File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
hondubai said:
Dear all,
Is work experience has any effect on total points, if not, why it is required to submit work experience for BOTH, main applicant and spouse?
And if my wife is not working at the moment, and it is actually mentioned in her UAE visa:"house wife, not allowed to work". What should I write under "current occupation"?
Thank you
you can write Unemployed / Housewife

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
Thank you humsafar

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
bijupv007 said:
1111TOCanada
Star Member

Re: hi
« Sent to: bijupv007 on: October 07, 2010, 09:39:32 am »

HI Biju,

I GOT it !!!! Got the VISA!!!! I haven't been at home when it arrived on Friday.

Congrats 1111TOCanada

Regards,
VINK :)

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
Hi
I got my first AOR on June 15 and sent my full Doc to London Office on Sep 16, and when I check courier site show received, but my e-case status has not changed yet to 'Received by visa office'. Since my 120 days time is on Oct 15, should I contact visa office ? Which e-mai should I communicate :( ?

Thanks

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
srhir said:
Hi
I got my first AOR on June 15 and sent my full Doc to London Office on Sep 16, and when I check courier site show received, but my e-case status has not changed yet to 'Received by visa office'. Since my 120 days time is on Oct 15, should I contact visa office ? Which e-mai should I communicate :( ?

Thanks
Hi Srhir,

No need to write them at so early stage. Kindly wait for the update from London CHC.

E-case status are a bit slow, They usually update on every Tuesday's

Regards,
VINK

samindia0

Mar 18, 2009
Dear all,

My case has been disapproved... :-[
CIC, London send me a letter saying the following:
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I
have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not
eligible for processing in this category for the reason(s) noted below.
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued instructions which were published in the Canada
Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have Arranged
Employment Offers, who are legally residing in Canada and have been there for at least one year as
Temporary Foreign Workers or International Students, or who have work experience in certain listed
occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
We have assessed your declared occupations against the list of occupations identified by the Minister
of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008.
You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with the following NOC
(National Occupational Classification) code(s): 4131 - Vocational Instructors
Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main
duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial
number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am
therefore not satisfied that you are a Vocational Instructor - 4131.
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experiencin any of the listed
occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is
not eligible for processing.

I would like to know from all of you if there's any other way to achieve it. Please advice.
I sincerely hope that no one faces it like me. Wish you all the best.

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it true that Capt Qorax left the forum? :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SELFLESS ANSWERS.. God Bless you

hussains

Oct 9, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am new to the this whole Canadian immigration process. I currently hold a Pakistan passport and wish to immigrate to Canada with the family.
Would really appreciate if i could receive any help on the following:

• Where can i get all my documents notarized in Dubai?
  • When they say original marriage, birth certificates, does it mean a notarized copy of the original?
  • Where can i take the IELTS exam?

Any help would be great, or if you have a reliable consultant that could help would also be appreciated.

hussains

Oct 9, 2010
Dear members,

I am a new applicant from Dubai, UAE. I am a Pak citizen and wish to immigrate to Canada with my family. Can you pls advise me on the following:

• Where can i get all my degrees notrized?
  • I hold a US degree, do i need to send CIC the original documents- transcripts, degree etc?
  • It is mentioned in the Documents checklist (London Office) to send the original marriage, birth certificates i'm assuming they mean notarized copies of the orignal?
  • For sufficient funds, do i need to send a bank certificate or bank statement?

Is there any way of contacting you personally (email or mobile)?

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
hussains said:
Dear members,

I am a new applicant from Dubai, UAE. I am a Pak citizen and wish to immigrate to Canada with my family. Can you pls advise me on the following:

• I hold a US degree, do i need to send CIC the original documents- transcripts, degree etc?
  • It is mentioned in the Documents checklist (London Office) to send the original marriage, birth certificates i'm assuming they mean notarized copies of the orignal?

You can contact (send personal message) Mr. Ashraf on his nick asyousuf.

He will surely guide you.

Take care...

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
hussains said:
Dear members,

There's a get together of all DUBAI members on 30th Oct'10 at Food court AL GHURAIR center.
Your most welcome to join us.

Cheers.

D

doubleukhan

our medicals are done on 11-Aug-2010 @ Dubai clinic Jumeirah, so far we havent received the PPR letter from CIC london. Is this normal or shall I send a mail to CIC for the update of our application. As I understand, the medicals are valid for only one year and we have to land in canada before the medical expires.

Please advice.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
hussains said:
Dear members,

Dear Hussain,

Same here, I am also a Pakistani and Living in Dubai. I would try to reply your queries in the light of information I gathered on this forum.

1 - for notarising the copies of all the documents, it is better if you get it done from Pakistan, because it will be very costly here, If you still want to get them notarised you can get it done from Pakistan consulate, I guess they charge Dhs 17 for one document
2 - The transcripts are to be in University / Institute sealed envelopes, they have not mentioned to notarise the Degrees, however it is better if you send the notarised copies of degrees.
3 - Not they didnt meant photocopies, they meant the original birth certificates, Nikah nama, photographs along with translation from some well reputed translator who need to sign a declaration that he has translated the documents truly to the best of his knowledge and there is no misrepresentation in translated documents. I personally will send only the notarised copies of these documents with an explanation letter.
4 - Bank statement is better, but it should be on bank letter head or atleast signed and stamped by bank.

I hope my replies were of some help to you.

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<INTERVIEW>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GUYS,

MY GIRLFRIEND & I ARE FLYING TOMORROW TO DAMASCUS, OUR INTERVIEW WILL BE AFTERTOMORROW - MONDAY- FOR QUEBEC SELECTION CERTIFICATE AT THE CANDIAN EMBASSY - DAMASCUS, SYRIA.

PLEASE CROSS FINGERS FOR US AND PRAY THAT WE RECEIVE OUR CSQ, WE ARE CALM AND RELAXED BUT NO EXPECTATIONS.

WE HAVE PREPARED FOR IT VERY WILL, HOPE WILL COME BACK WITH OUR CERTIFICATES...................

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT..

THANKS TO ALL

MEF

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
doubleukhan said:
our medicals are done on 11-Aug-2010 @ Dubai clinic Jumeirah, so far we havent received the PPR letter from CIC london. Is this normal or shall I send a mail to CIC for the update of our application. As I understand, the medicals are valid for only one year and we have to land in canada before the medical expires.

Please advice.
After medical, you will have to wait for at least 3 months.

Its the normal time frame for London office.

Cheers..