20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
alibhai800 said:
Dear Bestpal

Sorry for the late wishes, but really am glad to hear the great news.

Regrds
Ali
Dear Alibhai,

No probs, yaar! What is important that your wishes have reached me! 8) for which I thank you heartily :D

Best Wishes to you too,

Bestpal

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
bestpal said:
Dear Captain Sahib & All friends,

With the Grace of Almighty God, just received our PPR by email. :) A Million thanks to God for the favour!

Heartiest thanks to all well wishers and friends for the unflinching support, good wishes and constant prayers!

May God fulfill your dreams too and bring you happiness.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
yiippppeee .....................congratsss and wish u all the best.....

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 & 10-06-2014 (Remedical)
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2014 (PPR1), 27-06-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
so our dear Old-timer Members :D

Who will do the honors of arranging something? How about we decide a date and time (based on Qorax availability) and then just announce it. Anyone can show up there who wishes to meet.
Based on Qorax availability and considering 15th is a national holiday, how about 15th around afternoon. Lets say 3 pm.
What about venue? how does Mirdiff City Center sound? Or what would be convenient for old members. Being old gets your privileges as well :)

and can everyone who wishes to meet up please say so before day end tomorrow (13th november) so that we can confirm Qorax as well.

Regards,

bestpal said:
Dear Alibhai,

No probs, yaar! What is important that your wishes have reached me! 8) for which I thank you heartily :D

Best Wishes to you too,

Bestpal

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
Dear all,

I need to inform you all about something that happened to me. I sent a CSE on 08th Nov and today I got below reply from them inturn They asked me proof of funds again. This was submitted (balance confirmation letter) along with initial application package.This was a punch on my face as I was expecting PPR in the near future as my medical was done almost a month back and sent all requested docs too(PCC, RPRF etc). What do you thing guys??? What could be the reason they asked me for proof of fund now, even after all other formalities like MR, RPRF, PCC etc are completed. Could this be a mistake/error from the person who replies for our inquiries or Do you think because I sent them a CSE and someone got irritated and in turn gave me a slap on ,y face. I regret now for that CSE that I sent!! In never expected such a reply for a CSE.

Now, coming to the matter, since last couple of months, I do not maintain much cash in any of my accounts , I am confused, what should I produce as proof of fund!!! It is a lesson for atleast some people.

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Proof of settlement funds.
You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
We received passport with stamped visa yesterday!!
Its has been 3 years but we know its worth the wait.
I know i sound crazy but i cannot take out the smile on my face :)
Will be doing our initial landing on Toronto in Feb2013, and be back in dubai after 3 weeks.
If anybody can give suggestion for cheap accommodation ill greatly appreciate it
Thank you everybody!! All the info given here is very helpful.
God bless us all!! ;D :D ;)

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
pithuda said:
so our dear Old-timer Members :D

Who will do the honors of arranging something? How about we decide a date and time (based on Qorax availability) and then just announce it. Anyone can show up there who wishes to meet.
Based on Qorax availability and considering 15th is a national holiday, how about 15th around afternoon. Lets say 3 pm.
What about venue? how does Mirdiff City Center sound? Or what would be convenient for old members. Being old gets your privileges as well :)

and can everyone who wishes to meet up please say so before day end tomorrow (13th november) so that we can confirm Qorax as well.

Regards,
Bharat Bhai, Sattar bhai, Biju bhai, lets meet on 15th evening for a cup of coffee and some chit chat. there are few members who are interested to meet the great Captain sahab.

Please post the plan here

Ckirsteen

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Oct. 11, 2011
Med's Request
July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept. 10, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 3, 2012
LANDED..........
July 4, 2013
CJ_an said:
Will be doing our initial landing on Toronto in Feb2013, and be back in dubai after 3 weeks.
If anybody can give suggestion for cheap accommodation ill greatly appreciate it

weeeeehhh congrats!!!

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
Thanks Ckirsteen!!! Yours is coming n rin :)

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
qorax said:
Hi guys,

I'll be away from Dubai between 16-22 Nov & finally leaving for Toronto on 25th Nov night. I might not have time to meet ppl individually, thus if someone arranges a group meet I'd be there.

In the last few days I've met a couple of members (old timers in the forum) & they have my contact Nos. (eg. Biju, Bestpal, SatDxb) -- pls get in touch with them to reach me.

Regards,

Qorax
Dear Captain Sahib,

Thanks for being the leading light on the forum. It is a splendid opportunity that you could meet us. So if it is 15th (National holiday and Bhai Duj 8) where all brothers and sisters can meet! :)) What would you prefer -Morning 10:30 or evening 6 PM -at Al Bustan Rotana (McDonald's) or somewhere else- I am completely flexible on venues/timings)-Please let us know.

Dear Biju Bhai,

I know you are v Busy nowadays; but could you still, please use your immense influence in arranging the booking part of Mcdonald? :)

Dear Forum members,

Please do come when the venue and time is decided. Lookout for the announcement here shortly on these pages. Eatables and refreshments are available at the venue where it can be easily bought-so have no tensions on that count! :D

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

lylas

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
CJ_an said:
congrats! :D

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
I am from Abu Dhabi and would be pleased to attend this meeting. Kindly keep us posted on the details.

bestpal said:
Dear Captain Sahib,

Thanks for being the leading light on the forum. It is a splendid opportunity that you could meet us. So if it is 15th (National holiday and Bhai Duj 8) where all brothers and sisters can meet! :)) What would you prefer -Morning 10:30 or evening 6 PM -at Al Bustan Rotana (McDonald's) or somewhere else- I am completely flexible on venues/timings)-Please let us know.

Dear Biju Bhai,

I know you are v Busy nowadays; but could you still, please use your immense influence in arranging the booking part of Mcdonald? :)

Dear Forum members,

Please do come when the venue and time is decided. Lookout for the announcement here shortly on these pages. Eatables and refreshments are available at the venue where it can be easily bought-so have no tensions on that count! :D

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

theluckyone

Nov 12, 2012
hi cj_an, congratulations! where you exactly in dubai? would you mind me asking your contact details? i just need to inquire of something. thanking you :)

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
CJ_an said:
Congrats!!!

theluckyone

Nov 12, 2012
Hello to everyone!

I'm just new here I really want to inquire which is the best option to go to Canada. I'm working as Office Manager for 8 years. I know this position is not under category for skilled worker but I hope that there is other way or best option to live permanently in Canada. I would love to hearing from you, guys. Any prompt advice would be greatly appreciated TIA.

Congrat's to those who already got their visas! May God bless us all!

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
bestpal said:
Dear Captain Sahib,

Dear Biju Bhai,

Dear Forum members,

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Thanks for the initiative Bharat bhai, I can confirm my presence for the 15th Evening