Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi maninder

1 - we haven't heard a rule saying that the pcc is valid 1 year till now. so as of now its better to check if its valid whn u submit- i mean b4 3 months from the date of issue.

3 - u 100% need to submit the employment certificate with fullllllll job discription plus ur current pay-slip OR bank statement where ur current salary is transfed. buddy its always better to submit all the experiance certi from all company's u worked b4 till now including the NOC job.

u can renew the passport and send also . coz whn i renew during the process, i send the new passport copies cz the number changes whn u renew, thn it was through.

Good luck buddy ...... :D

Maninder said:
Thank you so much Qorax.
1.I called my consultant today regd the PCC and they are still on the same track that it would be fine even if the PCC is going to expire (3 months timeline) as CI has introduced new law of 1 yr expiry.
Should i not listen to them and get new PCC issued from Dubai or i should send it along with rest of the docs??
Sorry to bother again but plz help me out here.
3.I have applied under 6241/6242. Though my last job was of differnt field which is not in the list. As you know i have received my file no. yesterday. I do have salary letter from the employer related to my NOC code but i do not have any salary letter or payslips from my last employer. Is that compulsary to provide salary letters from all of your employers till date or only from the employer related to your NOC??
4. In Uzbekistan when you renew your passport or ask for new booklet they issue a new passport and keep the first one with them unlike India where they put cancellation stamp (if it is expired) and give you both new and old passports. What we have decided is to send her current passport for now and then will apply for the new one. What do you think??
Thanks in advance Qorax. I would really like to meet in Dubai sometime during your yearly visits. I will be moving back thre in November.
/quote]

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Dear Sir Quorax,Biju and all,
happy to inform that i got 1st AOR..
1)now regarding full docs which need to be notarized,can anyone tell me where should i go for the notary work?i am in Abu Dhabi..
2)fixed Dep ,bank statements also need to be notarized??!!
Regards,
Nevil

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
Sir Qorax/ Seniors,

Good day!

I am planning to go back to the philippines before my contract here in dubai ends.. Is it okay not to cancel my contract here in dubai and just go to Canada. Sir, my contract will end next year July but im planning not to finish my contract without informing my employer. I will just send a resignation letter when i was in Canada or Phlippines already, this is to avoid the penalty which i believed to be 3 mos of my salaray..

Sir Qorax, please help me..

Is it okay to have two visa in my passport? one with dubai and Canada.. Will this be a problem if i enter Canada?

Thank you in advance... God bless Qorax/Seniors

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
iluvbaguio said:
Sir Qorax/ Seniors,

Good day!

I am planning to go back to the philippines before my contract here in dubai ends.. Is it okay not to cancel my contract here in dubai and just go to Canada. Sir, my contract will end next year July but im planning not to finish my contract without informing my employer. I will just send a resignation letter when i was in Canada or Phlippines already, this is to avoid the penalty which i believed to be 3 mos of my salaray..

Sir Qorax, please help me..

Is it okay to have two visa in my passport? one with dubai and Canada.. Will this be a problem if i enter Canada?

Thank you in advance... God bless Qorax/Seniors
No country can dictate terms with u regarding the visas of another country.
It's purely a personal matter & the choice of retaining your UAE visa is upon u. I've read in these forums of ppl writing about CHC asking them to cancel their UAE visa before the PRV could be stamped. How much that is true - I don't know.

But I know this much that providing someone a visa is a sovereign right of that country; & so is retaining it on our pps - our right. Another country cannot ask u to cancel that.

BTW, I retain my Dubai Visa & am in Canada. So is my entire family.

Qorax

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
1 - From Dubai, For final Visa issuance, Does one has to send the Original passport to London office (being Pakistani applicant's office) or to Abu Dhabi.

2 - A person has three UAE Residence Visas issued, on 2 passports. Fist Visa on the passport which was expired in 2005, 2nd Visa on a passport which was expired in 2010, third visa is also on 2nd passport which has already expired, Now he is having the third passport which is valid. (Of course for traveling purpose in and out of UAE the 2nd Passport is to be attached with the renewed one)

My question is
a. In initial application does he has to send the Biodata page of the latest Passport or the One in which he is having current residence visa
b. If all goes well then at time of Final PRV issuance does he has to send only the latest passport or both (the one with UAE residence via and the currently valid passport)

Opinions from seniors specially Qorax, Bijupv, Asyousuf is appreciated

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
humsafar said:
1 - From Dubai, For final Visa issuance, Does one has to send the Original passport to London office (being Pakistani applicant's office) or to Abu Dhabi.

2 - A person has three UAE Residence Visas issued, on 2 passports. Fist Visa on the passport which was expired in 2005, 2nd Visa on a passport which was expired in 2010, third visa is also on 2nd passport which has already expired, Now he is having the third passport which is valid. (Of course for traveling purpose in and out of UAE the 2nd Passport is to be attached with the renewed one)

My question is
a. In initial application does he has to send the Biodata page of the latest Passport or the One in which he is having current residence visa
b. If all goes well then at time of Final PRV issuance does he has to send only the latest passport or both (the one with UAE residence via and the currently valid passport)

Very briefly my replies respectively are;

1) Bio data page of latest passport with the explanation of the passport validity status
2) Latest passport only

regards,
asyousuf

Jan 17, 2010
qorax said:
@ Biju, Vink & SatDxb,

Hi buddies!

Reg: Next Dubai Meet (30, Oct-2010)

Sorry for not replying earlier, 'coz of our today's Toronto Meet.

30th Oct 2010 suits me fine... And Al Ghurair City Food Court is best for me 'coz my office is just upstairs. I deeply regret wading this venue upon u guys, as I know that probably many of u might not be closer. But, my problem is that I'd be @ Dubai for a very short pd, & I may not have time to go elsewhere beyond my office, during those days. Hope u guys understand & r Ok with it. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted fellas.

Now about this venue: As SatDxb rightly opined, the AGC Food Court is perhaps the most quietest FC in Dxb. Besides, here we get some cozy corners to move our tables & have a cool tete-tete. We did many meets there & always found it to be better than the other locs.

Nonetheless, it's not a must yet. U guys plan any other location, which is convenient to most - & I'll surely make it there as well. The AGC one maybe taken as an alternative only. The choice is still open, albeit.

It'll be definitely nice to meet all of u - & that matters the most!
C u soon...

Qorax
Sent from my iPad
I am in for the 30th October Get together.

Best regards
Dubai To Calgary

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Dubai To Calgary said:

Best regards
Dubai To Calgary
Most welcome...

Maninder

Jun 27, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May 2010
Doc's Request.
28th Sept' 2010
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
waiting
Hello Qorax
Please advise what should be on the "Non issuance of passport letter" as it is very difficult to get things done in Uzbekistan. What if i am in Uzbekistan i have to visit the passport authority to get NOC and then visit the Indian consulate to issue the passport. Is'nt??? There is no way that the child gets the Uzbek passport and then be on maother's PIO card to visit India anythime. This is bcoz visit visa for Uzbekistan is pain in .... even i am married to their national. Or i have no choice than to get Indian paasport for our daughter???
qorax said:
@ Maninder

I've already suggested u in the last post to send the same PCC. There no need to obtain a fresh one now.

Plz be aware that the child takes the Nationality of his/her Father. Not the mother's. So, u should obtain an NOC & "Non-Issuance of pp Letter" for the child from the Uzbek Consulate & Apply for his/her pp @ the Indian Consulate asap.

Note:
1. I have a similar case like yours - with a foreigner wife.
2. Indian Consulate-Dubai issued their pps (2 x Kids) in 3 days, every time I applied for them.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Maninder said:
Hello Qorax
Please advise what should be on the "Non issuance of passport letter" as it is very difficult to get things done in Uzbekistan. What if i am in Uzbekistan i have to visit the passport authority to get NOC and then visit the Indian consulate to issue the passport. Is'nt??? There is no way that the child gets the Uzbek passport and then be on maother's PIO card to visit India anythime. This is bcoz visit visa for Uzbekistan is pain in .... even i am married to their national. Or i have no choice than to get Indian paasport for our daughter???
U don't need to visit Uzbekistan to obtain the "NOC" & "Passport Non-Issuance Report" for your baby. U can get it from their consulate in Dubai itself.

Once u have that, submit it "in original" alongwith your pps application to the Indian Consulate. Pay the fees (the last I know was Dhs. 40 only) & u'd have the new Indian Passport for your baby in few days. No questions asked.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
humsafar said:

My question is

1. For CIC, we must send only the "current" valid pp's copies. Any & every "older" pps r not required - unless an older pp has a valid visa (in cases of expatriates only).

2. As I understand, for FSW cases, the pps must go to the case handling CHC. In your case CHC-London. Not to CHC-Adh, as Adh doesn't deal with FSW cases.

3. For PRV stamping we have to send all the pps which r mentioned in our apps. If during the entire processing only one (latest) pp was mentioned - only that pp must go. If there was another pp involved (eg. The older one with UAE visa) - then that one must also go [total 2 pps then].

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi humsafar

in your case u need to send the new passport copies as tht is ur valid passport. sametime you need to send the copies of ur other passport with valid visa page coz in visa tht passport number will be mentioned. plus for final visa issue u need to send both passports.

Btw - i had the same issue of 2 passports, and i did the same way- sending both passport copies.

for final PRvisa issue you need to send to CHC london.

good luck buddy :D

humsafar said:
My question is

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Dubai To Calgary said:

Best regards
Dubai To Calgary
hi dubai to calgary

WELCOME ALWAYS buddy, send in Pm and we will contact and co ordinate with u

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Qorax

How about if I have my new visa bec. i just transfered to a new company on my new passport. My previous visa was stamped on my old passport. We have already informed CHC london about the new passport but not the new visa which I just got last week. My wife is the principal applicant anyway.

Do we have to inform the CHC about the changes in my visa? We are waiting for PPR now, our meds was sent last May. Or we just wait for the PPR and that's the time we update the changes.

thanks!