AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
mirza897 said:
Hello All,
I have never attended any of these meets before would love to attend this one. Please count me in and my number is :0507273297. Would appreciate if any of the seniors send a SMS so that I can have a contact number of atleast 1 person.
Kind Regards,
Mirza
hi Mirza
You are always Welcome,,,, plzz check i have send in a PM.
buddy dont disclose the contact details in open thread. if any feel free to send PM :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
humsafar said:
Captain and all Seniors,
I am a new memner, not applied yet, but planning to under NOC 1233 already Paid the Fee for 4th Nov IELTS exam. I would certainly like to come at our meeting / gathering. Can I ?
and by the way Al Ghurair FC is fine with me.
Hi humsafar

Sure u can and ur always Welcome buddy. :D
send in PM with ur details and we will contact u

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
bijupv007 said:
Great Job Captain and all.
i am sure in Dubai too we will widen and widen ;D and have more and more frnds.

(As i mentioned early, when Me and other 2 guys started our college alumni, in 1998,which is now having 127 members it was fun but later it was so helpful to eachother in their hardships and now we do several service activities, so helping others...)

likewise i wish our group will also grow big which will be helpful to all members and later to others too.

All new memebrs are always WELCOME, Kindly send P.Message with your name and Mob. numbers i will contact you guys. plzz dont post ur contact details in open thread.

Let Us Join Hands and Tide over Difficulties and Share the Good times Together :D

thanks & Rgds :D
Biju
Well said Vice Captain..!!

dchatila

Sep 28, 2010
Hey there,

I am also under the old scheme, I applied back in December 2007 from Dubai. I still got no answer :(

Dalila

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
dchatila said:
Hey there,
I am also under the old scheme, I applied back in December 2007 from Dubai. I still got no answer :(
Dalila
hi dalila :D
don't worry,,, some guys who apply early 2007 start getting papers from CHC for full docu. so soon u will be getting too. Good luck always and God bless.

Raki1

Aug 16, 2010
dear all,

please help me.. i m frm india and worked in dubai for 1 and half year.. i applied for FSW AND today i got AOR. now as per specific documents list i need to submit dubai pcc.

can any one please guide me how to obtain certi from dubai police as right now i m working in india and not having valid visa for dubai..

can i apply it online??? plz plz help me...

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Raki1 said:
dear all,

please help me.. i m frm india and worked in dubai for 1 and half year.. i applied for FSW AND today i got AOR. now as per specific documents list i need to submit dubai pcc.

can any one please guide me how to obtain certi from dubai police as right now i m working in india and not having valid visa for dubai..

Contact UAE embassy or representative office in your city

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Raki1 said:
dear all,

Hi Raki1,
You can apply through below link

http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A26&Id=15283&num2=SRV&mainlayid=194Hope this helps

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Raki1 said:
dear all,

@ Raki1,

You may browse this site* (see below) of the Dubai police department, specifically for the issuing of the PCC. If you had possessed the Emirates ID during your stay here, then fingerprinting will not be reqd otherwise you will have to visit the UAE Embassy/Consulate at Delhi or Mumbai, for that purpose. Docs required are also given on the relevant page. Form in PDF can be downloaded at the site, fees are to be paid, docs are required etc. Even email id is given along with the Tel Nos.Check it out!

*http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A26&Id=1259&num2=INF&num=INF&mainlayid=196&ItmType=4

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

Maninder

Jun 27, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May 2010
Doc's Request.
28th Sept' 2010
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
waiting
Hello

Please advice me on this. I have worked in Dubai from 2004 till 2009. I am in India these days.
I have few doubts.
1. I received my PCC on 4th July 2010 ()with 3 months expiry written on it. I received my 1st AOR today only. Now i have only few days left before this PCC will expire. My agent have told that after 26/6 all PCC are valid for 1 year and i should not be worried. Seniors Biju sir, Qorax sir plz give me valuable advice here.
2. We had our first child born a week ago. We would like to use surname from my grand grand parents which i have used for myself thus i have no written proof of it in mine or in any sort of document. Is that okay with Canada Immigration or will it be problem????
3. As i am not in India presently i am unable to get paasport for our daughter. So we want to send birth certificate of her along with 150CAD$ dd for now. And once we will receive her passport we will send it later. Is that okay?
SATDXB said:
Well said Vice Captain..!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Maninder said:
Hello

Please advice me on this. I have worked in Dubai from 2004 till 2009. I am in India these days.
I have few doubts.
1. I received my PCC on 4th July 2010 ()with 3 months expiry written on it. I received my 1st AOR today only. Now i have only few days left before this PCC will expire. My agent have told that after 26/6 all PCC are valid for 1 year and i should not be worried. Seniors Biju sir, Qorax sir plz give me valuable advice here.
2. We had our first child born a week ago. We would like to use surname from my grand grand parents which i have used for myself thus i have no written proof of it in mine or in any sort of document. Is that okay with Canada Immigration or will it be problem????
3. As i am not in India presently i am unable to get paasport for our daughter. So we want to send birth certificate of her along with 150CAD$ dd for now. And once we will receive her passport we will send it later. Is that okay?
1. If the PCC is valid on the day that u send it to CHC - u have no worries. Your file would be worked upon & during Meds/PPR - the CHC might ask for a new PCC (as with most applicants, not specific to u).

2. The name/s of any dependent is not a cause of worry. It doesn't matter whatever First name or Surname they go with.

3. Yes, u can safely send the rest of the docs (w.r.t. your child) and the balance (including the Pps) could follow subsequently. Write a cover letter though.

Good Luck!

Qorax

Maninder

Jun 27, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th May 2010
Doc's Request.
28th Sept' 2010
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
waiting
Thank you so much Qorax.
1.I called my consultant today regd the PCC and they are still on the same track that it would be fine even if the PCC is going to expire (3 months timeline) as CI has introduced new law of 1 yr expiry.
Should i not listen to them and get new PCC issued from Dubai or i should send it along with rest of the docs??
Sorry to bother again but plz help me out here.

2.My wife is from Uzbekistan and there they don't issue passport for newly born however they do have KInder page (as they call it) where they mention the child name. And i have seen myself uzbek nationals flying with their kids on the same to Dubai or anu other destination. I have no other option than to provide birth certificate along with this page of my wife's passport. Is it sufficient for Immigration?? Also my wife already have the PIO card (15 yr visa for India).

3.I have applied under 6241/6242. Though my last job was of differnt field which is not in the list. As you know i have received my file no. yesterday. I do have salary letter from the employer related to my NOC code but i do not have any salary letter or payslips from my last employer. Is that compulsary to provide salary letters from all of your employers till date or only from the employer related to your NOC??
4. In Uzbekistan when you renew your passport or ask for new booklet they issue a new passport and keep the first one with them unlike India where they put cancellation stamp (if it is expired) and give you both new and old passports. What we have decided is to send her current passport for now and then will apply for the new one. What do you think??

Thanks in advance Qorax. I would really like to meet in Dubai sometime during your yearly visits. I will be moving back thre in November.
qorax said:
1. If the PCC is valid on the day that u send it to CHC - u have no worries. Your file would be worked upon & during Meds/PPR - the CHC might ask for a new PCC (as with most applicants, not specific to u).

2. The name/s of any dependent is not a cause of worry. It doesn't matter whatever First name or Surname they go with.

3. Yes, u can safely send the rest of the docs (w.r.t. your child) and the balance (including the Pps) could follow subsequently. Write a cover letter though.

Good Luck!

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@Maninder

1.I called my consultant today regd the PCC and they are still on the same track that it would be fine even if the PCC is going to expire (3 months timeline) as CI has introduced new law of 1 yr expiry.
Should i not listen to them and get new PCC issued from Dubai or i should send it along with rest of the docs?? Sorry to bother again but plz help me out here.
I've already suggested u in the last post to send the same PCC. There no need to obtain a fresh one now.

2.My wife is from Uzbekistan and there they don't issue passport for newly born however they do have KInder page (as they call it) where they mention the child name. And i have seen myself uzbek nationals flying with their kids on the same to Dubai or anu other destination. I have no other option than to provide birth certificate along with this page of my wife's passport. Is it sufficient for Immigration?? Also my wife already have the PIO card (15 yr visa for India).
Plz be aware that the child takes the Nationality of his/her Father. Not the mother's. So, u should obtain an NOC & "Non-Issuance of pp Letter" for the child from the Uzbek Consulate & Apply for his/her pp@the Indian Consulate asap.

Note:
1. I have a similar case like yours - with a foreigner wife.
2. Indian Consulate-Dubai issued their pps (2 x Kids) in 3 days, every time I applied for them.

Qorax