+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

TH77

Jul 10, 2010
gavi said:
Hi All

Can anyone of you who have sent your full docs to the Visa Office London tell me about the Photos. As i have sent in my full docs with the photos but unfortunately i have written name, DOB and signature behind each photo instead of Name, Heitht and eye colour.

Anyone with the similar experience ? do you think what i did would be accepted or should i send the photos again with the correction?
NO worries, i did the same - my consultant confirmed that DoB is ok since the application can be tracked by DOB
and finally everything went fine - all the best

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
qorax said:
Buddy,

UAE doesn't accept "Mailing Address" as "Street Address". Its always a PO Box address here as the Postal Address. From where u got that house address?

Advice:
Change it imdtly to a PO Box Address. Else, none of your mails will reach u.
How to:
1. Alongwith the 2nd set of docs to CHC, write a letter for Change of Address.
2. Amend the address on a copy of the Original Form - that u r sending to London.
3. Highlight the area of address on the original copy & write "New Form attached".
4. Use the CIC site for doing the same, today. U'll find it's link just under the e-Cas.

Qorax
Thanx sir.
Infact my Emirates ID got delivered through Empost on my house adress.So i predicted that the mails are being reached on the house address but one more thing which i guessed wrong that all the posts are not being delivered by the empost!!
Anyways,
i will open up the PO box soon,as it is friday and sat. coming will go on Sunday.
Also thankx for the advice regarding POF!!
Regards,
Nevil

Jenner

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2009
Doc's Request.
03-06-2009
File Transfer...
19-9-2009
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
March/April 2012
Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
Rcvd thru e-mail on 14-08-2012, DM on 26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012 received 27-09-2012
Hi Guys, Qorax and Appan,

sorry for the delay, just had the letter with me, its still hot tho' ;D

I have to correct the interview date, it should be the 26th of October 2010.

I have to bring my wife along with me for the interview, if we fail to do so..it will be a ground for our application to be refused (how come?).
No children allowed.

We have to bring the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:

Passports and residence permits for the principal and dependents.
New IM0008 form and Updated Schedule 1 of Background/Declaration Forms for the principal and dependents.
For the principal and spouse, mark sheets and school diplomas from secondary/bachelor's/masters degrees.
Current Employment Certificate (with company letterhead), clearly stating name,job title and detailed job description, and the name and signature of the person who wrote the letter.
Current Employment Contract, and payslips for the past 3 months.
Current Proof of Funds.
Proof of relationship in Canada (if any).

I have sent a mail already, requesting that my wife be excused from the interview for the grounds of economical reasons (price of visit visa plus tickets, accommodation, and and no one will take care of our baby) it is a honest to goodness reason, but if it won't be accepted I have to send my wife and kid here in the UAE for the said interview. Please pray for me and my whole family for our case to be on calm waters for the next 2 months, upon receiving of our medical request 'till PPR and VISA Stamping - , and may the Blessings of God shower upon us all.

@Qorax - what is your insight regarding the requirements that CHC asks us for? Is the interview was really done randomly? We have to wait Exactly 10 months upon submitting our Full Docs for this random interview to happen, we were also sent with our NEW FILE#. I felt that I wasn't lucky enough, as we have to go through this ordeal, we have to spend big money from our savings just for the interview compliance - and that money could have been saved and added for that planned funds to be used in Canada.

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@Jenner

A. They wouldn't accept your interview w/out your wife. At best u may request them to interview both of u separately - one in UAe, while the other in your homeland's CHC. They might agree to that.

B. This doesn't seem to be a random selection. They have genuine concerns over your quals, exp & other attributes. But, there's nothing to worry... If u r genuine, u'd pass it (as I stated earlier).

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
nevilraval said:
Quorax,Biju,
In some old thread i read that POF in current a/c or savings is not valid?!!Is it true?!!
Even i dont think so..
advice pl.
Nevil
hi nevilraval
In POF current a/c, saving a/c, time deposit/ Fixed deposit (wherever in the world), mashriq millioner certificate and even UAE National bond certificate is Fine as POF . only thing is all this should be in the 1st applicant name ie alllll ..... :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Appan said:
Nevilraval,
Better to open PO box on your name & notify CIC/CHC that change of address.
Best wishes
appan
hi nevilraval
As captain Quorax said u MUST intimate CHC your new P.O.BOX (once you hire a po box) in the concerned FOAM.
second IMp is always mention the email id correctly and check your spam folder too (after the normal timeline of sending the doc)if ur using yahoo and gmail.
Good luck buddy :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi jenner
it was sure that ur interveiw date wil be oct only not sep. coz Appan's date also 26 oct . it means the last week of oct is interveiw days in AUH, for those who got the letters in Aug-sep 10.
Jenner - U MUST bring ur wife with u for interveiw in AUH. coz whn u apply u have mentioned she is here??? plus they have asked also.there is a case who got negative result for not bringing his wife for interveiw.
BRing in all documents which are being asked. (same ones u submit b4 whn u send the documenst) second IMp is POF. use the same a/c u have mentioned b4 with the funds in it and if u have less fund deposit part by part (i mean don't deposit big amount at one time)
Employment certificate with all your job details - fully explained is always good.
Answer to their quiestions only,(i mean some guys try to be more convincing and talk a lot :D) i heard thy will ask some quiestions same to you and wife but seperately. but its all simple and very transperant.
if all your papers are genuine NOthing to worry dear , this is a normal process,,,,,,, Be cool ,,,
God is great and things will all be OK .... Good luck always :D
Jenner said:
Hi Guys, Qorax and Appan,
sorry for the delay, just had the letter with me, its still hot tho' ;D
I have to correct the interview date, it should be the 26th of October 2010.
I have to bring my wife along with me for the interview, if we fail to do so..it will be a ground for our application to be refused (how come?).No children allowed.We have to bring the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
Passports and residence permits for the principal and dependents.
New IM0008 form and Updated Schedule 1 of Background/Declaration Forms for the principal and dependents.
For the principal and spouse, mark sheets and school diplomas from secondary/bachelor's/masters degrees.
s us for? Is the interview was really done randomly? We have to wait Exactly 10 months upon submitting our Full Docs for this random interview to happen, we were also sent with our NEW FILE#. I felt that I wasn't lucky enough, as we have to go through this ordeal, we have to spend big money from our savings just for the interview compliance - and that money could have been saved and added for that planned funds to be used in Canada.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
New Updates??............. ;D

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
bijupv007 said:
hi nevilraval
As captain Quorax said u MUST intimate CHC your new P.O.BOX (once you hire a po box) in the concerned FOAM.
second IMp is always mention the email id correctly and check your spam folder too (after the normal timeline of sending the doc)if ur using yahoo and gmail.
Dear Biju & Qorax sir,

thanks for the guidanace.

secondly,i will open up the PO box soon and mention it in the full docs.
One more thing is if i purchase the Mashreq Mill. or National bond in Oct month can i show it in next month in Novemebr just purchasing after a month or should i keep the money for two months and take certi in Dec.What is yr suggestion.Mashreq/National bond in october or bank certi in Dec?!!
also Biju mentioned to write email correctly but what i think is after 1st AOR,CHC new delhi will do all correspondence through physical mail & not e-mail.Do CHC New Delhi also use email for the later stages?!!
Thanks in advance.
Nevil

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi nevilraval
you can take mashriq millionair or National bonds now- its a certifi same like FD certi. so u need to just attach the nortarised copy of tht ie all. ONLY PROB is if u put money in Mashriq millionair u can take tht money only after 6 months , if u take b4 6 months u will loose dhs.25 per certi (1 certi = dhs.1000). :D My frnd if ur lucky u can win tooooo. :D.
u can deposit in bank now and show 3 months statement also .....

nevilraval said:
Dear Biju & Qorax sir,
thanks for the guidanace.
secondly,i will open up the PO box soon and mention it in the full docs.
One more thing is if i purchase the Mashreq Mill. or National bond in Oct month can i show it in next month in Novemebr just purchasing after a month or should i keep the money for two months and take certi in Dec.What is yr suggestion.Mashreq/National bond in october or bank certi in Dec?!!
also Biju mentioned to write email correctly but what i think is after 1st AOR,CHC new delhi will do all correspondence through physical mail & not e-mail.Do CHC New Delhi also use email for the later stages?!!
Thanks in advance.Nevil

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hi Mohan Joshi

i have send in my addt documents rquest copy which i received from CHC london to ur mail , plzzz check ... 8)

muji

Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2006
Doc's Request.
May 2007
Med's Request
18-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
27-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
12-Feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
30-Apr-2011
Hey Everybody,

Anyone in Dubai received their PPR in Sep, please update.

Thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
I have posted the names of some Placement Agencies here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/post-landing-list-of-placement-agencies-t52639.0.html;new

Just for info...
Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........