Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Visiting Dubai on Nov-9th

Hi Guys,

I will be leaving for Dubai on Nov-8th. If anyone desires anything from here (eg. PRCs to be brought in) - pls do not hesitate to touchbase with me.

Regards,

Qorax

You are welcome Captain..... :)

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
Hi everyone!!!

FINALLY!!!!! After 14 months of waiting, by the grace of God, we have already received our passports stamped with visa and COPR! ;D ;D ;D D Visas are stamped on 29 Oct and are valid until 08-08-2013. For those applicants from UAE: PP's has reached the Canadian Embassy in UAE on 4th of November and yesterday I have been called by Aramex (courier co.) for my delivery address as they are to deliver it today (so it will take additional 3 days to reach you from the time it reached the embassy). However, due to excitement last night, I went to them directly and picked it up. LOL

We are very happy and excited for our landing on January 2013. And rest assured I will get back to you all for the landing experience. We wont be staying there for good yet, we will get back to UAE to earn more and save more to prepare for the final leap! :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most especially those people who have guided me all throughout this 14 months processing. I will forever be grateful to you guys most especially to Sir Qorax who has helped everyone on the forum and for answering my inquiries in spite of you repeatedly answering it on the other threads, you have bunch of patience and for that I salute you! i'd really like to meet you someday your someone i look up to! and to everyone you all rock!!! :p :p :p :p

Wishing you all the best! To God be the Glory!!!! :)

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 & 10-06-2014 (Remedical)
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2014 (PPR1), 27-06-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
Congrats Bro :)

CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone!!!

FINALLY!!!!! After 14 months of waiting, by the grace of God, we have already received our passports stamped with visa and COPR! ;D ;D ;D D Visas are stamped on 29 Oct and are valid until 08-08-2013. For those applicants from UAE: PP's has reached the Canadian Embassy in UAE on 4th of November and yesterday I have been called by Aramex (courier co.) for my delivery address as they are to deliver it today (so it will take additional 3 days to reach you from the time it reached the embassy). However, due to excitement last night, I went to them directly and picked it up. LOL

We are very happy and excited for our landing on January 2013. And rest assured I will get back to you all for the landing experience. We wont be staying there for good yet, we will get back to UAE to earn more and save more to prepare for the final leap! :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most especially those people who have guided me all throughout this 14 months processing. I will forever be grateful to you guys most especially to Sir Qorax who has helped everyone on the forum and for answering my inquiries in spite of you repeatedly answering it on the other threads, you have bunch of patience and for that I salute you! i'd really like to meet you someday your someone i look up to! and to everyone you all rock!!! :p :p :p :p

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone!!!

Congrats....wishing you more success ahead. :)

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone!!!

congratsss dear......can feel the excitment :D.....good luck ahead

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
qorax said:

Hi Guys,

I will be leaving for Dubai on Nov-8th. If anyone desires anything from here (eg. PRCs to be brought in) - pls do not hesitate to touchbase with me.

Regards,

Qorax
welcome welcome captain 8) 8) 8).....hope this time we wll meet u....have a safe journey

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone!!!

Yah brother! your long wait paid off and here you go with a mapple leaf in you passport and a nice future awaiting you and your family.
All the best on your upcoming life and keep in touch

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
qorax said:

Hi Guys,

Regards,

Qorax

Yas Captain! you are most welcome and I will be more than happy to meet you with my family, have a safe trip and looking forward to meeting you.

pithuda

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
10-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 & 10-06-2014 (Remedical)
Interview........
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2014 (PPR1), 27-06-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
26th July 2014
Hi Everyone,
I have read people asking for Visa Officer's (VO) name. Does that mean different VOs have different ways of handling cases and one can end up with some evil VO ;D ?

Also, I submit a query on my case through web-form on LVO website and I asked about my case status in general and about why my "Medicals Recevied" still not showing on e-CAS. I received a reply after 2 days saying
"Medical results have been received. background checks are outstanding and may take some time to complete."
and they came from initials MCH.
So can anyone comment

a) how long do wait should I expect? My medicals were submitted end of april 2012. My application was initially submitted in November 2009 and I recevied AOR in February 2010. I submitted all documents in june 2010 and my file turned into "In Process" on 29th Feb 2012.
b) Is MCH an evil VO or an angel just waiting to approve my application at first available opportunity without an interview?

Happy week end to all in Dubai.

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone!!!

Congrats, CANVINCHENG !

I can fully u/s your excitement and race to pick up your Passports! 8)

The future, fully BRIGHT, beckons you in 'our' CANADA! :D

Keep posted!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have JMR as their VO?

Any positive feedback or success stories?

Meanwhile, a question for Mr. Biju. (I tried calling you earlier during the day but couldn't reach you)

I'm trying to produce a notary attested Fixed Deposit certificate as prooof of funds. Thing is, we had liquid cash and our FD was created only today. Will there be any problems due to this?

Please advise.

Canada_4Ever

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
waived-Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
19-12-2012 Alhumdulillah PP sent on 25th Dec.
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon when Allah willing.....
Hello friends,

I have a question ! when I applied to CHC London my name was printed on PP as below

Surname = ABC
Given Name = XYZ

Now the problem i m facing is that when I applied renewal of my PP I am gona get like this

Surname = XYZ
Given Name = ABC

Now my file is under process and under Background check stage and last month caips shows me that my SELDEC 1 and PSDEC 1 points 72, but so far I did not received Med Req.

Please suggest me should I inform CHC London in advance before sending them my new Passport with change in Surname and Given name or should I fight my consulate to keep it same as before which seems a big hurdle now ! plz note on application for immigration I exactly typed my both names as per first Passport and that is how my name is !!!

Thanks

H

Hotellier Dxb

Dear Qoarax,

I received medical request late as submission date is finished but my agent informed it was delay from CIS mail. I send documents and my agent wrote back asking for extension. Kindly advice if thats okay and how long should i wait for Passport request now. Any actions needed from me ? Thanks

sadafali

Oct 30, 2012
Hotellier Dxb said:
Dear Qoarax,

I received medical request late as submission date is finished but my agent informed it was delay from CIS mail. I send documents and my agent wrote back asking for extension. Kindly advice if thats okay and how long should i wait for Passport request now. Any actions needed from me ? Thanks
my advise will be to get your case history out just to make sure that your case is in order and has not been jeopardize your case i got my request done from www gcmsfile.com
trust me this would definately help(do it from your own side dont involve your consultant in this you can get your own private copy.
hope this helps
sadaf

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Dear Bestpal

Sorry for the late wishes, but really am glad to hear the great news.

Regrds
Ali

bestpal said:
Dear Captain Sahib & All friends,

With the Grace of Almighty God, just received our PPR by email. :) A Million thanks to God for the favour!

Heartiest thanks to all well wishers and friends for the unflinching support, good wishes and constant prayers!

May God fulfill your dreams too and bring you happiness.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal