jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
Anyone can recommend shipping company to use to ship goods from Dubai to Toronto?

Thanks in advance.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
lexis said:
Hi guys,

Anyone of you completed their medical on 1st week of June 2015?

ADVO has rcvd our medical on 4/06. Unfortunately, no news yet. I am worrying a little bit maybe the reason is they hav reqsted an addtl doc and so happen we didnt recvd or we jz might missed the mail.. but I am checking all d emails and there is nothing.

So do u think based on my timeline I am in a right track?
From which clinic u did meds?

harshadsoman

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-12-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 (Passport collected on 17-06-15)
SK1123 said:
Congrats!!!
Did you submitted/collected personally in VO or used Aramex?
Thanks everyone.

I used Aramex to submit the passport and other required documentation. They were taking longer than the stipulated time of 10 working days so after the 15th day visited them at the CIC centre in Abu Dhabi mall. Had to wait for more than 3 hours (standing!!!!! No place to sit there, rather the security makes you wait in the lobby) but got my PP and COPR.

harshadsoman

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-12-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 (Passport collected on 17-06-15)
Just a heads up on something..Aramex does not have return-service available anymore. One has to enclose a self addressed C4/C5 size envelope which the embassy uses to mail your passport.

If it has been past the normal timeframe, visit them and collect your documents.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hello All,

I am waiting for PPR from NDVO. Currently my wife and son is in Dubai on tourist visa and expected to return in India in Sept 2015.

I query is: If I will get PPR in couple of weeks than Can my wife & son directly deposit Passport in Canadian High Commission, Dubai for visa stamping?

If yes than how?

Is there any other option for visa stamping other than coming back to India to send their PP at NDVO...?

dubairolla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Dear Seniors,

Below are the main points of my query.
. I have received my MR (LVO)at 1st May and done our medical in 12th May except my wife X-RAY as she was 11 weeks pregnant.
If we do X-ray now, I think she will be able to only fly until before 32 weeks which is 25th of September.
We have total 13 weeks (3 months) left from now before completing 32 weeks for the remaining process (...any additional req...PPR and Visa).
Will it be reasonable to go for X-ray now and hope for rest of the processing within the above time line?
· If do the X-ray now and visa also issued to 3 of us but unfortunately airlines does not allow to fly or any other medical complicacy not able to fly, then would it be possible latter to add the new born in the application?
· If we able to land Canada before 1month of delivery, would it be possible to avail the medical facilities for delivery?
· Due to this X-ray now / or after delivery decision there must not create any complication in my application and I need your advice/guidance on this.
· Considering above could you please advise the best solution on how to proceed with the next steps?

Could you please help me on the above?

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
jmora said:
Anyone can recommend shipping company to use to ship goods from Dubai to Toronto?

Thanks in advance.
Any help guys?!

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
dubairolla said:
Dear Seniors,

Below are the main points of my query.
. I have received my MR (LVO)at 1st May and done our medical in 12th May except my wife X-RAY as she was 11 weeks pregnant.
If we do X-ray now, I think she will be able to only fly until before 32 weeks which is 25th of September.
We have total 13 weeks (3 months) left from now before completing 32 weeks for the remaining process (...any additional req...PPR and Visa).
Will it be reasonable to go for X-ray now and hope for rest of the processing within the above time line?
· If do the X-ray now and visa also issued to 3 of us but unfortunately airlines does not allow to fly or any other medical complicacy not able to fly, then would it be possible latter to add the new born in the application?
· If we able to land Canada before 1month of delivery, would it be possible to avail the medical facilities for delivery?
· Due to this X-ray now / or after delivery decision there must not create any complication in my application and I need your advice/guidance on this.
· Considering above could you please advise the best solution on how to proceed with the next steps?

Could you please help me on the above?
>> Airlines takes max 28 weeks pregnancies to the best of knowledge (7 months)
>> For immediate Health coverage you need to land in Alberta or some other province which give immiediate Health coverage on Landing. Ontario province requires you to be resident of atleast 90 days to be able to get free health cover bit once chid is born he is medically covered :)

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one here had experience with Dr. Samia Tufail in Abu Dhabi for the medicals?

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hello All,

I am waiting for PPR from NDVO. Currently my wife and son is in Dubai on tourist visa and expected to return in India in Sept 2015.

I query is: If I will get PPR in couple of weeks than Can my wife & son directly deposit Passport in Canadian High Commission, Dubai for visa stamping?

If yes than how?

Is there any other option for visa stamping other than coming back to India to send their PP at NDVO...?

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmora said:

Thanks in advance.
Heloo There,

You can contact following company as few of my friends have used them and I am also
using them for my to Montreal in August.

Mr. PRABATH
GLOBALPACK SHIPPING & FREIGHT SERVICES LLC
POBOX 38447, DUBAI, UAE
TEL: +971 4 8850566

All the best !!!

Viz

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
divyangpatel said:
Hello All,

If yes than how?

Email NDVO, they might allow your wife to submit passport in UAE itself.
If they don't, then your only safe option is to bring your wife India. Sending Indian passports via courier is illegal especially out of country, customs authorities may cease passports if found.

dubairolla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
canada11 said:
>> Airlines takes max 28 weeks pregnancies to the best of knowledge (7 months)
>> For immediate Health coverage you need to land in Alberta or some other province which give immiediate Health coverage on Landing. Ontario province requires you to be resident of atleast 90 days to be able to get free health cover bit once chid is born he is medically covered :)
My application is under Ontario. Can i land in Alberta?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
I am happy to see some group for Dubai applicants.

Hope It can help me.

I am just a beginner in Express Entry