LONDON
NOC Code......
7312/0114
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Hi Dubai Member's,

I am from India basically working in oman from last 01 year. I have doubt about application filling :

1. About mailing address , either india address or oman address ( I am not sure till what time i ud be here in oman )
2. Where I have to send the intial application to india or canada.
3. I have not given IELTS, how sud i take my score. My eligible score reaching to 22+21+10+3=54 w/o ielts.
4. I have done PGDBA (DISTANCE LEARNING),AMIE,DME = How much I will get the marks 22 or 25?

Pls reply on above doubt, as I want to send the application by this sunday itself.

Rgds,
Ravvy

shuaib

Dec 26, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
Pending (6-12months letter received)
Hi Dubians! (Dubians = "people of Dubai")

Whats the plan for Saturday's meet?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rpr1980 said:
Hi Dubai Member's,

I am from India basically working in oman from last 01 year. I have doubt about application filling :

1. About mailing address , either india address or oman address ( I am not sure till what time i ud be here in oman )
2. Where I have to send the intial application to india or canada.
3. I have not given IELTS, how sud i take my score. My eligible score reaching to 22+21+10+3=54 w/o ielts.
4. I have done PGDBA (DISTANCE LEARNING),AMIE,DME = How much I will get the marks 22 or 25?

Pls reply on above doubt, as I want to send the application by this sunday itself.

Rgds,
Ravvy
1. Present address: Omani; Permanent Address: Indian. [the address can be changed anytime]
2. Initial apps to CIO-NS, Canada. For CHC, u have an option to choose ND or London.
3. Apply for the IELTs, attach the receipt copy & write 'applied for' on the forms.
4. U'll score 22, as per me.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shuaib said:
Hi Dubians! (Dubians = "people of Dubai")

Whats the plan for Saturday's meet?
Brothers,

Our 'Dubai2Canada' meeting has been postponed to the next Saturday:
-Date: 06/2/2010
-Time: 13:00 hrs.
-Venue: Al Ghurair City, Deira, Dubai
-Email: iniasvn@eim.ae [member 'Krishan]

The above occurred due to unavailability of few Sr members on 30/1/2010.

Qorax.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
Brothers,

Our 'Dubai2Canada' meeting has been postponed to the next Saturday:
-Date: 06/2/2010
-Time: 13:00 hrs.
-Venue: Al Ghurair City, Deira, Dubai
-Email: iniasvn @ eim.ae [member 'Krishan]

The above occurred due to unavailability of few Sr members on 30/1/2010.

Qorax.

HI QORAX

I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY THING YET FROM CIC EVEN AFTER 7 MONTHS. MY ECASE IS SHOWING "IN PROCESS" SINCE JUNE 2009.
SHOULD I SEND AN EMAIL TO CHC DIRECTLY TO ASK THE REASON FOR DELAY.
THANKS

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Ather8888,

On the same boat. I ordered my CAIPS and surprisingly my BFD is set on March 25, 2011. As advised by Qorax, I did send them e mail 2 days ago. Can you order CAIPS too? I want to see your BFD too. Probably all London applicants who have been waiting for meds for more than six months now have BFD's set on 2011 and explains why the delay in medical request???

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
[quote author=ather8888.msg212148#msg212148 date=1264959391]HI QORAX

I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY THING YET FROM CIC EVEN AFTER 7 MONTHS. MY ECASE IS SHOWING "IN PROCESS" SINCE JUNE 2009.
SHOULD I SEND AN EMAIL TO CHC DIRECTLY TO ASK THE REASON FOR DELAY.
THANKS[/quote]

Dear,

Go ahead & send an email, asap. Do not be bugged-up whether emailing is Ok or not. It really makes no diff to your case. So, feel free & write to CHC as many times as u deem fit. I must have written them at least 30-35 emails myself.

Be decent, suave & start with greeting the VO. And thereafter ask for a 'case progress update'. They might delay a reply, but surely do respond most of the times, in 2-7 days. All my emails had been replied.

Regards,
Qorax.

chouhans

Sep 3, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
Awaited...
Med's Done....
Awaited...
Interview........
Awaited...
Passport Req..
Awaited...
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
LANDED..........
Awaited...
Hello Guys...

I am an Indian citizen, applied from Dubai... Got my AOR last week and now the clock starts ticking for 120 days!

The CIC email did not asked for PCC from Dubai / Indian Embassy nor asked for IELTS and I am wondering if I should send any of these to London now or later?

Any advise?

Chouhans

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
chouhans said:
Hello Guys...

I am an Indian citizen, applied from Dubai... Got my AOR last week and now the clock starts ticking for 120 days!

The CIC email did not asked for PCC from Dubai / Indian Embassy nor asked for IELTS and I am wondering if I should send any of these to London now or later?

Any advise?

Chouhans
Hi,

As a 'thumb-rule', Note: Always send ONLY those docs that the CIC/CHC asks u for. "No more -and- no less".

Usually the CIC letter asks us for both of those. But, if in your case it is not asked, do not send it.
1. PCC has a validity, so if your case is delayed, they'd again ask u for it. Thus, relax on that till CHC asks u.
2. IELTS: A good thing to do is to 'apply' for it asap. 99% they will ask for it, soon.
3. So, get it done; & send the 'receipt' copy, now. Stating, 'Result follows'.

Regards & all the best !
Qorax.

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
aspire said:
Ather8888,

On the same boat. I ordered my CAIPS and surprisingly my BFD is set on March 25, 2011. As advised by Qorax, I did send them e mail 2 days ago. Can you order CAIPS too? I want to see your BFD too. Probably all London applicants who have been waiting for meds for more than six months now have BFD's set on 2011 and explains why the delay in medical request???
HI everybody

CHC London has issued medical letter for me.My consultant has recieved this but there is one mistake that they have write wrong date of birth of my wife and my son. This thing i have found in Caips Notes when i received it last month. So on 19Jan 2010 my consultant send CHC London an email regarding this mistake. Now my consultant has asked CHC london to issue new medical after correction of date of births. Any body has any idea about this that how long they wil take more now? 2ndly after sending medical to CHC london low long they wil take to decide and how long it wil take for visa stamping? In my caips file brought forward date was 15-12-2009 .Thanks

SKS

Dec 23, 2008
Dear qorax,

Many congrats & best wishes for the future.

Dear can u tells us that did they ask u to resign from ur current employer before issuing the canadian visa; because there are some cases from UAE specially in which applicants were asked to cancel their uae residence visa & submit a copy of the same along with the resignation letter in order to stamp the Passport.
Appreciate your valuable feedback.

SKS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SKS said:
Dear qorax,

Many congrats & best wishes for the future.

Dear can u tells us that did they ask u to resign from ur current employer before issuing the canadian visa; because there are some cases from UAE specially in which applicants were asked to cancel their uae residence visa & submit a copy of the same along with the resignation letter in order to stamp the Passport.
Appreciate your valuable feedback.

SKS
U have a wrong info on that.

CHC/CIC has nothing to do with your avocation, present immigration status and/or anything to do with everything that has nothing to do with the Canadian PR Process. Such things are immaterial and/or independent to the PR process.

CHC/CIC cannot ask u to resign from your present job or cancel your present UAE resident status. It has nothing to do with them.

Qorax.

genius

Feb 2, 2010
Hi, can anyone tell me where we hav to send our passports for stamping? Is it to the canadian embassy at AUH? Or wud it b some place else? And for how long will our passports be with them?