+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

dhusseini

Sep 2, 2011
princeofindia said:
Dear sir

For my wife with indian nationality who has stayed in USA for 12 months around 8 years back she needs to provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints.

1. My wife is staying in Abu dhabi. Can you please Guide us which police station in Abu dhabi will help us take her fingerprint in the fingerprint card for FBI.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Anybody has done similar before in UAE for USA(FBI) can please guide us.
Regards
Princeofindia

Salam Princeofindia,

We live in Abu Dhabi, and we applied for the FBI certificate for our application, and we also applied for police certificates from each state we lived in. I've posted this on the board previously, but I'm reproducing it below (edited). Hope you'll find it helpful.

Check the CIC website for how to apply (they also include a link to the FBI web site): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

We checked the web site of each entity (FBI, and each state police department) for their requirements. We don't know if London VO requires state clearances, but were advised to get them by our immigration consultant at the time. We submitted our requests in April 2011, and by end of June we had received them all (FBI, and two states).

Since we live in Abu Dhabi, we did the fingerprinting for FBI and required states at the Ministry of Interior in Abu Dhabi (close to Shaykh Zayed mosque). We used the fingerprint forms provided by FBI (downloaded and printed from their site). The FBI also has detailed information on how to carry out the fingerprinting on their web site. Make sure to read that to make sure what they/you're doing conforms. Unclear prints might result in a rejection and a request to redo them. Personally, we included at least four sets of fingerprints for the FBI (for each family member) when we sent them. That is because we personally know of people whose fingerprint cards were rejected for 'unclear' prints, and because the processing time is not short, we figured we'd be better off safe than sorry. It worked out alhamdulillah.

In our case, our immigration consultant submitted our application without the police certificates (which we had applied for but were still waiting for). As soon as we received a file number from CIC, we submitted the police certificates to complete our application. Not sure if that is recommended, but that's what happened with us.

If you have any questions on the details of how we applied for the certificates, please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help.

Best of luck in your application.

Amir1979

Oct 20, 2012
GOOD IDEA

New at this ..

Landed in canada for the first time on 11.10.12 and back to dubai for 2 more years...

I am architect , specialized in Curtain walling /glass - facades ... anybody in the same field would appreciate to contact.

cheers

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
datuganol said:
Respected Sir Qorax,

I would like to seek your expert and invaluable opinion on my case.

I submitted my PP 3 weeks back to LVO and last tuesday my Ecas changed to DM. However, the "Medicals results received..." line is missing in the detailed description. AND I asked my bank as well regarding the RPRF and they confirmed that the DD is still available for liquidation, meaning not yet encashed.

What are the odds that my PP will be returned without the visa? This is quite bothering me.

Appreciate a lot if you could shed some light.
Relax, Ur pps r stamped!

jojiao

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London chc
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-09-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-1-2012
IELTS Request
Initial application Document
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
8-9-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dm Ecas 9 nov
LANDED..........
FY2013
ccocew said:
Hello

Am Rev David Johnson You dont have problem any more that why we organize catholic charity organization employment agent worldwide al you need send ur C.v we get you good employer just email me ok May God be with you, Amen

Rev David Johnson

Dear Rev Father David Johnson. Please give your email so that I can sent my cv across.

Jojiao

princeofindia

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Nomination.....
10-10-2011
AOR Received.
25-12-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
Med's Done....
03-08-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
05-01-2013
dhusseini said:
Salam Princeofindia,

We live in Abu Dhabi, and we applied for the FBI certificate for our application, and we also applied for police certificates from each state we lived in. I've posted this on the board previously, but I'm reproducing it below (edited). Hope you'll find it helpful.

Check the CIC website for how to apply (they also include a link to the FBI web site): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

We checked the web site of each entity (FBI, and each state police department) for their requirements. We don't know if London VO requires state clearances, but were advised to get them by our immigration consultant at the time. We submitted our requests in April 2011, and by end of June we had received them all (FBI, and two states).

Since we live in Abu Dhabi, we did the fingerprinting for FBI and required states at the Ministry of Interior in Abu Dhabi (close to Shaykh Zayed mosque). We used the fingerprint forms provided by FBI (downloaded and printed from their site). The FBI also has detailed information on how to carry out the fingerprinting on their web site. Make sure to read that to make sure what they/you're doing conforms. Unclear prints might result in a rejection and a request to redo them. Personally, we included at least four sets of fingerprints for the FBI (for each family member) when we sent them. That is because we personally know of people whose fingerprint cards were rejected for 'unclear' prints, and because the processing time is not short, we figured we'd be better off safe than sorry. It worked out alhamdulillah.

In our case, our immigration consultant submitted our application without the police certificates (which we had applied for but were still waiting for). As soon as we received a file number from CIC, we submitted the police certificates to complete our application. Not sure if that is recommended, but that's what happened with us.

If you have any questions on the details of how we applied for the certificates, please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help.

Best of luck in your application.
Thank you very much for your guidance.

Regards
princeofindia

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Dear seniors I need some advice...

I will be landing in Toronto by the 1st week of December as my visa expiry date is December 10th 2012. As I had applied my case through a lawyer in Dubai in 2010 and my visa was stamped by CHC London in May 2012, So is it necessary that I need to take a flight from Dubai to Toronto as my case was filed from Dubai or can I vist back home (Pakistan) and take a flight from Pakistan to Toronto. ::) Please reply soon. Thanks and appreciate your help.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Wicked Blues said:
Dear seniors I need some advice...

I will be landing in Toronto by the 1st week of December as my visa expiry date is December 10th 2012. As I had applied my case through a lawyer in Dubai in 2010 and my visa was stamped by CHC London in May 2012, So is it necessary that I need to take a flight from Dubai to Toronto as my case was filed from Dubai or can I vist back home (Pakistan) and take a flight from Pakistan to Toronto. ::) Please reply soon. Thanks and appreciate your help.
U can fly from anywhere in the world.
The "Port of Embarkation" isn't of any concern/consideration/consequence.

Go ahead & visit ur folks before u come here... it's a long flight back home from here... and pretty expensive too... thus many don't get to make it in yrs gone by!

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
qorax said:
U can fly from anywhere in the world.
The "Port of Embarkation" isn't of any concern/consideration/consequence.

Go ahead & visit ur folks before u come here... it's a long flight back home from here... and pretty expensive too... thus many don't get to make it in yrs gone by!
Thanks a bunch Captain......Highly appreciate your help..... :D

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
Full Docs Sent: 26-05-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Date July 12, 2010
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sep-12.. Received by LVO 13-Sep-12
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with VISA Received on 24-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
qorax said:
Relax, Ur pps r stamped!
Thanks a million Qorax. You are right. Alhamdulillah, I just got the STAMPED Passport 5 minutes ago. I'm on cloud 9 as of the moment - on the 4th week since I submitted my PP.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
datuganol said:
Thanks a million Qorax. You are right. Alhamdulillah, I just got the STAMPED Passport 5 minutes ago. I'm on cloud 9 as of the moment - on the 4th week since I submitted my PP.
Many Congrats for a wondferful news!
only one question, have you also received 6-12 months wait letter in Mar/Apr/May?
and what is your location please (country)?

datuganol

Jul 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2009
Doc's Request.
Full Docs Sent: 26-05-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Date July 12, 2010
File Transfer...
March 5, 2010
Med's Request
17-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sep-12.. Received by LVO 13-Sep-12
Interview........
I guess waived.
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with VISA Received on 24-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully Q1 2013.
SMSH said:
Many Congrats for a wondferful news!
only one question, have you also received 6-12 months wait letter in Mar/Apr/May?
and what is your location please (country)?
Thanks SMSH.

No. I did not receive the 6-12 months letter. I am currently residing in UAE, AUH to be exact.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
datuganol said:
Thanks SMSH.

No. I did not receive the 6-12 months letter. I am currently residing in UAE, AUH to be exact.
Thanks dear for the response and I am also from Abu Dhabi:)

yousef12

Oct 24, 2012
Hi ...
I am a 2006 applicant for fsw from dubai,.......recently on August they asked me to send RPRF and Medical examination, after that jus two weeks back they ask me to do further medical and send it within 60 days. my question is that any possiblity my case will be among slashed backlog and my application will not go further.(because I now that now they started to return funds for old applications)

thanks

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@yousaf

sure u will not in list if slashes , u r lucky in 20,000 list so u r getting updates and ur case will be finalized very soon with stamped visa