12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
nishesh3003 said:
- The VISA office will be either London or the VO assigned for your country of origin (if its not UAE).
- After you submit your application it shall roughly take 8 to 10 weeks for CC/DD charge.
- After CC/DD is successfully charged another 4 weeks (roughly) for PER.
- After PER your file gets transferred to your VO and the VO sends you an AOR (depending on the VO)
- The file processing begins at your VO.
- The whole process up until PR is stamped on your PP could take 1 year (or more in some cases)

Thank you for advice. I had found this a bit very confusing for VO office. But mentioned below link explained.
That all applications for FSW will be processed at London for UAE. "Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, for federal economic immigration only"

Initially was very confused that when we have office in Abu Dhabi why do we need to mention London.

www . cic . gc . ca /english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

One more thing. I know CIC has one guide explaining how to fill this information on application. But i found it a bit lacking in details.
would you or any forum member suggest some website(tutorial) which could help novice, who is filling the application.
i don't want to be in situation where i missed any information which i should have provided.

I understand CIc has given checklist; but that too is a bit to the point...

Regards
Sheray

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
How to obtain PCC from India for Dubai resident? thru CGI?

pls advice

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Sushma, If my memory serves me right, BLS (BLS International Visa & Passport Services - UAE) office in 105, Al Khaleej Center, Opposite Al Ain Center, Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai (Visa Section). They have a form to fill and fees to pay. They issue the same form stamped and signed. Moreover they also put a stamp on the passport stating 'PCC issued for Canada immigration' consuming a page too

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
thank you Indian Applicant

I guess it is not necessary to attach that passport page?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Sushma1976 said:
thank you Indian Applicant

I guess it is not necessary to attach that passport page?
- Download and fill the form EAP II from the BLS Site here: http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/passport/page.php?title=Form%20download
- You will also need to download and fill the Personal Particulars form (in 3 copies) since your PP was not issued by CGI Dubai.
- Verify all the document checklist here: http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/passport/passport%20forms/CHECKLIST_2.4.pdf
- Pay close attention to the size of the photos requested 51mmx51mm
- First, take the filled up form with all the required docs to CGI Dubai for approval.
- CGI Dubai will approve the form and will request you to submit it alongwith the fees to BLS in Al Khaleej Center in Al Fahidi for processing.
- Your PP in original will have to be submitted in BLS.
- You should also get the PCC from Dubai before hand (in original).

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
sheray said:
Thank you for advice. I had found this a bit very confusing for VO office. But mentioned below link explained.
That all applications for FSW will be processed at London for UAE. "Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, for federal economic immigration only"

Initially was very confused that when we have office in Abu Dhabi why do we need to mention London.

www . cic . gc . ca /english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

One more thing. I know CIC has one guide explaining how to fill this information on application. But i found it a bit lacking in details.
would you or any forum member suggest some website(tutorial) which could help novice, who is filling the application.
i don't want to be in situation where i missed any information which i should have provided.

I understand CIc has given checklist; but that too is a bit to the point...

Regards
Sheray
Have you gone through the CIC Application Guide which is a segment by segment instruction on all the CIC forms ?

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
nishesh3003 said:
Have you gone through the CIC Application Guide which is a segment by segment instruction on all the CIC forms ?
Hi Yes i have gone through it. And i know it tells you step by step. But for many questions i still had to look online forums for explanations.
Probably i am paranoid bcz i don't want to do any mistake. Just had fools hope that if some body had posted guide or some tutorial. Would have been awesome. :-X

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
nkalra,

check out branch locations in http://www.lbcexpress.com/. LBC ship to Philippines only.
They have 3 different sizes of boxes Regular, medium and holiday. see calculator section.
However, I recommend you checkout a packer who will include the box; tapes and shipment.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Indian applicant said:
nkalra,

check out branch locations in http://www.lbcexpress.com/. LBC ship to Philippines only.
They have 3 different sizes of boxes Regular, medium and holiday. see calculator section.
However, I recommend you checkout a packer who will include the box; tapes and shipment.
Thank you for your post Indian.

I need just cartons or boxes in which I can carry the stuff. I don't wish to carry traditional briefcases because of the excess size.
I am not looking for shipping services.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Hi Buddy,

You can check it up at Al Maya, Spinneys or i guess with any other supermarket as well.

They usually have an area at the back of the shop where all cartons are discarded. If you ask a staff there, they might even tell you the time when to come and pickup.

nkalra said:
@ All,

Does any one have an idea where I will get the empty cartons in DXB. Need this for packing.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Folks,

Do i need a transit visa for Heathrow or Amsterdam when transiting through these airports with PR Visa(Indian national).

Of these two, which transit route do you guys recommend.

Thanks.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
dub2can said:
Hi Buddy,

You can check it up at Al Maya, Spinneys or i guess with any other supermarket as well.

They usually have an area at the back of the shop where all cartons are discarded. If you ask a staff there, they might even tell you the time when to come and pickup.
Thanks mate, figured out couple of shops who are selling, but need dimensions as per the airlines specifications.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
dub2can said:
Folks,

Do i need a transit visa for Heathrow or Amsterdam when transiting through these airports with PR Visa(Indian national).

Of these two, which transit route do you guys recommend.

Thanks.
Transiting passengers (who stay within the airport) do not need any visa.
Agents normally ensure right connecting flights when there is an airline transfer.
You might want to make sure you do not have excess time at transit airport ?

KUKOO

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear forum members
I need urgent advice..........as i shared before my FSW application has refused on basis of my work place and experience and banned me for 2 yrs , which is shocking for me as i sent documents like my company chairman letter to prove my exp and job.but even then they refused my application .my age is 45 yrs and my kids r now more than 20yrs old as rules i will be unable to get age points and my children will cross the age limit for immigration as a dependent.
I consulted with different people, lawyers , some of them eci should go for appeal directly and some suggested i should write letter first CHC for reversal of refusal letter .My consultant is of the view that CHC at London will not give importance to such letter before appeal bcs they always uphold the decision of VO. Please senior and junior forum members advise me what are chances of reversal of refusal letter at CHC London and of appeal at court.i am v.confused bcs this is my last chance and i don't want to lose it.

An early response is requested please.
JazakALLAH