IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
yassonie55 said:
Dear seniors

I have a problem in issuing the demand draft, is it true that bank address/ branch in Canada needs to be mentioned on the cheque issued by the bank I have a friend who is dealing with an immigration agent said that as some time chic will not be able to in cash the payment
I have already issued one but only bank name and account number for the receiver general for Canada is mentioned
Kindly help as this is my last mile
Do you know any bank in uae that such address is mentioned on that demand draft
I got my draft from ADIB. Check them out they issue drafts for even non adib customers. The name of the bank in Canada will be mentioned. CIC has to deposit in that branch to avail the funds

yassonie55

Jul 22, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-02-2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent woth the application
Med's Request
Waiting
tbear said:
I got my draft from ADIB. Check them out they issue drafts for even non adib customers. The name of the bank in Canada will be mentioned. CIC has to deposit in that branch to avail the funds
yes that is good, but my main question is, when you got the cheque dose bank address in Canada was also mentioned aside to band name and bank account
my main concern is to find a bank that beneficiary bank address is highlighted on the cheque it self
kindly advise...

Hope00

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
I have been recently requested for MR, PCC and PRF fee.

I changed my job in July. I live in the UAE, consequently the name of sponsor in my residence visa has also changed.
Do I need to inform the LVO for this Job change.

1----At this stage do i need to inform them about the job change as it will reflect in my new visa stamped in the passport.
or should just dont do any thing?

2----In case i need to update them, how should i do it.

3---- can any one inform me where is it mentioned that a passport should atleast have a validity of 1 year at the time of Medical request?

Thanks in advance

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
i Guys,

Hope you are doing great.
I recieved PER for FSW-2014 on 4-sept-2014 along with my file number.since am applying from dxb my local visa office is London.Just wanted to know after i recieved my PER what are the next steps from my side to be done.since in the email it doesnt ask for any documents or anything as such.
Can someone please advise on this.

Regards

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
yassonie55 said:
yes that is good, but my main question is, when you got the cheque dose bank address in Canada was also mentioned aside to band name and bank account
my main concern is to find a bank that beneficiary bank address is highlighted on the cheque it self
kindly advise...
Yes the beneficiary bank address was mentioned on the draft itself in my case it was royal bank of Canada

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fswpdxb said:
i Guys,

I recieved PER for FSW-2014 on 4-sept-2014 along with my file number.since am applying from dxb my local visa office is London.Just wanted to know after i recieved my PER what are the next steps from my side to be done.since in the email it doesnt ask for any documents or anything as such.

Regards
CIC would ask for the missing documents, if any otherwise they would continue processing your application.

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
fswpdxb said:
i Guys,

Regards

[/quote

when did you send your application if I may ask?

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
my appl reached CIC on 15th may-2014 NOC 2281

yassonie55

Jul 22, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-02-2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent woth the application
Med's Request
Waiting
tbear said:
Yes the beneficiary bank address was mentioned on the draft itself in my case it was royal bank of Canada
dear Tbear
somehow the guys in ADIB didnt get exactly what i want, i managed to get that through ENBD since i have an old account with them
Advise to UAE applicants, you can get DD from ENBD that will take only 10 minutes nothing more than that, and the cheque contains all adress details for the bank in canada automatically

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear Seniors ,

I am 15th May applicant and got PER on 4th Sept
Visa Office - London , Residence - Sharjah , UAE

I would like to get more clarification regarding points specified below .

1, I have not submitted PCC , How long will it take to issue PCC from Indian Embassy .

2, Should we deposit our Passport in Indian Embassy during time of Police clearance procedure. ? if yes how long ?

3, My father Passed away after submitting my application , so when should I inform them about my present status ?

4, Should we update Visa office regarding all the travel done after submission of application ?

5 , Should we expect any email from LONDON Visa office regarding AOR , Processing status etc or should we always check online ?

Thanks for your support in advance .

Jdn

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
yassonie55 said:
Dear seniors

I have a problem in issuing the demand draft, is it true that bank address/ branch in Canada needs to be mentioned on the cheque issued by the bank I have a friend who is dealing with an immigration agent said that as some time chic will not be able to in cash the payment
I have already issued one but only bank name and account number for the receiver general for Canada is mentioned
Kindly help as this is my last mile
Do you know any bank in uae that such address is mentioned on that demand draft
Dear - I have heard about this issue from one of my friends who have applied thru an immigration agent. The agent is asking to provide DD with complete address and branch details; whereas the DD has name of the bank and account only in Canada.
I have paid the landing fee in August along with another friend; both DDs and from different banks. Both DDs were having name of the bank with the account number and there was no branch address written on it (ADCB & NBAD). Both applications have successfully processed and we have the visa stamped on our passports. Based on my personnel experience; i wont give weightage.to what these immigration agents are suggesting rather there might be some other issue that might caused them to recieve the DDs back from CIC.
My suggestion would be to follow the standard procedure as we have followed. If not convinced; this need to be requested to ur bankers if they are able to help.
I hope this gives u good understanding; any further details do let me know.
thanks

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
jdn said:
Dear Seniors ,

I am 15th May applicant and got PER on 4th Sept
Visa Office - London , Residence - Sharjah , UAE

I would like to get more clarification regarding points specified below .

1, I have not submitted PCC , How long will it take to issue PCC from Indian Embassy .

5 working Days from the date of submission of the application.

2, Should we deposit our Passport in Indian Embassy during time of Police clearance procedure. ? if yes how long ?

Yes. for 5 days roughly or for as long as it takes them to process your PCC.

3, My father Passed away after submitting my application , so when should I inform them about my present status ?

Sorry to hear that. Wait for file transfer to your Local VO and then send them an updated form for family declaration.

4, Should we update Visa office regarding all the travel done after submission of application ?

NO.

5 , Should we expect any email from LONDON Visa office regarding AOR , Processing status etc or should we always check online ?

Online check. LVO does not issue AOR is what I have been told.

Thanks for your support in advance .

Jdn

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi Everybody

Good luck to all how are waiting patiently .

After a long time i am in here .... nice to see the thread reached this many pages helping many :)

Biju

TheMapleLeaf

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-May-2015 (Information Chart & PCC's)
File Transfer...
01-Dec-2014
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
12-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
05-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015
Good to see you Biju after long time! :)

All the best!

bijupv007 said:
Hi Everybody

Good luck to all how are waiting patiently .

After a long time i am in here .... nice to see the thread reached this many pages helping many :)

Biju

souseh

Sep 10, 2014
Good morning all,

I would like to apply for immigration to Canada as a skilled worker. However, I have a few questions that need to be answered before I can officially work on my application:
1- My name in my old passport was spelt as Sara Abdul Manam Alhaj. It was spelt the same way on my BA degree, which I obtained in 2009. However, upon the renewal of my passport in 2010, I requested the Consulate General of Syria in Dubai to have my name spelt as Sarah Abdul Munem Al Haj in the new passport. Hence, my name in my current passport is different from my name on my BA degree, for which I am required to obtain an ECA report. Is it a problem that the spelling of my name on my degree, transcript and ECA report is different from that in my passport, national ID and other documents? If it is a problem, what am I supposed to do to solve it?
2- Regarding the national ID that we have to provide a copy of, is it the same national ID issued by the Emirates Identity Authority?
3- I was married in Feb and divorced in Aug, do I have to include both the marriage and divorce certificates in my application?
4- I studied English Language and Translation at Ajman University, am I still required to sit for an IELTS test?
5- About my travels, there were times when I traveled to a certain city in a country but visited other cities for a day or two. Am I supposed to include the names of all the cities I visited? If yes, can I write them all in the same slot?
6- What is the number of Al Taawun Street in Sharjah?
7- Are postal codes used here in the UAE?
8- Can I provide a copy of my Individual Civil Registry Record instead of my birth certificate? I cannot obtain a birth certificate due to the current situation in my city of birth, which has fallen under the control of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
9- What are the documents that I need to provide the original copies of?

These are my questions so far and I would really appreciate your help!