IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Are the experience certificates specially addressed to Canadian Immigration or they should be on "To Who It may Concern" basis

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:
Qorax

How about if I have my new visa bec. i just transfered to a new company on my new passport. My previous visa was stamped on my old passport. We have already informed CHC london about the new passport but not the new visa which I just got last week. My wife is the principal applicant anyway.

Do we have to inform the CHC about the changes in my visa? We are waiting for PPR now, our meds was sent last May. Or we just wait for the PPR and that's the time we update the changes.

thanks!
Technically u r required to update any material changes in your case to the CHC asap. However, if your other personal informations haven't yet been altered - u may hold on informing them till u receive your PPR.

Qorax

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
qorax said:
Technically u r required to update any material changes in your case to the CHC asap. However, if your other personal informations haven't yet been altered - u may hold on informing them till u receive your PPR.

Qorax
Can we send the updated visa attached thru email? Or it's better to wait for the PPR. Only my UAE visa is changed and i am not the principal applicant.

Thans again Qorax!

Maninder

Jun 27, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May 2010
Doc's Request.
28th Sept' 2010
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
waiting
Actually i am in Uzbekistan these days Qorax. I left Dubai a year ago and currently i do not have any Dubai visa however i will be back next month on job there. As you have suggested i went to the India embassy here in Uzbekistan to find out regd pps for my daughter. They have asked me to first do the Birth Registration (2/3 days processing time) as baby was born in Uzbekistan. And then i can apply for her passport anywhere. The processing time for her pps from Uzbekistan is around 6 weeks. I dont think so that we will be here that long.
1.. Can we attach her birth certificate along with the birth registration to Canada Immigration (1st AOR received)this time. What if we will apply her pps in Dubai sometime in December (as it will quicker there) and then send it to Canada. Whats your thought on it??
2.. I own property in Dubai with one of my friend ( South african). should i mention this to Canada Immigration while POF even i have enough funds in A/C for 3 of us. What about investment in gold. I got good amount invested in Gold and have all the receipts with me as well.
3... Our daughter is only a week now and after trying really hard could'nt get photograph with her eyes open:)))) Is it okay if we will send her photos with eyes closed to Canada immigration. They should understand our situation:) any advice???
4. As you suggested ealier i have arranged docs from previous employer. I have worked only with 2 so far and following are the docs i have
* Employer 1 ( related to NOC)- A.Offer Letter, B.Salary letter (current date), C. Promotion letters, D. 2 Reference letters from seniors (1 still working there another with different employer)
* Employer 2 - A. Offer letter, B.Salary letter (dated 2009) C.Experience certificate, D. 1 Reference letter E. My X business card. The designation in all these docs from employer 2 was Z and then i got promoted but no promotion letter was fiven though the business card is of higher rank.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS SENIORS
THANKS A LOT YOU ALL AS I CAN SEE LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS IN PROCESS BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM AND WISDOM OF THE SENIORS WHICH THEY KEEP ON SPREADING
qorax said:
U don't need to visit Uzbekistan to obtain the "NOC" & "Passport Non-Issuance Report" for your baby. U can get it from their consulate in Dubai itself.

Once u have that, submit it "in original" alongwith your pps application to the Indian Consulate. Pay the fees (the last I know was Dhs. 40 only) & u'd have the new Indian Passport for your baby in few days. No questions asked.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
mujahko said:
Can we send the updated visa attached thru email? Or it's better to wait for the PPR. Only my UAE visa is changed and i am not the principal applicant.
Thans again Qorax!
hi mujahko
its always BETTER to inform the CHC about the new passport and new visa. coz ur not the principle applicant u can wait till the PPR also.
so on May 2010 u send ur medicals? and still didn't receive the PPR? (just an enquiry)

Good luck Buddy :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
humsafar said:
Are the experience certificates specially addressed to Canadian Immigration or they should be on "To Who It may Concern" basis
hi humsafar

you have both the options. u can address to CHC or "To whome soever it may concern"
but the second one u can use latter after u land too :D :D
Good luck buddy

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Maninder

My suggessions

Maninder said:
Actually i am in Uzbekistan these days Qorax. I left Dubai a year ago and currently i do not have any Dubai visa however i will be back next month on job there. As you have suggested i went to the India embassy here in Uzbekistan to find out regd pps for my daughter. They have asked me to first do the Birth Registration (2/3 days processing time) as baby was born in Uzbekistan. And then i can apply for her passport anywhere. The processing time for her pps from Uzbekistan is around 6 weeks. I dont think so that we will be here that long.
1.. Can we attach her birth certificate along with the birth registration to Canada Immigration (1st AOR received)this time. What if we will apply her pps in Dubai sometime in December (as it will quicker there) and then send it to Canada. Whats your thought on it??

That will be ok if u send in both the documents with a covering letter saying the passport is in process, But always BETTER to send the passport copies at the earliest.

2.. I own property in Dubai with one of my friend ( South african). should i mention this to Canada Immigration while POF even i have enough funds in A/C for 3 of us. What about investment in gold. I got good amount invested in Gold and have all the receipts with me as well.

Buddy since its a partnership ownership its better just to attach a copy with proper valuation. But show ur funds in bank as the POF. Golds bought for personal use is not counted In POF. but if u have any SWISS GOLD CERTIFICATE , tht wil be fine (like FD Certificate)

3... Our daughter is only a week now and after trying really hard could'nt get photograph with her eyes open:)))) Is it okay if we will send her photos with eyes closed to Canada immigration. They should understand our situation:) any advice???

OOOhh Dr u need to send picture with open eys :D i can understand ur probs

4. As you suggested ealier i have arranged docs from previous employer. I have worked only with 2 so far and following are the docs i have
* Employer 1 ( related to NOC)- A.Offer Letter, B.Salary letter (current date), C. Promotion letters, D. 2 Reference letters from seniors (1 still working there another with different employer)
* Employer 2 - A. Offer letter, B.Salary letter (dated 2009) C.Experience certificate, D. 1 Reference letter E. My X business card. The designation in all these docs from employer 2 was Z and then i got promoted but no promotion letter was fiven though the business card is of higher rank.

ur documents looks perfect, rgd ur promotion u can attach both the cards and write a self declaration - (even i have same issue and i did the same) - GOOD LUCK BUDDY :D

THANKS A LOT YOU ALL AS I CAN SEE LOT OF IMPROVEMENTS IN PROCESS BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM AND WISDOM OF THE SENIORS WHICH THEY KEEP ON SPREADING

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mujahko said:

Thans again Qorax!
If it was me - I'd wait till the PPR.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Maninder said:

In case of mixed nationality marriages the baby usually obtains the nationality of the father. For getting his/her passports, u ought to submit a "NOC & Passport Non-Issuance Letter" of the other country.

Qorax

Maninder

Jun 27, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May 2010
Doc's Request.
28th Sept' 2010
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
waiting
Thanks

Went to Indian embassy in Uzbekistan again and applied for her birth registration. The consular informed me that our baby can either have Indian pps or can on her Mother's passport ( Uzbekistan is one of those countries who does not issue pps to new born). He said i can get her India pps any time i want within 1 year from this date.We have decided to dispatch the birth certificate along with the birth registration with Indian Embassy to Canada. In a 3 weeks we will send copy of my wife's pps with our daughters name on it. We really hope this will work. The reason to do so is that once my daughter will have indian pps she will have problems getting visa to Uzbekistan like i do. So this way atleast she can be with her motherall the time. Do you think it is an good idea??
** So we have to get her photo with her eyes open??
** what if will not mention anything about my property in Dubai??? Is it against there immigration laws or something?? Once we receive PR should i have to declare it or it is fine to not? How this investment can affect me or my life in Canada???
*** Being unemployed for more than a year while looking for better prospects can be negative point for my application??
Please guide me
bijupv007 said:
Hi Maninder

My suggessions

mnl2yyz

Sep 19, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, for those who have done their medical exam here in DXB... pls share the best DMP.. I am going to sched appointment soon.. thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
mnl2yyz said:
hello, for those who have done their medical exam here in DXB... pls share the best DMP.. I am going to sched appointment soon.. thanks
Please try any one of them.

Dubai London Clinic - 04 344 6663

Health Bay Polyclinic- 050 624 8074

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
During my Masters Admission, My original Marksheet for Bachelor were submitted in Karachi university, SO is it Okay if I submit the notarised photocopies of My Graduation Marks sheet, Original Master Marks sheet and university/ HEC attested Graduation and Master Degrees, and will tell them in covering letter the reason for not providing original graduation marks sheet.

Do u guys think this will work, or I need to send the original marks sheet at any cost, which will be very hard for me coz I am outside Pakistan and it is unilekly to go to Pakistan before march next year.

ur suggestion and opinions are welcomed.

specialy Qorax, biju, asyousuf

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@Mnl2yyz & SatDxb
I did with DLC-Jumeirah & found them damn good.

@Mnl2yyz
Sorry for this query, but I was intrigued with your ID. "Yyz" is understood to be "Pearson Intl", but what denotes "Mnl"? Is it Mangalore?

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Humsafar,
Normally if u submit the original Mark sheets, u have to get it back once u complete ur Masters.but i don't understand the rule there????. for sending the documents u can send the notorised copies of mark sheets and transcript. BUT if they call for interveiw u will be forced to show the originals. so be prepared for all buddy plus its always good to have the original mark sheets for future tooo. :D

humsafar said:
During my Masters Admission, My original Marksheet for Bachelor were submitted in Karachi university, SO is it Okay if I submit the notarised photocopies of My Graduation Marks sheet, Original Master Marks sheet and university/ HEC attested Graduation and Master Degrees, and will tell them in covering letter the reason for not providing original graduation marks sheet.
Do u guys think this will work, or I need to send the original marks sheet at any cost, which will be very hard for me coz I am outside Pakistan and it is unilekly to go to Pakistan before march next year.
ur suggestion and opinions are welcomed.
specialy Qorax, biju, asyousuf