20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
OmMona said:
All the best bro, I wish you and the family a smooth, safe and joyful journey. we will miss you here in Dubai :)
Thank you very much for your kind wishes, Sister Ommona!

Wish that you soon receive your MR, and Then your PPR! :)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

jawad1879

Jan 7, 2013
Dears any one help me
I have sent my Passports on 9th Dec 2012 and CHC recieved on 11th Dec 2012 but on 15th Dec 2012 but elder brother died in Bomb blast in Pakistan millitant attack on Peshawar air port . So i didnt have passports to travel as i am working in UAE. I am now elder at home and my parents are desperate to see us and counting mins.
Any one help me when i will get passport.
Please update me as it will be cared to wipe up of my tears.
I have recieve one email from some one as my consultant send many emails requesting to expediate the process and they are ready to picl up the passport through fast courier but we didnt get any reply from them. Every single seconds is for me horribel as my family desperatly needs me as they are homeless.
please advise what to do?
Thanks in advance

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Hello sir,

you are leaving for canada? when ? for good or will you come back?

ALL the best :)

bestpal said:

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@ jawad1879

very sad news ALLAH BLESS ON HIS SOUL AND GIVE U PATIENCE
contact canada embesssy abudhabi, also pp r dlrd by aramax contact wth. may be u will recieve in this week

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
jawad1879 said:
Dears any one help me
I have sent my Passports on 9th Dec 2012 and CHC recieved on 11th Dec 2012 but on 15th Dec 2012 but elder brother died in Bomb blast in Pakistan millitant attack on Peshawar air port . So i didnt have passports to travel as i am working in UAE. I am now elder at home and my parents are desperate to see us and counting mins.
I have recieve one email from some one as my consultant send many emails requesting to expediate the process and they are ready to picl up the passport through fast courier but we didnt get any reply from them. Every single seconds is for me horribel as my family desperatly needs me as they are homeless.
Thanks in advance
very sorry to hear about your brother. may Allah bless on his soul.

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
bestpal said:

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Have a safe trip Bestpal!!! :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jawad1879 said:
Dears any one help me
Thanks in advance
R.I.P. As others have offered their condolences pls do accept mine. It's indeed a very sad news, and we understand ur grief, anxiety and dichotomy. However, pls note that CIC has no expediting procedure for returning of pps - post PPR submission. It has to follow it's own due course, which, for CHC-London is usually 4-6 weeks. I've known many receiving back theirs by 3-weeks as well. Thus, with a Dec-11th receiving -- u might be getting back urs anytime now.

All the best.
Qorax

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
jawad1879 said:
Dears any one help me
Thanks in advance
Extremely sorry to know about the tragic loss of your dear brother and that too coupled with your helplessness and your inability to travel. Oh God! Are we not all mere puppets in His hands? May Almighty grant peace to your bro's soul n strength to you to shoulder responsibilities !

Abt your PP return, I think, as current trend shows the PPs ARE Delivered in Abu Dhabi on every second Thursdays (sometimes) on Wednesdays even! And then they start redistributing it in Dubai n Sharjah on Saturday!.Hoping this Thursday is your lucky day, contact ARAMEX office personally on DXB Airport Rd near Jacky's Showroom and tell them of your predicament and I am they will surely prioritise n delver ur PPs the same day (Thursday)!

Sincere Best Wishes,

Bestpal

SamySam

Dec 22, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
31-10-2012 / Sent on 18-11-2012 / LVO received 20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2012
LANDED..........
21-01-2013
jawad1879 said:
Dears any one help me
Thanks in advance
Very sorry to hear about your tragic loss. May Allah give you strength & patience & I pray that ur ppts are delivered back very soon. My heartfelt condolences.

vibbsfadn

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2011
Doc's Request.
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-02-2012
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Request
22-08-2012
Med's Done....
27-09-2012
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2013
LANDED..........
08-09-2013
jawad1879 said:
Dears any one help me
Thanks in advance

Dear Jawad,

My sincere condolences to your family and you.
I hope you receive your PP at the earliest.
Prayers for you all.

Vibhav

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawad1879 said:
Dears any one help me
Thanks in advance
This is very sad news indeed. Please accept my deep condolences. May Allah bless his soul with peace and patience to you and your family on this occasion.

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
jawad1879 said:
Dears any one help me
Thanks in advance
Dear Jawad,
please accept my condolences. I know how painful is the loss of one family member, may Allah grant you patient and help you parents.
Please take our brothers "bestpa & Qurax" replies into consideration as they used to advise from the deep of their hearts.
May Allah rest your brother's soul in peace.
Om Mona

jawad1879

Jan 7, 2013
bestpal said:
Extremely sorry to know about the tragic loss of your dear brother and that too coupled with your helplessness and your inability to travel. Oh God! Are we not all mere puppets in His hands? May Almighty grand peace to your bro's soul n strength to you to shoulder responsibilities !

Abt your PP return, I think, as current trend shows the PPs ARE Delivered in Abu Dhabi on every second Thursdays (sometimes) on Wednesdays even! And then they start redistributing it in Dubai n Sharjah on Saturday!.Hoping this Thursday is your lucky day, contact ARAMEX office personally on DXB Airport Rd near Jacky's Showroom and tell them of your predicament and I am they will surely prioritise n delver ur PPs the same day (Thursday)!

Dear all of you.Inspite you reallly don't know me but really with all of your posts my tears starts once again and also got courage that good ppl are always around yoyou.All of our house are destroyed and my family shifted to village home.He left E small kids and a widow.

Just a small help how I will contact Abu Dhabi candian embassy or Aramax as I don't have the tracking no of package? Plus any one here please call me on 0529229535 to explain it.Allah will give its reward for helping to get my passports. Thanks once again dear brother and sister.

Sincere Best Wishes,

Bestpal

jawad1879

Jan 7, 2013
Dear all of you.Inspite you reallly don't know me but really with all of your posts my tears starts once again and also got courage that good ppl are always around yoyou.All of our house are destroyed and my family shifted to village home.He left E small kids and a widow.

Just a small help how I will contact Abu Dhabi candian embassy or Aramax as I don't have the tracking no of package? Plus any one here please call me on 0529229535 to explain it.Allah will give its reward for helping to get my passports. Thanks once again dear brother and sister.

Canada_4Ever

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
waived-Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
19-12-2012 Alhumdulillah PP sent on 25th Dec.
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon when Allah willing.....
jawad1879 said:

Dear Brother,

My Allah be pleased with your brother's soul and give all of you the courage ! Ameen.

Brother why dont you visit Pakistani Consulate Dubai with the Passport request letter/email came from CHC London and explain them about your final stage of Immigration process and show them that you have sent your Passport to an Embassy in London officially !

After explaining your family tragedy ask consulate or senior official there to find out a way for you to send you home with your Passport copy and visa page after coordinating with UAE Immigration department ! I am hopeful in this tragic moment everybody would support you and inshallah will find a way for you to travel on Passport copy with visa page of UAE, try there is no harm in doing this inspite of sitting and waiting for Passports to come from London !

This is my suggestion if others have better then this please come forward and help our brother to look for an option to travel Pakistan with out the passport ! if possible

May Allah be pleased with all who left from this world ! ameen....