian PCCs.Pls guide where to go for Indian PCC here in Dubai

AAF

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2105
Passport Req..
12-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
Any idea if Abu Dhabi visa office accepts the online police clearance e-certificate? It says no stamp required and document can be verified online. I already sent it and not sure if it is acceptable.

AAF

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2105
Passport Req..
12-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
EFK said:
swsood, you do not require an agent to apply..
The new process is very straightforward.. please check the "Express entry" forum.... there's a LOT of information in that..

First step: Google "CRS points calculator" - check how many points you will get based on your situation.. you can make assumptions on your IELTS if you have done it ever before...
If married, can try between yourself and spouse to see who will get higher points as a principle applicant.

You will need to do IELTS general training and get your nonCanadian education documents equivalency done (the company World Education Services is the fastest) - depending on what they say, that will be your highest level of education required.
Once you have an IELTS and WES ECA certificate, you can be 100% sure on your scores.... if you are married, it is very beneficial to get spouse to do these 2 as well, although not mandatory....

Any other help you want will be in the other forum.... once again, if you are willing to put time and effort and research it, this website can actually be a lot more helpful than any agent...

Goodluck...
Any idea if Abu Dhabi visa office accepts the online police clearance e-certificate? It says no stamp required and document can be verified online. I already sent it and not sure if it is acceptable.