Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
bijupv007 said:
Good Sign - Nadeem_jee. :D
Now forget about this for 5-7 months and enjoy ur life ......... Good luck buddy .... :D
Thanks bijupv007 and hope this 5 months will fly away soon!!!

ringostar

May 6, 2010
Hi Guys. I landed in Toronto recently, being a Dubai resident for a decade. When I tried to apply for Driving Licence (G1), guy at the counter told me I can speed up the process if I can present a letter from UAE authorities stating my driving proficiency ( I have UAE licence for the past 10 yrs). Where can I get such letter ? Is it from RTA... if so, where and how? I am told that Police HQ in Qusaid issues only PCC, not the one related to driving licence status. Shortly, I will be going back to Dubai for a few weeks and intend to get this letter, if some one with first hand knowledge can assist me.
Thanks.... RINGO

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi Satish
My ecase changed to In process and showed they start processing on June 14.2010, whn i checked on june 22.
after tht i got the letter asking for addt docu on july 18 but the letter was dated july 6. By God's grace the addt docum they asked me was vv simple :D whn compared to some other guys. they asked me only 2 photographs ( i send enough photos with full docum :mad:). my birth certificate and RPRF-CAD 490/-
In ur case u can expect a reply before Sep 19th. -- Good luck buddy.... :D
satish_lkb said:
Hi Bijupv007,
When your Ecas changed to in process? and when they started processing your file?
I know that you got additional docs request... At the time of getting docs request, your ecas changed to in process?
Just am calculating the expected date of my medicals?
They started processing my file on 19.08.10 and I hope that I may get medical request by 19.09.10.
Please tell me your in process date.... As per your time line, any time you can expect medicals!!!
What additional docs they asked? can you share if you don't mind....
Satish
[/quote

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Nadeem_jee said:
Thanks bijupv007 and hope this 5 months will fly away soon!!!
Yes Nadeem_jee
if u just forget this application and enjoy with other things like wht we are doing now , :D creating new frnds and network - 5-6 months will fly like anything. :D

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
ringostar said:
Hi Guys. I landed in Toronto recently, being a Dubai resident for a decade. When I tried to apply for Driving Licence (G1), guy at the counter told me I can speed up the process if I can present a letter from UAE authorities stating my driving proficiency ( I have UAE licence for the past 10 yrs). Where can I get such letter ? Is it from RTA... if so, where and how? I am told that Police HQ in Qusaid issues only PCC, not the one related to driving licence status. Shortly, I will be going back to Dubai for a few weeks and intend to get this letter, if some one with first hand knowledge can assist me.
Thanks.... RINGO
Hi ringostar,
Pls. go thru

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
ringostar said:
Thanks.... RINGO
Hi RINGO
Plz check this link which our capain qorax has written VVVVV clearly :D
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39566.0.html
good luck buddy

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
SEEEE UU ALLLL Today at 8pm in Sahara Food court SHJ-- cheers :D

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Dear Biju,

Thanks Biju for your reply. As you mentioned I hope our Medicals might reach next month third week.. I wonder why your medicals didnt reached yet!! They asked you more photos for medicals only... I belive. Anyways lets hope for the best. How you paid RPRF? Through Credit Card or DD??

All the best for your Dubai gettogether....

Satish

tsftsf

Aug 28, 2010
Hi all,

I am thaddeus from dubai. Finally i found some people who share common views & that too from the UAE.

In UAE the scenario is too bad i feel. Many agents are flocking the market & its difficult to directly apply (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

1. To apply for Canada i have to go through an agent?
2. If i apply directly then the documents need to be sent to london?
3. The ABU Dhabi office doesn't accept any applications for Immigration?

Please help out.

Regards,
Thaddeus Fernandes
055-5821093

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nadeem_jee said:
Congrats on the 100th page of this thread!!!
Networking is the buzzword of this age, the all important tool - for everything, all over the world. More so in Canada!

H/all, Remember that.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ymood said:
Dear Qorax,
How many days did it take u to recieve your Permanent resident card (PRC)?
Thanks,
43 days.
Despatched in 36 days (as noticed from the post mark). Probably lying in my mail box for a couple of days as we were out on a trip.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tsftsf said:
Hi all,

I am thaddeus from dubai. Finally i found some people who share common views & that too from the UAE.

In UAE the scenario is too bad i feel. Many agents are flocking the market & its difficult to directly apply (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

1. To apply for Canada i have to go through an agent?
2. If i apply directly then the documents need to be sent to london?
3. The ABU Dhabi office doesn't accept any applications for Immigration?

Please help out.

Regards,
Thaddeus Fernandes
055-5821093
Hi Fernandes,
Welcome to this forum.

1. To apply for PRV u don't need a consultant. This forum & many others is all what u need.
2. As of now, your 1st apps + all supporting docs need to go to CIO-NS. U can check http://www.cic.gc.ca.
-->(U can select CHC-London or the CHC of your homeland, the choice is yours)
3. Yes, CHC-Adh is only for Visitors, FC &/or Student Visa.

Qorax

choudhri

Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11/07/2011
ringostar said:
Thanks.... RINGO

Police office in qusais issue this letter and very easy to get just tell them that you require it for canada and they will issue you the letter. I got it for my brother a year back.

thanks

basit]

choudhri

Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11/07/2011