Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-Nov-2012 (Alhamdoulilah)
Canada_4Ever said:
Hello friends,

I have a question ! when I applied to CHC London my name was printed on PP as below

Surname = ABC
Given Name = XYZ

Now the problem i m facing is that when I applied renewal of my PP I am gona get like this

Surname = XYZ
Given Name = ABC

Now my file is under process and under Background check stage and last month caips shows me that my SELDEC 1 and PSDEC 1 points 72, but so far I did not received Med Req.

Please suggest me should I inform CHC London in advance before sending them my new Passport with change in Surname and Given name or should I fight my consulate to keep it same as before which seems a big hurdle now ! plz note on application for immigration I exactly typed my both names as per first Passport and that is how my name is !!!

Thanks
hello friend , u must have the correct name in your passport , your name and surname must be same as the first one , otherwise u can face problem . how can your surname became given name and given name became surname , please correct it now , u have time ! once u correct it , attest the copy of first and second page , and send them to london office , keep them update of every thing.

hope is clear for you .

H

Hotellier Dxb

Dear Friends,

I have sent medicals and landing fee but it was late then submission date and will send PCC in a while. Will this be an issue with LVO as i received request late due to mail delay. Kindly advice and how long should i normally wait for PPR.

Canada_4Ever

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
waived-Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
19-12-2012 Alhumdulillah PP sent on 25th Dec.
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon when Allah willing.....
Thank you brother for your reply ! sure I will try to do this correction which seems a big hurdle !
TC

adnanmak said:
hello friend , u must have the correct name in your passport , your name and surname must be same as the first one , otherwise u can face problem . how can your surname became given name and given name became surname , please correct it now , u have time ! once u correct it , attest the copy of first and second page , and send them to london office , keep them update of every thing.

hope is clear for you .

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
congratulation dear , start your packing from now .... wish you good luck
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone!!!

FINALLY!!!!! After 14 months of waiting, by the grace of God, we have already received our passports stamped with visa and COPR! ;D ;D ;D D Visas are stamped on 29 Oct and are valid until 08-08-2013. For those applicants from UAE: PP's has reached the Canadian Embassy in UAE on 4th of November and yesterday I have been called by Aramex (courier co.) for my delivery address as they are to deliver it today (so it will take additional 3 days to reach you from the time it reached the embassy). However, due to excitement last night, I went to them directly and picked it up. LOL

We are very happy and excited for our landing on January 2013. And rest assured I will get back to you all for the landing experience. We wont be staying there for good yet, we will get back to UAE to earn more and save more to prepare for the final leap! :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most especially those people who have guided me all throughout this 14 months processing. I will forever be grateful to you guys most especially to Sir Qorax who has helped everyone on the forum and for answering my inquiries in spite of you repeatedly answering it on the other threads, you have bunch of patience and for that I salute you! i'd really like to meet you someday your someone i look up to! and to everyone you all rock!!! :p :p :p :p

Wishing you all the best! To God be the Glory!!!! :)

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi mine is JMR and he is the same who conduct my interview very nice and polite person. I think he is the only one who responsible to process Accounting and Finance professional application in CHC London.

regards
mmiq
honeyflower said:
Does anyone have JMR as their VO?

Any positive feedback or success stories?

Meanwhile, a question for Mr. Biju. (I tried calling you earlier during the day but couldn't reach you)

I'm trying to produce a notary attested Fixed Deposit certificate as prooof of funds. Thing is, we had liquid cash and our FD was created only today. Will there be any problems due to this?

Please advise.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi every body ,
can any one advice me from where in Dubai i will find suitable cloth for Canada, i am planing to go to Canada at the end of Jan,13 on extreme chill weather.

LKetchup

Oct 16, 2012
Hi all,

Have been closely following up this forum for the last few weeks, which is very useful for people who are in different stages of application process and who wish to do their landing.
I was wondering if there is an another forum for all UAE based people who have done there landing and are back in UAE and will relocate to Canada shortly or in Canada , to know more about the ground realities of job market, how to apply for jobs, prepare Cv , look for house, schools, best time to move for kids school
... etc etc. So that they can share their experiences after relocated.
As it is a very big decision to relocate if u have a decent job and life style here.

Thanks in advance for ur reply. Would appreciate very much.

Vish2012

Mar 23, 2012
jassig said:
Hi friends

how are u all ,i have landed in calgary on the 10th of june and will to share info or guide any one planning to come to calgary best of luck
Hi Jassig

I am moving in 2 months to Calgary. Can you please let me know some more info about accommodation and rents there , which area is cost effective and near downtown. please write me at vishincanada@hotmail.com

Hi Biju, Hope you are well. sms me your new number in Canada if possible.

Any one coming from toronto / Mississauga next month ? I need help to get the PR to Dubai.

Thanks
Vish

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Dear Seniors,

Can we take POF in the form of AED or some of that into AED?

Thanks

Ammaar

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
mmiq said:
hi mine is JMR and he is the same who conduct my interview very nice and polite person. I think he is the only one who responsible to process Accounting and Finance professional application in CHC London.

regards
mmiq
Hi Mmiq

After MEd my file was with JMR till i get my visa ..... but i m not accounts professional..

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
Thank you all for the warm wishes! :)

I have some questions though. To all who have landed and to Mr. Qorax.

Regarding the goods to bring in Canada. If ever I will be declaring all the items I will be bring in Canada (clothes, jewelries, electronics etc) and wish to bring it back here in UAE as I am not staying there for good yet, does it mean I need to list them also on goods to follow?

Furthermore, I want to invest on jewelries before I leave for good in Canada, however I still saving up for purchasing them, how can i declare it as good to follow? I mean its a prospective thing and I wont know how much it'll cost etc.

I hope you could help me out on this one.

Thank you.

Canada_4Ever

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
waived-Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
19-12-2012 Alhumdulillah PP sent on 25th Dec.
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon when Allah willing.....
Hi Sadaf

ASA

Any idea how long does it take from CHC London if Seldec 1 and PsDec 1 has been entered last june 2012 to receive Medical Request ? I am FSW applicant with AEO.

Your kind reply is appreciated.

Thanks

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
See what my last experience which i checked with other members also is the same , but no problem if you have any confusion just send him e mail you will get a reply from JMR if he is your VO ,with in a week .

dubaiite said:
Hi Mmiq

After MEd my file was with JMR till i get my visa ..... but i m not accounts professional..

jojiao

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London chc
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-09-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-1-2012
IELTS Request
Initial application Document
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
8-9-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dm Ecas 9 nov
LANDED..........
FY2013
honeyflower said:
Does anyone have JMR as their VO?

Any positive feedback or success stories?

Meanwhile, a question for Mr. Biju. (I tried calling you earlier during the day but couldn't reach you)

I'm trying to produce a notary attested Fixed Deposit certificate as prooof of funds. Thing is, we had liquid cash and our FD was created only today. Will there be any problems due to this?

Please advise.

Yes mine.

jojiao

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London chc
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......